Quantcast
Gizelle Bryant Receives Criticism for an Interesting Revelation She Made About Jamal Bryant

Urban Belle Magazine

Photo Credit: Bravo

Gizelle Bryant doesn’t hold back.

The ladies of “Real Housewives of Potomac” made some interesting revelations while they were in Portugal. On the latest episode, Ashley Darby revealed that she made a character statement for Monique Samuels’ countersuit against Candiace Dillard. And for Ashley, it was made clear that she’s not over the butter knife incident. So she will come clean to Candiace about this on the upcoming episode. One can assume Ashley’s statement may have aided Monique in getting the charges against her dismissed.

In addition to Candiace and Ashley’s explosive conversation that will play out on the upcoming episode, Gizelle Bryant also has some people talking.

In a preview for the episode, all the ladies open up about their s*x lives. Ashley asks everyone when was the last time they pleasured their man orally.

Gizelle says, “Before I came here.”

As the preview made rounds on social media, Gizelle was once again accused of hypocrisy. People questioned how she would be okay sharing this information when she said she had to be careful to protect her and Jamal’s image.

Karen Huger’s answer leads to another opinion from Gizelle Bryant.

Another interesting answer during this scene was given by Karen Huger. Karen says, “Honestly, I retired my mouth. I had a lot on my plate the last two and a half years, so…”

Gizelle was shocked to hear that Ray Huger hasn’t been orally pleasured in two and a half years. In a green screen interview, Gizelle says, “Does Ray want the whole world to know that you have not slobbed the knob in two and a half years? Probably not. But I am a true proponent of, ‘If you not sucking his d*ck, somebody else is.'”

November 19, 2020 at 9:38 am

Well this is because it’s never been about protecting an image. Gizelle is just using the fight to get Monique off the show because she never liked her. That’s fine I mean it is what it is, I just wish she would be upfront about it.

• Denise

November 19, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Monique should be off the show. The violence should not be tolerated, not even a little bit!!

• 100

November 19, 2020 at 7:35 pm

By your logic, Candiace should have been fired last year. She broke the law when she assaulted Ashley with a knife. And before you spew that tired lie about it not being assault because the knife didn’t touch Ashley, according to the law, throwing objects at someone is assault. And before you spew the other tired lie about the assault happening after Ashley was told to leave, Candiace threw the knife at Ashley before she told her to leave. So if you’re really anti-violence, you should want Candiace off the show as well. But you don’t because you’re not really anti-violence, you’re just anti-Monique. Stop with the fakery. Monique is not going anywhere. Andy confirmed that there won’t be any cast changes next season. So cry about it if you need to.

• Lynn

November 19, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Awwwe in my cardi B voice. You killed her with the knowledge. Yes hunti, I’m here for it👊🏾👌🏾

• JCream

November 19, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Me too!! 👏🏽🤣

• Elonda

November 20, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Well said

• KD

November 21, 2020 at 2:44 am

Yassssssss!!!! 100, you readdd it down on the for real for real! That deserves 3 snaps & a big ol’ PERIODT!!! 😉

• Gail johnson

November 19, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Well Candace should have been gone before the fight even happen, throwing a knife, Candace is trash

• Viv

November 19, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Oh please. If Andy didn’t have Teresa fired after she pushed him, nothing needs to happen to the black woman who got physical. Some of you take these reality shows too seriously.

2. Sheryl

November 19, 2020 at 10:02 am

Well said..

3. Lindac

November 19, 2020 at 10:38 am

How did this woman become “first lady” of a Church. The Devil is alive and busy is all I am going to say. When I see her and her ex leading a Church, I would run as fast as my feet would carry me AWAY. A first lady doesn’t explicitly talk about bedroom sex happenings. She has no “Class” at all.

• Kim

November 19, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Agree with u
      I had a first lady that talked the the congregation constantly about sex.

The devil in the Church may be sitting next to you!

• Kimberly

November 21, 2020 at 4:29 am

I TOTALLY agree with you. She is fake and phony and Jamal is too. Horrible examples for the body of Christ. They are not going to last because he does not really want to settle down with Giselle and she is entirely too thirsty and desperate. It is evident that both of them couldn’t care less about being hypocrites in publicly letting the world know that they apparently are fornicators. Jamal should be ashamed of himself being a Pastor. I wonder what his congregation thinks. It’s definitely not a good look for him but both he and Giselle seem to be all about money and self anyway. I really don’t care for either one of them and feel as if they both need a good dose of karma to help humble them. Giselle for her 2 faced, mean ways and Jamal for his arrogance and total disrespect/disregard for his congregation in living like a carnal man instead of living holy and leading by example. Shame on you Giselle and Jamal!!!

• Shari Chavis

November 21, 2020 at 12:55 pm

That is why Jamal has asked her to remarry him. Low class first lady.

• Min. Brenda Lee

November 21, 2020 at 2:07 pm

It’s her prerogative to talk about herself who knows if she is really sexually active with Jamal her ex husband. Sounds like a set up in trying to further her character assignation toward Dr. Jamal Harrison Bryant reputation. The statement if she don’t someone else will. Wow! What can I say after this? To Dr. Jamal Harrison Bryant focus on the church’s needs and your good humanitarian efforts. Gizelle, just made herself roadkill she did it to herself. I am so sorry it has come to this level of integrity and fighting to rescuer her status as your First Lady. Now I totally understand why you said “we have lots more hills to go over.” Referred to actually asking her to marry you again. This is a sad day in reality television and a good day in the live hood of the church. Focus more on your girls and the church ministries needs as you puts forth an effort in kingdom building. Be inspired Dr. Jamal Harrison Bryant in the Lord. Father God, close doors that needs to be closed keep my son uplifted and drama free. Amen.

• barb

November 23, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Somethings are meant to be private!!!! These ladies are showing how tacky and desperate they are for attention. If you consider yourself a first lady you are showing poor taste and horrible judgement. Your daughters are watching you.

4. Scorpio13

November 19, 2020 at 11:43 am

Giz is a walking contradiction. The relationship is just a storyline.

5. Lovely Jackson

November 19, 2020 at 11:58 am

Gizelle may be pleasuring Jamal but she not the only one, he don’t know how to be faithful.

6. Hmm

November 19, 2020 at 11:59 am

Between this and her dad dragging him to the producers, I’m starting to wonder if this was just a way for Gizelle to get back at Jamal for everything he did to her. This season she’s done the complete opposite of protecting his image. Just saying.

7. Gloria

November 19, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Let me tell y’all, I’m quite sure that Sherman Douglas is thanking GOD everyday that he dumped Gizelle for good. She is ABSOLUTE TRASH.

Let’s also remember that this is the same man that gave Gizelle “incurables” back in Baltimore when they were married & she has no SHAME in saying how she gives nasty community peen Jamal “f-llatio” on national television, knowing where he has been with EVERYBODY. Let that marinate.

• Shay

November 19, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Gloria… gurl you said a word!! I mean she had the NERVE to say about Monique not being a good role model to her children. Her daughters are teenagers…you think their friends not watchin this mess and hears their mother on national Tv talkin bout her sex life with a man who ain’t her hubby? Who been havin unprotected with errbody.. Don’t care bout he your ex, and their daddy.. he aint your now. Dizzy Gizzy pretendin for the camera.. that man aint thankin bout her. She tryna get her child support from that collection plate like Monique said!! LOL

• Andrea

November 20, 2020 at 6:57 am

You said a word there, Hunni! 💯💯💯

8. Natalie

November 19, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Lord have mercy! I need an ear detox! Seriously who cares? I’m not about to sit around a bunch of women(fake friends)and discuss my man with them. It’s crossing the line of disrespect for self and one’s man.
    Wonder how Jamal feels about Gizelle telling all of the viewers that she blew him? I bet he looked like 😳.

• Jacqueline

November 20, 2020 at 9:47 am

I’m sure his girlfriend was pissed when she heard Gizzy gave her man the business!
      Gizzy needs to focus on her daughters, they seem sad all the time and they definitely don’t want anything to do with their father!

9. Leah

November 19, 2020 at 6:29 pm

I wish y’all would leave Gisele alone. I love her to pieces. Actually she’s the only one on the show I like. And Robin comes in second

• Gail johnson

November 19, 2020 at 8:25 pm

She is a sh-t starter, and robin kisses her butt. Use to like her, but she have gone down the gutter

• Kim

November 20, 2020 at 2:57 pm

I agree with you Gail

• Gwen Stevens

November 21, 2020 at 12:35 am

Are you serious??? You need a check-up. Gizelle is a duplicitous, shady, bi*ch. She needs to GO along with that Candace backstabbing troublemaker. Neither of them take responsibility for their messiness.

10. Trina

November 19, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Gisselle is a former 1st Lady. She is the type that gives people a reason not to be believe in religion. Her and the Pastor are not married, therefore it is fornication. She and Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater are not setting a good example for their teen daughters. She is on television talking about how she gives head, and she has said some else is causing a bad image?

11. Nahjma

November 20, 2020 at 1:31 pm

These women are pathetic and disgusting. They have children who will have to deal with their exposures and ridiculous behavior. These reality shows are an embarrassing.