Entertainment

After Drew Sidora Comes for Kenya Moore, Kenya Shades Her Looks

Photo Credit: Bravo

Drew Sidora learns of LaToya Ali’s comments.

On the upcoming episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Drew Sidora finds out about what LaToya Ali really thinks about the wigs she’s been wearing. Previously, LaToya told Kenya Moore that Drew showed up at Cynthia Bailey’s house wearing a “pet” on her head. Kenya thought this was hilarious and she said that Drew should be wearing better wigs since she’s an established actress.

As the women get comfortable in Charleston, South Carolina, Porsha Williams tells Drew about LaToya’s past comments.

In response to this, Drew says, “Well guess what, honey? It’s Covid. And a sister had to do what she had to do. So don’t come for my wig. My quarantine wig was cute!”

Drew says more in her green screen interview.

“I have met this girl like one time, one time! And she has the nerve to be going all around Atlanta clowning me for my wig? What does she do again?”

A producer tells Drew that LaToya has a YouTube channel. Drew then says, “Is that like a job? Having a YouTube channel? Okay.”

Kenya Moore and Drew Sidora get shady.

As Drew continues to discuss LaToya’s comments about her wigs, she then lets the other women know that she would prefer people be more direct.

“If my wig is sliding, please tell me. That’s who I like to be around.”

Porsha says that she agrees and thinks it would be best if the women would just tell each other when something is wrong with their wigs. Kandi understands this perspective but says that LaToya doesn’t know Drew like that yet.

Drew then throws a little shade Kenya’s way, “I mean Kenya came in what she came with. I think she’s rocking it well. I mean we do the best we can.”

Kenya is a good sport and takes the shade in stride. But she does return the shade in a green screen interview.

“Look at her, look at me. I can wear a paper bag and I’ll out dress Drew. And we’re not even going to talk about the beauty department.”

Check out the preview below.

After the preview started to go viral, LaToya clapped back on Instagram.

January 22, 2021 at 3:55 pm

I don’t think I like LaToya.

• Longtime Lurker

January 22, 2021 at 4:12 pm

I definitely don’t. She’s a wannabe Kenya but more annoying.

• Rose Adams

January 24, 2021 at 1:06 pm

All of ladies are setting poor examples for our young generation.They ate yoo petty and materalistic. African Americans are going through enough without us publically disgracing each other for money with the playforms they k
        have. Thank God for women like Vice President Kamala Harris who are setting proud examples and giving hope. Young women please know all African American women are not like this. All of you should be ashamed

2. Dez

January 22, 2021 at 3:57 pm

Drew is actually gorgeous though. Kenya places too much value on looks though. She’s almost 50.

3. Tea

January 22, 2021 at 3:59 pm

I like Drew 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Barbee

January 22, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Me too.

4. Michelle

January 22, 2021 at 4:03 pm

Umm I’m trying to be nice on this good Friday but Kenya doesn’t always look flawless either. For crying out loud she was trending on Twitter after the season premiere because of what she looked like and umm…I’ll just say the tweets weren’t positive.

• deb dyson

January 22, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Everything Kenya was wearing was to tight, she gained weight like we all did only difference is I didn’t try to squeeze into something to tight, both she & Cynthia do the same, go buy some more clothes, like it’s not hard, go up a size or two .

5. Lay Lay

January 22, 2021 at 4:08 pm

Cynthia is so annoying dog. Ugh.

6. Elizabeth

January 22, 2021 at 4:11 pm

Latoya is trying way too hard.

7. And What?

January 22, 2021 at 4:14 pm

Drew > LaToya. Look how Drew handled that scene. She threw shade and made everyone laugh including the person she shaded. I don’t think LaToya is likable nor does she mesh well with the group outside of Kenya.

8. Gloria

January 22, 2021 at 4:20 pm

LaToya is corny.

9. Troy

January 22, 2021 at 4:38 pm

Both Kenya & Latoya are ugly AF to me. They may be pretty on the outside, but their insides are rotten to the core. And I actually like Drew because she’s keepin it 💯 unlike Ken and Latoyas no man havin a**

• deb dyson

January 22, 2021 at 5:22 pm

I’m going to say this, beauty is truly fading. Kenya isn’t going to like it when hers does, she’s gonna be in denial like a mug & outside of plastic surgery there’s nothing she can do about it so, she needs to stop with the wisecracks cause she’s running out of time, she’s already 50 it’s all downhill from now on. She’ll wake up on morning & wonder where her face has gone. We already know she can blow up. Laughing is catchy.

• SMH!

January 23, 2021 at 2:57 am

We all age! One day you will also wake up to see your face gone.smh

• X

January 25, 2021 at 2:29 am

There’s nothing wrong with Kenya but angry because for years she’s been trying to get a man all her life and can’t hold on to one for 5 minutes, and she takes it out on these other ladies, she jealous that Drew has a husband and even though they are having problems, you can tell he loves her, Latoya is also jealous, she needs to be on psych medicine.

10. My 2 Cents

January 22, 2021 at 6:03 pm

Mess.

11. Lisa

January 22, 2021 at 6:21 pm

I don’t get the obsession with another woman’s wigs. It’s weird to me. Does LaToya have nothing else to offer?

12. Debra

January 22, 2021 at 7:09 pm

LaToya and Kenya came for Drew on day one and it was weird to me. Kenya always has a problem with any actress who comes on the show. And LaToya clearly thought being messy would secure a peach.

13. Trina

January 22, 2021 at 7:14 pm

Kenya and LaToya mad because Drew is pretty and has a career,

January 22, 2021 at 9:00 pm

These women act so high school at times. It’s cringeworthy.

15. Renee

January 23, 2021 at 12:46 am

Kenya don’t get things twisted the skin on your face is horrible. Every woman should have confidence. But when it makes you feel good to put another woman down. Sounds like you have some insecurities. Oh and beauty is in the eyes 👀 of the beholder. Your beauty can’t even keep a man. Think about it boo. I bet that beauty isn’t keeping you warm. You can’t even buy a man.

16. Deanna Dee

January 23, 2021 at 11:56 am

Porsha have No The manners No etiquette she just say whatever the h-ll she want to say like dang just Act like you have some common sense, That New Girl she needs to stay in her lane she don’t know who she’s messing with when it comes to my Girl Kenya….And why is it that the hater- AIDS Always Coming After Kenya WHY ???? do you feel Inadequate some way or Another…RENEE….???…. Kenya Is just sitting over there MINDING HER BUSINESS Not saying Anything and here Come the HATERS….PORSHA Is the one who’s saying something Stupid as Usual Cynthia called her out and poor Kandi tried to Get a word in and All Kenya said was as She Laughed I Can Look good in a paper Bag and Let’s not talk about the booty…Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya have Much BOOTY…..