Quantcast
Traci Braxton is Annoyed Towanda Braxton's Boyfriend Got Involved in Drama Between Sisters

Urban Belle Magazine

Traci Braxton is Annoyed Towanda Braxton’s Boyfriend Got Involved in Drama Between Sisters

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Things aren’t good between all the Braxton sisters.

Braxton Family Values” star Traci Braxton has been through a lot with her sisters. A lot of their issues have played out on the show. In fact, Traci has been open about being hurt about making a decision between her son and signing a recording contract with her siblings.

While Traci’s relationship with Tamar Braxton has gotten much worse, Traci still isn’t in the best place with her other sisters.

On the recent season, things got much worse. Tamar’s birthday celebration in Napa Valley went left. She feels like her sisters have continued to mistreat her. And they won’t take ownership of the things they have done. With the upcoming season premiering in November, things will pick up where they left off.

Traci has more to say.

Recently, David Adefeso accused Traci of assaulting Tamar at Trina Braxton’s wedding. It’s possible that viewers will see this all unfold on the show.

On the season premiere, Traci opens up about still being upset about what went down during the trip to Napa Valley. She’s still not talking to her sisters. And she’s really annoyed that Towanda Braxton’s boyfriend Sean Hall got involved in the drama between the sisters last season when he tried to get Traci and Towanda to talk.

1. Elaine Harrell

October 31, 2020 at 7:21 am

I’m PRAYING for Traci, I see things are not right against you so PRAY I no GOD answer PRAYERS JUST SAY 23 PSALM keep repeating it until things feel different I have 2 sister my baby sister is deceased so I no it’s hard. BUT DON’T QUIT. IM PRAYING FOR THINGS TO GET BETTER FOR ALL YOUR SISTER.Traci TAKE UT TO GOD IN PRAYER🙏👁👀U.

• BLESSED

November 1, 2020 at 7:48 am

I understand Traci so much. I noticed a lot of difference between them. Its like she’s beneath them.I understand fully how she feels I’m experiencing the same. The lack of support when you wanted a salon. Then your sister comes out with show called to catch a beautician. That one broke my heart. Again experiencing the same as a beautician. Just begin to move in silence.

• TONI WILLIAMS

November 1, 2020 at 12:20 pm

My two favorite people, Traci and Tamar, may the lord bless youguys through the struggle you going through,love the Bratons

2. Elaine Harrell

October 31, 2020 at 7:33 am

Traci you are right blood not lovers or boyfriends. I say relationships with outside peoples RELATIONSHIP COME AND GO (BUT SISTERS ALWAYS) THAT IS A FAMILY MATTERS ONLY. Traci let GOD guide you he want lead you in the wrong direction, the reason I’m commenting is because I have saw lots of things want you and your sisters to BE HAPPY AGAIN don’t let the devil win.

• Carolyn Moore

November 2, 2020 at 7:08 pm

I concur that Family is family, keep outsiders out of Family Business. I’m down with you on that; after all; you give your sisters respect with who they chosen. Let the Family Forgive each Other; God wants Love to continue with compassion and understanding. Whatever, God gave YOU and vision, Traci, it’s up to you to pursue it. Remember that God has your back; I missed the Love and togetherness that the Braxon Family has with Jesus aa thw center od any affairs. I can relate with you Traci; I waa the lease of siblings; but, it was our Faith and our Mother kept the structure of Love and FORGIVENESS at the wnd od the Day; Follow Peace with ALL Men; OK; O can’t wait to see the next season. Love Y’ALL

3. Natalie

October 31, 2020 at 8:04 am

I’m shooketh and the show hasn’t started!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺
    Family can&will try you.

4. Denise Lee

October 31, 2020 at 3:17 pm

I understand how Tracy feels, I also have four sisters and we are close in age, my moms from Maryland, N Calhoun st and I was born 3/17 like Tamar. Lots of similarities. St Patrick babies have big personalities and can be burnt out easily. We have to learn to except people as they are and not try to fix people. As sisters we have to not judge each other by our past. Be kind and ask God to heal our pain, not our siblings. Blessings to you all.

• Kay Jay

October 31, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Traci is bitter. She will die holding on to what happened when they were all teenagers.
      As for her boasting about being the only one married for years, stop. We all know that your husband was trifling and f-cked younger girls and you caught him several times. The fact that u stayed doesn’t make u the better woman. It makes u a fool.
      Get over it. They signed the contract. Toni signed a separate contract. So what.

• Nola

November 1, 2020 at 8:20 am

You’re purposely misunderstanding Traci and you’re being rude. Traci isn’t boasting about her marriage, she’s saying these boyfriends ain’t been around long enough to poke their noses into family business. Her husband has been in the family for years, yet if I recall correctly, Tamar and Towanda have made snide comments about Traci’s husband speaking about family issues, yet they didn’t mind David and Sean speaking. If you watched the video, then you understand it’s not just the contract situation. Traci is tired of her sisters being disrespectful to her and treating her like the outcast. Those who have watched the show from the beginning know she’s telling the truth. Tamar and Towanda treated Traci the worst, and Toni doesn’t help things. Trina is the only one who doesn’t mistreat Traci.

• 4Real

November 1, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Nola, I agree with you 100%. It’s really sad to see the mistreatment of Traci, so so so that they say they are Christians, Wow.

• Alice Jenkins

November 1, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Traci needs to get over what happen to her when they were in the contract. That’s old news and it not Tamar and Towanda fault. I am sure her marriage have not been perfect. Wishing that the Braxton sisters can love each other because tomorrow not promising.

5. Dorothy Strickland

October 31, 2020 at 6:51 pm

Traci I have been where you are until I just couldn’t take it anymore 😪. I will not attempt to tell you what to do except to make yourself happy regardless of who like it and who doesn’t. I had to cut ✂️ loose and live for and appreciate those that show me love and respect. I am so much more happy and confident in my life. Love you girl

6. Robert

October 31, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Off topic but I jus think it’s cray cray that Tay Tay is back on the Braxton show after recently saying (I’m paraphrasing) that the show and the network were the Devil that was ruining her life and family values.

• Jolene

October 31, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Robert This was filmed before Tamar had the Meltdown with the Network

7. Trina

November 1, 2020 at 12:22 am

Tracie is right changing boyfriends have no say. Towanda will be moving on to the next guy, and created lasting drama in a family that does not need any help.

8. Tracy Dillon

November 1, 2020 at 10:02 am

Hi Traci, I to am named Tracy I have 2 sisters and they treat me like your sisters do you. They want to be all in my business but don’t want you in there’s. They have all the advice and can’t stay in a relationship . I’ve also been with my husband for 40yrs so I truly understand how you feel. My sister’s do sneaky *hit and I’m supposed to accept it. Well I had to learn to just live my life the best way that I and depend on God. Love you Traci keep your Head up.