Entertainment

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Sky Has Had Enough + Checks Followers

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Sky is done with “Black Ink Crew.”

On the recent season of “Black Ink Crew,” Sky had a nasty fallout with her youngest son Des. Although they had a good relationship after reconnecting, Sky claimed he double-crossed her. She accused him of stealing from her. When she confronted him about this, things got out of control. Security had to intervene, and Sky said some controversial things to Des. She said she should have swallowed.

It was also said that Sky put her hands on Des. So she was suspended from the show.

Since then, Sky is now in a better place with Genesis and Des. And when it comes to her future on “Black Ink Crew,” Sky feels like it’s time for her to move on. She believes she’s having a more peaceful life not being on “Black Ink Crew.”

After Sky is accused of doing drugs, she responds.

Part of Sky’s newfound peace also consists of growing more spiritually.

In fact, she recently shared a video of herself getting ready to enjoy a spiritual bath.

You can check out the video here.

However, when some of her followers saw a white substance in a container, they assumed Sky was showing off drugs. They then accused Sky of doing drugs in the comment section. And this did not sit well with Sky.

So she posted another video and explained that the white substance was not coc*ine. She broke a container to make an ashtray and holder for her palo santo. But the accusations make her not want to share much anymore.

In the caption, she wrote, “I was just tryna bring you in my universe & the whole point was missed… Relax ,Meditate, Good Vibes, & Wine .. Take your own path… I ONLY put this up for Kids & Cool Humans that would read those dumb a*s comments.. Everyone is in my prayers 🙏🏽 . Stop being so hateful spread #LOVE.. You could hurt someone wit feelings one day & we all goin thru some sh-t ♍️  #SpiritualBath”

Sky is disappointed by her Instagram followers.

She said more in the video.

Sky said, “Yo, y’all weird as f*ck, yo. I’m reading them comments and y’all saying this is c*ke? What the f*ck? These two lines are coke? First of all, I ripped this from out of the bottom of this sh*t so I could use this to put out my f*cking thing. But at the end of the day, why y’all putting sh*t like that up there? That’s not nice.”

Sky continued, “Like I’m just tryna show a different side of me and y’all do sh*t like that. It makes people not even want to show sh*t, like I’m disappointed. I’m actually disa f*cking appointed. We all about love. Chill the f*ck out. Y’all wildin.”

Check out Sky’s video response to the accusations here.

1. Truckload

November 29, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Sky, you were a nobody before the show. You gave your children away and you really didn’t want to be a mother. You need counseling before you have a relationship with your son’s. This is not negative towards you. Watching the show and your interactions with them were more of a friend. Praying for you and your son’s. One more thing stop thinking you are all of that because you got a boss position on the show.

• ANNIEBELL

November 30, 2020 at 12:15 am

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HER.”EVERYBODY” GOES THROUGH SOMETHING. NO ONE IS “PERFECT”. LIFE IS TOO SHORT. LET HER HEAL HER WAY.

• Lisa Wigfall

November 30, 2020 at 7:53 am

I Totally agree with comment. It is not our position to JUDGE Skye or anobody. This is GODS JOB. BE BLESSED.

• Grayeyes23

November 30, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Sky is a good person with a loving heart.People dont judge her.I never seen sky doing drugs.Sky keep doing you.Have a bless life.

2. Carmen W Maldonado

November 29, 2020 at 2:41 pm

I love sky she honest about herself as well as with others,but I must say I don’t feel that its cool sky that you treat your kids like you have. Your there mother despite everything you’ve went through and some of the things they have done its still not cool to behave the way that you have. You can’t expect them to respect you just because your there mother respect is earned. I came from the hood as well NY Manhattan the low east side and I know that the hood will always be in me but I’ve changed. Your an adult now you should be able to control yourself a little bit. And if you want to be a mother to your boys thN you need to change and if you don’t want to be there mother than be honest with them but don’t throw that I’m your mother crap on your boys coz your only fooling yourself. Everyone can see you for who you are. And hurting your kids isn’t cool. Its bad enough that you gave them up if you weren’t going to do anything good for them you should have stayed out if there lives. The lady who raised them is there mother.

• sons. Bradford

November 30, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Did anyone pay attention to the fact her mother has mental illness she doesn’t know how to mother them they all need counseling remember how she would have to go look for her mom she did what was best for her children because she knew she couldn’t do it the only thing miss was someone to help them because there clearly was going to be issues to address praying for you and your sones.

3. Karen Simmons

November 29, 2020 at 4:05 pm

I love Sky I think shes cool but I do believe that she does need some counseling. Sky you seem like a good hearted person but over the years and all the heartaches trials and tribulations you endured unfortunately has trickled down to your son’s. Please realized that although you had pain struggles and whatever else your life was plagued with so did your sons they dont have any clarity of what went on, they just know that it was you that did not raise them and wasnt part of their life and because of that they are angry ,disappointed and confused as expected. So if you choose to be a part of their lives you must do it on their terms you cannot rush, push or force this process because it wont work, you must be able to take the hard truth of you not being part of they’re lives and accept it and own it and then maybe you’ll be in a better position to tell your story and they are able to listen without any judging. I actually commend you by doing what you did because at that time you were not able to provide a stable environment for them you were in the streets and taking care of 2 kids is a job that you were not qualified to do which is not bad its reality and you knew that so you did what you thought was best. Nobody can tell your story because it’s yours you are the narrator of your story as fans or outsiders we think we can just read the cover or maybe a couple of pages or a chapter and we have it all figured about you well as a person in her middle 50’s I realize you have to read the entire book for you to know the ending. So Sky write your book with your ending good, bad,or different it’s your ending.

4. Natalie

November 29, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Prayers up to all 3, collectively and individually.
    TV messed this entire thing up and Sky’s approach was questionable with Des and just wrong with Genesis.
    Regardless of the fact that she’s their Mother, she is undeserving of them calling her that.

5. Kimberly Reese

November 29, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Sky just have a relationship with your sons and enjoy your life with them. Keep doing your hustle

6. Missy Meaner

November 30, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Has anyone ever considered that maybe her NOT having a relationship with them is actually a good thing. It seems that everyone is forcing something on them that appears to be toxic.

• Lynn