Quantcast
Tami Roman Reveals Where She Stands with Shaunie O'Neal & Malaysia Pargo

Urban Belle Magazine

Tami Roman Reveals Where She Stands with Shaunie O’Neal & Malaysia Pargo

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Tami was hurt by how things turned out with Shaunie and Evelyn.

Basketball Wives” star Tami Roman is no longer on the show. However, fans will never forget the memorable moments she had. While she did have some good times filming, she also had lots of drama. But it’s Tami’s relationships with Shaunie O’Neal and Evelyn Lozada that made her the most emotional.

When Tami first came on the show she clashed with Evelyn. Evelyn slept with Tami’s ex-husband Kenny Anderson. Although Evelyn said she had no idea Kenny was married, Tami didn’t believe this. So they nearly came to blows. It’s been rocky between them since.

And when it comes to Shaunie, Tami often felt as if Shaunie was more loyal to Evelyn than her.

While discussing this with Jackie Christie, Tami broke down in tears. She said that she had been trying to have real friendships with both women for years. But all they have done is talk behind her back. And they never really accepted her.

Tami gives an update.

So it wasn’t hard for Tami to walk away from the show. She believes that Evelyn’s return to the show made it too negative. But she did say that she would be open to returning if some cast changes were made.

Interestingly enough, she recently gave an update on where she stands with Shaunie and Malaysia Pargo now.

1. Natalie

October 31, 2020 at 7:44 am

Sometimes people come jnto our lives for a season but I honestly feel neither one of these ladies(Tami and Shaunie)know how to approach each other. I think they genuinely have a sisterhood where they love each other but they need to take the first step together. Maybe the children can bring them back together. That would be cool. They just happen to meet and let it all happen organically.
    As far as Evelyn, that’s a no-go. She violated sleeping with Tami’s husband. That ‘I didn’t know’ excuse is just a gloss over and when she said it 🤔 it just didn’t seem genuine or she didn’t care so Tami got swole. No one can be mad at Tami for that!

• Melvin L.

October 31, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Surely if E slept with T’s husband, can’t fault the woman altogether. Dude should of had some kinda control. IJS.

• C.A.M.

November 3, 2020 at 5:01 am

I totally agree…..

• Kiamesha Haywood

October 31, 2020 at 6:13 pm

I love Tami. She’s the loyalist and realist of them all. Shaunie, is fake, two-faced, throw rocks and hide her hands type of chic. They should fire Shaunie for her colorism. #TeamTami #BrandiMaxiell

• Brownie

November 2, 2020 at 7:39 pm

I agree Shaunie is 2 faced

• Miss Stewart

October 31, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Please go back to getting hair and makeup done. What happened?

• Yvonne

November 1, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Really sad to see Tami an. Shaunie not speaking no more: but i feel that some how they will talk again; but dealing with Evelyn: maybe not that was cold how she came at Tami about her exhusband:so i say they both need to move on from each other: really gonna miss Tami on the show: but she a smart Ladie so im sure ill see on on tv again doing something postive that the world would love: Blessings to all on the show:

• Monique Fullum

October 31, 2020 at 8:09 pm

I REALLY THINK TAMI IS SHAUNIE FRIEND BUT DEEP DOWN SHAUNIIE RIDING WITH HER GIRL EVELYN..NOTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT SHAUNIE JUST BE REAL TAMI SO REAL AND UP FRONT CANT NEVER GO WRONG WITH A SISTER THAT ALWAYS HAVE YOU’RE BACK…TAMI, I DONT BLAME YOU EVELYN IS A SNAKE THAT WILL SLIDDER HER FUNKY A-S AROUND ANY MAN WITH A DOLLAR . NOW EVELYN IS A SHO NUFF FACE-OFF B-TCH!

• Joan Brown

November 1, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Bobby watching the show Tammy I already knew Shawnee wasn’t on your side cuz you would always sit back in somewhat agree with you but not full heartedly for now why you need to check your friends very closely I’m just saying

• Rita

November 1, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Oh please that’s a no go. What if She genuinely did not know Men are Liars it’s not always the womans fault. who are you to judge anyone especially that topic you never been lied to at least she was woman enough to tell her the truth. When tami insinuated that she would punch shaunie. They are all grown a-s women who need to be held accountable for their actions because with every action there is consequences. Learn to communicate with one another and maybe they can all go on a trip without arguments. Like evelyn says OG is a non motherf-cking Factor with her spider eyelashes.

2. Renee Lee-Coleman

October 31, 2020 at 9:13 am

I’m confused since she was so h-ll bent on leaving BBW why would she consider coming back. Then she has the nerve to say she’ll come back if there are cast changes. You got along with OG because you both hated Evelyn. You both had insecurities within yourselves. Stay gone and come get your friend Toeg

• Arkansas Girl

October 31, 2020 at 10:36 am

Love your comment! It is so right on! I personally hate bullies, so I don’t care for Tami. She’s very negative – along with a lot of the ladies on the show. I used to think that the ladies of BBW couldn’t really be as mean, selfish, over the top like they portray on the show. Then my big sister told me about Tami’s new gig, Bonnet Chronicles. Tami is h-lla mean on her podcast! So yes she is the same mean lady in real life. Sad!

• I cant

October 31, 2020 at 1:35 pm

This sounds like you need to resolve your past issues

• Jo Ann Buck

November 1, 2020 at 4:18 pm

I have always felt that Shaunie was fake.

• CeCe

October 31, 2020 at 10:56 am

You are cruel in your words about Tami,I watched this show because of Tami, Shaunie is nothing,she can’t steal anymore of Shaq’s money, insecurities please, you’re the one that sounds stupid.

• Patricia Aleman

October 31, 2020 at 12:36 pm

That’s right I love me some Tami always keeping it real

• I cant

October 31, 2020 at 1:39 pm

Dont talk bout Tami!!!

• Ms.De

October 31, 2020 at 1:48 pm

I’ve always felt that tami should try acting in a movie like power she has that essence something she needs to show off she’d be a great actress in the right venture.

• Rita

October 31, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Tami has been acting for years. She was on The Real World for her start but she’s actually acted on a lot of shows like Married With Children. Saw her on The Parkers the other day. She has the roles like Kenya Moore. You’ll see her on a old show and be like. “Is that Tami Roman?” lol

I forgot. She on a few shows now. Tami be getting her money.

• Marcus W Ballou

October 31, 2020 at 3:55 pm

I’m jus tired of the whole attack Shaunie and Evelyn if you look back at episodes tami acted like she forgave Evelyn they squashed the beef about non muthaf-ckin factor tami jus hasn’t got over the fact that her ex husband went out with Evelyn. That’s why I feel she still has feelins for him Reggie is jus a filler in OG jus came on to hard to secure a spot on the show with the colorism sh-t Shaunie & Evelyn was friends way long before any of them got on the show get the f-ck over it get your own busy then you want have time for there. They be jealous over evelyn cause she sexy & pretty an can pull rich n-ggas they come for her & they mad because they can’t 🤣🤣🤣 f-ckin clowns🤡

• Cheryl Brown

November 2, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Tami plays London in The Family Business

• Shanda

October 31, 2020 at 2:21 pm

You need to watch earlier shows. Tammi was the Biggest bulley. She was mean and physically fought alot of past wives.

• bridget clark

October 31, 2020 at 3:09 pm

So was Evelyn

• Melvin L.

November 3, 2020 at 11:53 am

I Agree👍

• I cant

October 31, 2020 at 1:38 pm

Everyone watched it because of Tami. She’s too real for that show

• Raintree

October 31, 2020 at 12:31 pm

I totally disagree with you. Evelyn will be Shaunie’s downfall. It has already started. Evelyn is jealous of Shaunie and she don’t see it. Evelyn is toxic and need to go.

• I cant

October 31, 2020 at 1:30 pm

You speak like you’re very unhappy…you don’t know them 😂

3. Ej

October 31, 2020 at 11:23 am

Evelyn was the main trouble maker of the show if things didn’t go get way she would always lash out then try to play victim or bully those who were scared but she knew not to come for Tammy or OG she woulda got her a$$ kicked as far as Tammy she been through a lot but has grown & Shaunie she just loves to instigate drama & keep it going she’s not a real friend to anyone but herself & Evelyn two evil drama me seeable people who love to cause drama for other women

• sheureka jones

October 31, 2020 at 11:55 am

Facts

• I cant

October 31, 2020 at 1:41 pm

Period

• Marcus W Ballou

October 31, 2020 at 1:58 pm

What people don’t realize that before Tammi came to the show Shaunie & Evelyn was already friends Shaunie introduced Tami to Evelyn and Jennifer phone kill with that whole Bullsh-t about Shaunie and evelyn they was girlfriends before Tammi. Tami think that Shaunie suppose to choose girl bye then all the jealous as people trying to degrade them. Get a life

• Danyelle

October 31, 2020 at 2:19 pm

BAM!!!!!…that way @Marcus W. Ballot
        I would have never thought that Shaunna would have chose her over Evelyn. She was friends with Tami because Evelyn wasn’t there.
        Shaunni is side slick messy and the only people on that show that did keep real and didn’t care if they lost their job to Shaunni was Brandi.

• Katina

October 31, 2020 at 4:06 pm

Right

4. Val

October 31, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Tami ain’t no saint. She used to kick it with Evelyn and Shaunie for a reason. She’s a lot like them, a petty mean girl who was in on the bullying when it was to her advantage. I remember how she tried to bully Brandi and pushed for her to be fired like she does anyone who isn’t scared of her. I’ll never forget that time she took that woman’s purse. There was an entire petition to remove her from the show back then too because she was so mean. Tami would still be bullying with Evelyn and Shaunie if she wasn’t so insecure about Shaunie being closer to Evelyn. Not to mention, Tami says horrible things about people on her podcast. She just recently said no one would have cared if Jennifer was murdered by her ex. The PR campaign isn’t working on all of though. She hasn’t really changed. She just hides it better.

• Brenda Davis

October 31, 2020 at 1:31 pm

I totally agree with you. Tami tried to bully Brandy and couldn’t, so Shaunie fired Brandy because she didn’t bow down to them.

• I cant

October 31, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Val you chat to much

• Val

October 31, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Yet, you wrote more comments on here than anyone else. Stop projecting.

5. Brenda Davis

October 31, 2020 at 1:38 pm

I totally agree Val. Tami tried to bully Brandy but it didn’t work. She even stood up to Shaunie, so she was fired. Brandy kept it 100 with them, and I’m soo proud of her. Tami is OG friend because she knew OG isn’t the one ti be played with. Tami and Evelyn are both bullies.

6. bridget J clark

October 31, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Shaunie O’Neal was never Tammy friend she was always lawyer to Evelyn

7. J..P

October 31, 2020 at 3:33 pm

UNBELIEVABLE….if you going to call one two should be called out, let us not forget that Evelyn is just as much as a bully as Tami, she only starts crying foul when she can’t win. Tami and Evelyn are so much alike that it’s undeniable. Tami may say and do what’s on her mind where as Evelyn beat people down with word most time hateful words and when that don’t work she start snatching earrings off and jumping on table never some how reaching the person who she’s so call is trying too reach. They are the Ying Yang twins and that’s why they bump heads it’s like looking in the mirror.

8. Katina

October 31, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Teamtamiperiod!!

9. Pamela

October 31, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Shaunie, stop trusting Evelyn so much. It’s something about her. I hope I’m wrong because of you. Shaunie everything Evelyn said about Tami you thought it was funny. I expected more from you, but I still love you as a parent. God Bless and take care.

10. Charlene

November 1, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Tami does not need Basketball Wives. I seen Tami act on a few shows. She had BIG parts too. SHE IS A FABULOUS ACTRESS…