Entertainment

Kenya Moore Thinks It’s Unfair She’s Seen as RHOA Villain + Says Porsha Williams Turned on Her

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams were working on becoming friends.

On the previous season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” it seemed as if Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams were building a friendship. And it’s their experiences as new mothers that made them form a bond. However, the peace between them didn’t last. And Kenya didn’t like the fact that Porsha called her out about her blowup with Tanya Sam. During a heated moment, Kenya called Tanya a “c*nt.” So Porsha wasn’t having it.

Things didn’t get better between them at the reunion either. And months ago, Kenya appeared to get shady about Porsha’s commitment to recent protests.

So it’s no surprise that Kenya has had a lot to say about Stripper Gate.

Kenya Moore doesn’t like being labeled a villain.

However, what Kenya isn’t here for is people making her out to be a villain. During an interview with Entertainment Tonight, the interviewer said that Cynthia Bailey said Kenya did a lot of pot-stirring when it comes to the situation.

In response to this, Kenya said, “This is what I don’t like about my position on the show. So if I’m an honest voice and I call people out then somehow I’m a villain. But if it were me and I got caught stripping the stripper, you know, that came to the bachelor party, I would have been dragged from here to California. You know what I mean? So I don’t think that it’s fair that people would call that pot-stirring.” She added, “We are a cast and we are in a cast house. And if something happens like that in a cast house while you are working, then it should be discussed.”

Kenya Moore is tired of trying with Porsha Williams.

After Kenya opened up about getting in a good place with Marlo Hampton, she was then asked what it would take for her to do the same with Porsha.

Kenya said, “You would have to ask her that question because, for three years, I considered her a friend. I was very supportive, I remember going to her baby shower and reaching out to her. Even when she had her spinoff, I was tweeting about it. I was sharing her joy with her. And I actually had love for her. So for her to turn on me when NeNe came back, I think the fans and everyone saw that.” She continued, “So that’s a question for her because my heart has always been open. And I’ve always been consistent from the time from three years ago when I showed up at her play and I would support her no matter what. Those things that she’s doing to me especially this season, it’s just really disgusting.”

When it comes to Porsha Williams, Kenya Moore sees similarities with NeNe Leakes.

She also seems to think that Porsha has become a lot like NeNe Leakes,”I want to be friends with everyone on the show but when people don’t want to be friends with you because they feel threatened or they feel a certain way…they don’t want you to be bigger than them, I think that is really what comes into play. And that’s a page out of NeNe’s book honestly.”

Kenya had more to say on this, “And she’s been taking a lot of pages out of NeNe’s book lately, and not in a good way. Showing up three hours late to the set, the demanding of certain things happen…footage being taken out because she doesn’t like the way she looks. You know, that’s kind of NeNe behavior. So, unfortunately, we have a little NeNe Junior on our set.”

1. Pearl

December 13, 2020 at 1:21 pm

This is the same woman who bullied Kim Fields out of all people. She IS a villain. To say otherwise is delusional. This is my issue with her and Candiace. They get a kick out of being nasty but then turn around and play victim. I can’t stand them.

• Mo

December 13, 2020 at 10:01 pm

You dislike Candice so much that you bring her up even when no one is talking about her. Get a grip!

• Pearl

December 13, 2020 at 10:36 pm

And you dislike Ashley so much that you bring her up on here when no one is talking about her. There are multiple posts on here to prove it. Does anybody ride your t-ts about it? No. So you get a grip first and know that my grown a-s will do what I want to. This ain’t your blog.

• Renee

December 14, 2020 at 11:06 am

Kenya is full of crap. Does she think we forgot who she is. She is the most jealous hateful person I’ve ever seen. She looks down on people. She was jealous of everyone’s relationships. Once she bought Mark and got him to marry her she thought she was better than the ladies that weren’t married. Now that her arraignment with Mark didn’t work out I con only imagine how hateful she will be.

• Denyce Shields

December 18, 2020 at 12:13 pm

That wicked, Lying behind, Buying men to pretend, That they are interested in her Sour P-ss is pathetic! Now Porsha is going to really come for that behind! No wonder no man wants you, And your husband calls you Ken,You look like a Nasty half and half! Girl Bye! Your days are numbered and let’s see how fast you get pick up! Sour P-ss, Hating everyone that beautiful. Maybe Perverted Kandi might can use you in some of her BS!

2. Ms. Jackson

December 13, 2020 at 1:26 pm

Threatened? The f-ck? Kenya is so d-mn delusional. She ain’t got sh-t going on for Porsha to be threatened by. Last time I checked, Porsha gets more opportunities than Kenya does. Porsha now has two shows on Bravo. Meanwhile all Kenya can do is send lies to bloggers and talk about Porsha and NeNe in all her interviews.

December 13, 2020 at 1:38 pm

I see things so differently. I think Porsha was really open to being friends with Kenya and she was believing motherhood changed her. But then after she saw Kenya go back to her mean and messy self with Tanya and shade Cynthia to her face, Porsha realized Kenya didn’t really change and moved accordingly.

4. Takenaback

December 13, 2020 at 4:44 pm

Well I don’t understand Cynthia was the snake to Kenya. Kenya did not even say Tanya’s name at that table Kenya said all that can apply to her too but what friend went and told Tanya behind Kenya’s back that she was talking about her and didn’t bother to tell Kenya she did. What heifer also wanted the cookie lady present before Kenya even said anything you guessed it little Ms. Cynthia so many people let the truth gloss right over them. So now you see why Porsha was so protective over Tanya sister was allegedly lapping her down.

• MissT

December 13, 2020 at 10:36 pm

I agree that Porsha flipped on Kenya last season when she reconnected with Nene. All of the ladies except Marlo said that Porsha was telling them not to film with Nene. I also agree that Kenya is always made out to be the villain when all of them say shady stuff about each other. Lastly, when will all of Porshas fans address the fact that she hasn’t spoken up for her friend Tanya and denied that THEY had sex with that stripper?

• MissT

December 13, 2020 at 10:38 pm

I didn’t post this as a reply to Takenaback so not sure why my post keep showing up like replys.

5. Tiffani Young

December 13, 2020 at 8:47 pm

Kenya you look like a African princess the way your hair was done. Love it! So with Eva and Ne Ne gone who else is to go?

6. Trina

December 13, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Kenya is the villain because she does and says things just to stir up drama. She does things that are shady and acts surprised by the outcome. Porsha called Kenya out for what she said, Kenya couldn’t handle it. If you can’t tell a friend that you think something is wrong what kind of friends are you?