Quantcast
Niko Khale Responds After Someone Tells Him to Get Back Together with Keyshia Cole

Urban Belle Magazine

Photo Credit: BET/YouTube

Keyshia’s divorce from Daniel is now official.

Keyshia Cole appeared on one season of “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” with her ex-husband Daniel Booby Gibson. They got along fine after their split until the divorce proceedings got a little messy. However, they are now in a much better place. And they were able to come to an agreement about custody of their son. Also, both finally agreed that neither would receive child and spousal support.

So Keyshia was happy to finally close that chapter. She updated her fans about this on Instagram recently, too.

In the caption, Keyshia wrote, “I’m so d*mn happy my divorce is FINALLY, FINAL!!! This is not a SHADE POST PROMISE! Just a genuinely happy post, that the weight is lifted from over both our heads💜💜 #PARTY IN #MALIBU 🥰📸 ”

Keyshia hinted at her breakup from Niko on social media.

While Keyshia was happy to move on from Booby and their past legal battle, she probably wasn’t thrilled that things recently ended with Niko Khale.

The former couple now has a son together. However, months ago, fans began to speculate the romance had ended. The first sign was the fact that Keyshia and Niko unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Then Keyshia reposted a past quote from SZA that hinted at the breakup.

A lot of Keyshia’s fans were disappointed by the news. Others have been critical of the relationship from the start. They took issue with the age difference.

Interestingly enough, Niko recently addressed his breakup with Keyshia on social media.

October 2, 2020 at 12:16 pm

I appreciate that his response wasn’t disrespectful.

• Lolo

October 2, 2020 at 2:12 pm

Exactly. People had so much to say about him being so much younger but he’s much more mature than the other men Keyshia dealt with before him.

• Bee

October 2, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Me too sis.

• Stacia Davis

October 3, 2020 at 2:05 pm

She is desperate she needs to find someone much older closer to her age,like Tiffany Haddish did with common and they match skin tonewise i see much Truth & Beauty in that

• Kendra Wise

October 5, 2020 at 4:04 pm

Match skin tone wise..how crazy is that

• Val Shan

October 8, 2020 at 6:58 am

Match skin tones? That was an ignorant response….

• Fairfield

October 2, 2020 at 6:59 pm

TRUE. ONCE YOUR MIND IS MADE UP. THATS IT. YOUR OWN HEART WON’T LET YOU KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF. IN THE WORDS OF STEVE HARVEY. THE BREAK UP IS THE BLESSING.

• Laverne

October 7, 2020 at 3:46 am

I see Niko as mature so didn’t expect his response to be disrespectful. I think no matter how old you are if you don’t see worth within yourself it’s very hard to appreciate it in others or accept their love. I think Keyshia still got work to do on herself but she’ll get there

• Jamie burch

October 8, 2020 at 10:41 am

H-ll what fans say age don’t mean nothing when ur in love…. I support Niko and Keshas being together… stop letting ppl ruin ur happiness.. cause I fully understand I’m 30 and my husband 54 so what… the only one u have to answer to is god…

October 2, 2020 at 12:59 pm

But no one knows why they broke up except them. For all we know the relationship was toxic for both of them. And being apart is best. So it makes no sense to tell them to get back together when we don’t have any facts.

• Boo

October 2, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Agree with you the break up is a blessing and doors opening up for Keisha. That was just a hinder in her career.

3. Meloniese

October 2, 2020 at 5:49 pm

I’ve been with my husband for 19 years and we are now getting a divorce by my choice but at the end of the day when people mind is made up it’s just made up when Your heart is broken can’t nobody fix it but God .

• SexyLexie1217

October 2, 2020 at 7:42 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you’re divorcing your husband. The only one who can help is
      Jesus. Just lean and depend on Jesus. It get better and better each day..Good Luck
      with your future and find what truly makes you happy…

• Marie Husband

October 3, 2020 at 7:36 pm

God place some people in our life for a reason and a season and we do not know what happened in their relationship of course they business it’s a for show thing if it’s for you then god will led them back together if not then it wasnt in gods plan may god bless and keep both of them

• Donna Clayton

October 5, 2020 at 12:17 am

God bless both of them in your way AND in your time

4. Misloc

October 2, 2020 at 7:47 pm

To me whatever two adult people have shared is their business. But, if opinions count at least they dated oppose to jumping into marriage. They have created a child together at which I pray they established enough closeness to remain friends.

• Tonya johnson

October 3, 2020 at 12:49 am

Kiesha leave that lil boy alone let him live his life sheesh you 40 stop being selfish with it

• Jerry

October 3, 2020 at 9:41 pm

I don’t get Why people can’t mind the business that’s theirs.he wasn’t to young to lay with her playhouse have a baby. Rich men do it all day other cultures 15 is legal marriage age. But America has created social media, and every d-mn thing you do is for others to voice their opinion in YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Pick up your Bible mind That.

• Juanita pittman

October 6, 2020 at 10:46 am

I AGREE STOP PLAYER HATEING ON KESHIA IF SHE WANT TO SEE THIS YOUNG MAN THAT’S HER BUSINESS Y’ALL NEED A LIFE OR A BIBLE POINT BLANK.

5. MsA

October 3, 2020 at 8:14 pm

Why is it that a man can marry a woman 14 years younger and eyes are blind however when a woman does it the only conclusion is she’s desperate. If it works for one gender it works for both. Judgement is disappointing. I’m 47 and my BF is 39,it works for those with an open mind.

6. GodsGift711

October 6, 2020 at 12:26 am

I’m reading all the comments and no we don’t know there problems, but can I bring the attention to Kesha Cole just now settling her divorce September 4 or 6 of 2020! I mean if I had to pick smthn that he would be heartbroken over it would be that. How do you have a whole husband and side relationship and baby with this man invite him and all his family in your world Kesha and then crush it by just now being single in September and closing the chapter on your old relationship. You basically used this man to get through your situation With ur husband an that’s dirty. I feel like Niko loved his self enough just to walk away from the BS. No judgment to no one, but we as a whole need to do better when it comes to loving people. At the end of the day all I can say is take the lessons u learned.