Entertainment

Candiace Dillard Drags Ashley Darby & Doesn’t Back Down from Andy Cohen at RHOP Reunion

Photo Credit: Bravo

Ashley Darby and Candiace Dillard’s feud involves a butter knife.

Real Housewives of Potomac” stars Candiace Dillard and Ashley Darby aren’t on the best terms. In fact, their fallout last season had many fans of the show talking on social media. On the previous season, Ashley told the ladies she wanted to get pregnant. And her doctor suggested that she stop drinking to increase the odds. However, Ashley didn’t really stop drinking. So Candiace called her out about this. She made it clear that Ashley’s decision to keep drinking made her doubt that Ashley was really trying to get pregnant.

Candiace also wasn’t moved when Ashley and Michael got emotional as they discussed having a miscarriage. She also questioned if the tears were real.

As a result of this, Ashley and Candiace had a major blowup at Candiace’s house. And a butter knife was thrown at Ashley.

While Ashley was giving birth, Candiace took to Twitter to drag her. Some fans of the show felt Candiace took things too far since Ashley was in labor. However, Candiace said she had no idea Ashley was giving birth at the time of her tweets.

Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s altercation made things worse.

Candiace attempted to make things right with Ashley on the current season. And at one point, Ashley appeared to be receptive. Candiace even apologized for the tweets. However, the two women fell out again after Ashley revealed she wrote a character statement to help Monique Samuels’ countersuit against Candiace. So the attempts at peace are over at this point.

On a preview for the first part of the reunion, the women clash, again. And it all starts after Andy Cohen asks Candiace if her single compares to Ashley’s.

1. Barbee

December 11, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Ashley wasn’t ready smh.

2. Tea

December 11, 2020 at 1:41 pm

I sometimes think Andy doesn’t like Candiace. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• me

December 11, 2020 at 2:38 pm

he def threw shade with the “dorothy’s house” question

• Yeah I Said It!

December 11, 2020 at 4:00 pm

How is that shade though? It was Dorothy’s house. LOL.

• SouthBeach305

December 11, 2020 at 4:37 pm

Did he ask Adrienne Maloof about the house her Maloof family bought her? Plenty of white women come from family money so why are black women bashed for having generational wealth?

• Valerie

December 11, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Probably for the same reason Monique is bashed for marrying a wealthy man.

• Yeah I Said It!

December 11, 2020 at 5:05 pm

What generational wealth? I have to giggle at those of you who really believe Candiace’s family has generational wealth. Trust me, there are black families who have long money and affluence in Atlanta. And they ain’t on RHOP throwing butter knives, struggling to pay for a wedding, and having cash bar events on national television. Candiace is a wannabe. She ain’t got it like that and neither does her momma. LOL.

3. Ms. Jackson

December 11, 2020 at 1:51 pm

This is why Candiace got her a-s beat. She constantly goes down in the gutter to read somebody.

4. Ratchet Queen

December 11, 2020 at 1:55 pm

“Dorothy’s house”

LMBO!

5. Fashionista

December 11, 2020 at 2:25 pm

You know Ashley could really drag Candiace for filth but she holds back. Just like there is a lot of material to drag Ashley and Michael about, there’s plenty on Candiace and her husband as well. If Candiace wants to hit below the belt, match her energy. She’ll be crying with no tears soon enough.

• Angielala

December 11, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Yeah dabbing with the corner of that fake tissue for those fake tears

6. Debra

December 11, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Hmm…I see Candiace is doing just fine being in the same room with Monique. Goes to show you she really wasn’t traumatized by the dragging she got. The post it notes, the “tears” and victim playing was all for show and an attempt to get Monique fired.

7. Scorpio13

December 11, 2020 at 2:43 pm

Candiace still hasn’t learned from her behavior. Sorry not sorry but I can’t wait for her to get her karma. She’s a nasty POS.

• Mo

December 11, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Stop being a bully. You sound the part

December 11, 2020 at 3:20 pm

These women are a mess. They literally degrade each other for a check. Sad.

9. Veronica J

December 11, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Candiace and Karen be reading with ease.

• Annoyed

December 12, 2020 at 2:58 pm

I do not like Candiace on any level. She feels entitled. Candiace does the same sh*t she talks about the other ladies doing. Candiace and Dorothy walk around trying to act like they are classy but Candiace has some has nasty vile words coming out of that mouth of her’s and if I am not mistaken Dorothy said something on the line of Candiace licking either her dad’s or her half brother’s a** when she found out Candiace was inviting them to her wedding. Candiace also puts nasty sh*t on social media so she should add TRASH next to her name too. Candiace is too much with all of that yelling, and everybody is picking on me, I dare you to F**king touch me, Drag me, I am not used to this kind of stuff where I get in your face and talk alot of sh*t and don’t know when enough is enough and finally somebody snaps and grabs you in your finally twirl. I do not believe in violence but d*mn Candiace will make you catch a case. I am sure everybody is tired of watching her dab the corners of her eye’s every episode (no tears). SHE IS A CHILDISH BRAT THAT NEEDS TO GO HOME AND NOT COME BACK UNTIL SHE GROWS UP.

• That b*tch

December 13, 2020 at 9:41 am

I love you for this!!!!

10. Yeah I Said It!

December 11, 2020 at 4:04 pm

And sometime after this moment, Candiace reverted back to being a victim and cried backstage. LOL.

11. Old School

December 11, 2020 at 5:42 pm

This is why I felt nothing when Monique dragged her across the table.

12. My 2 Cents

December 11, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Candiace is the same one who was crying all season and needing post it notes to tell her she’s okay. Girl bye.

13. 404

December 11, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Yeah Candiace is unlikeable for me. The fact that she’s actually nastier on Twitter and IG is why I’ll continue to be good on her.

14. Dominique

December 11, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Ashley has gotten too soft since she had Dean. The old her would have had Candiace riled up and barking like a chihuahua. Ashley needs to get it together.

15. Gladys

December 12, 2020 at 4:10 pm

If it’s one thing you can count on it’s Candiace antagonizing pregnant women.

16. O-La

December 12, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Candiace truly is a wannabe Kenya and it’s pathetic.

17. AngieLALA

December 12, 2020 at 6:31 pm

I can’t even stand looking at her stupid face. Horrible person

18. sginasimmons

December 12, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Read , Candice. Drag that football headed gold digger by her roots. She’s angry she has to sleep and procreate with that but grabbing pervert to secure her future than earning it herself.

19. Trina

December 13, 2020 at 12:59 am

How soon after were the fake tears ?