Entertainment

After Colorism Claims, OG Explains Why She Didn’t Quit ‘Basketball Wives’

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

OG blamed colorism for why she was iced out.

“Basketball Wives” returns in February. The recent season caused a lot of discussions on social media. OG felt as if she was being treated unfairly by a lot of the other women on the cast. She had issues with Feby Torres, Evelyn Lozada, Malaysia Pargo, and Kristen Scott. Although a physical altercation never occurred, she was accused of being aggressive and violent.

So when it was time to film the reunion, she was told she couldn’t sit on the stage with everyone else. So she had to film in another room with her boyfriend Kwame Alexander.

And she said that she felt she was treated differently because of colorism.

After fans question why OG didn’t leave the show, she responds.

Well, a lot of viewers agreed with OG. Shaunie O’Neal said that she was made uncomfortable around OG after she stepped in to keep an altercation from taking place between OG and Feby. And OG pushed her.

Shaunie’s comments only upset OG’s supporters who pointed out that Evelyn had multiple instances of violence on the show. And she was not iced out by the others.

OG will be on the upcoming season of “Basketball Wives.” After she promoted the new season on her Instagram page, a supporter asked her why she decided to come back.

In response to this, OG wrote, “I’M JUST HERE SO I DON’T GET FINED 😘 ”

1. Bob

January 15, 2021 at 3:24 pm

COINS Dumba-s you should just leave when you are not wanted.

• Nita

January 15, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Then what storyline would Evelyn and the others have? OG was literally everyone else’s storyline last season with the exception of Jackie, Cece, and Jen who were also the storylines for the mean girl crew.

January 15, 2021 at 3:47 pm

So her contract isn’t up yet.

3. Blackrose

January 15, 2021 at 4:14 pm

I hope she leaves when her contract is up because there’s no way I’m continuing on with the show when they acted like they were so afraid of me that I couldn’t even be in the same room with the rest of the women. Especially after the way everyone else has behaved since this show began.

4. And What?

January 15, 2021 at 4:53 pm

Seems like she’s over the show now. People don’t understand how exhausting it is to be on a reality show. I’m sure it gets old fast.

• Can'tGetRight

January 15, 2021 at 4:58 pm

She may be over the show but she ain’t over them checks though.

• Tata

January 16, 2021 at 11:35 am

Facts!

January 15, 2021 at 8:25 pm

They filmed during the pandemic in two separate houses. Expect it to be boring just like RHOA.

• Caribbean Queen

January 17, 2021 at 5:30 pm

Shes came back because she’s an attention wh-re!
      She has very low selfsteam and she feeds her ego from y’all attention!
      So give it to her, make her feel like she’s relevant!

6. Renee

January 16, 2021 at 2:21 am

I don’t blame her. I wouldn’t let those witches run me off. If there’s a check to get then dammit I’m gonna get my check. All she did was stand up for the underdog. To h-ll with them. Get your coins OG

7. Debira Robinson

January 17, 2021 at 11:48 pm

I remember when OG started and she was the red head stepchild from day one. Evelyn should not be on this show because she is the aggressor her and Jackie. I love OG she has her own style and does her own thing. I only didn’t like when she engaged in the mess to fit in. Do you OG do you and why they separated you. They scared…bull!!! Evelyn only mess with who lives better than her has no man!!