Entertainment

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Ceaser at a Loss for Words After His Daughter Makes Serious Accusations

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Cheyenne makes some serious accusations.

Things were going great for “Black Ink Crew” star Ceaser several weeks ago. In fact, he recently purchased his first home with his girlfriend Suzette. However, since then, a lot of drama has occurred. And as of now, Ceaser isn’t in a good place with his daughter Cheyenne or her mother Crystal.

In fact, Cheyenne recently went on Instagram Live and made a lot of accusations. She accused Ceaser of beating her while she was taking a shower. And she alleged that the alleged incident happened after she didn’t want to wash dishes.

The accusation came out after one of her Instagram followers said Ceaser has rights as a parent.

Cheyenne said, “Bro, he sat here and beat my f*cking a*s! It’s none of that! I was butt a*s naked. It’s no f*cking rights. At the end of the day, you don’t beat your child like that. Yes, you beat her. But you don’t f*cking stomp her out to the f*cking floor. I’m barely breathing. The f*cking ambulance had to come get me.”

After someone asked why Ceaser would do this allegedly, Cheyenne said, “Why would he do that though? Because I didn’t want to clean the dishes. I sat here and cleaned that f*cking house by myself while they were at f*cking STK.”

Crystal responded and Ceaser remains silent.

Cheyenne said a lot more. She even went off on Suzette and accused her of having videos on P*rn Hub. She also accused Suzette of messing around with Ceaser while he was with Dutchess. In response to this, Suzette made some messy accusations about Cheyenne. You can check them out here.

Crystal responded after Cheyenne and Suzette’s social media beef went viral. She also accused Ceaser of beating Cheyenne. And she called out Suzette for her comments about their daughter.

As for Ceaser, he hasn’t said anything directly in response. But it does seem as if he may currently be at a loss for words.

Pages: 1 2

1. Terrible

January 4, 2021 at 3:32 pm

His girlfriend is disgusting to say what she did about his daughter. You never let a child take you there. No excuse. She’s a minor. There are probably laws against that.

• Antwain

January 4, 2021 at 9:21 pm

To h-ll with that tired a-s woman!!! someone ,a Man , needs to explain to this fool in detail that the “Plantation” is closed. Do your own d-mn dishes if she won’t and find a way to chastise HER without violating YOUR child. If she needs her a-s whooped call her Mother!!!!

January 4, 2021 at 3:34 pm

This is so disturbing.

• Elizabeth

January 4, 2021 at 7:04 pm

Very disturbing. I can’t believe a black woman would say those things about a child. She should know better. Cease should be ashamed of himself.

• Tammy Eddie

January 7, 2021 at 11:36 am

Very disturbing!!!

January 4, 2021 at 3:46 pm

The red flags about this girlfriend are showing but he won’t have enough sense to see them. And if he really did beat this daughter like she said he did, he is awful.

• Fashionrb

January 4, 2021 at 4:23 pm

Shes a BRAT, BUT SHES TOO OLD FOR THAT. if this happen she should’ve said something.
      Ok, he has a new girl friend and bought a house. You don’t have to like her, your a child, sit down some where.
      That’s why Ceaser is looking crazy, he doesnt understand why she is talking like her mother
      ITS SAD, HAND CEASER, PUT IT THE LORDS HAND

4. Uuuggggghhhhhhhhhh

January 4, 2021 at 4:18 pm

Didn’t Dutchess say he was abusive…. hmmmmm… and people laughed at the her and victim shamed her and now his own daughter when we watched for years how he treated women like nothing. Caesar been a cornball and his girlfriend need her arse beat.

• Tawanda Scarbor

January 6, 2021 at 2:58 pm

Yeeesss indeed

5. Nessa

January 4, 2021 at 5:08 pm

So I read the girlfriend’s comments about Cheyenne. Wow. That was evil for his girlfriend to say. I can’t believe she said all of that about a child.

January 4, 2021 at 5:14 pm

Some of us tried to tell y’all on here that something was off about them buying a house together so fast. But we were called haters. This “girlfriend” sounds like an opportunist. Cease better make things right with his daughter. Or he’ll have a lot of regrets one day.

7. Taylor

January 4, 2021 at 6:09 pm

I’m all for parents disciplining their children but I’ll never understand why some black parents beat their children like they used to do slaves. Naked? Stomping her out? I really hope that’s not what happened. And if your girlfriend has no problem dragging your child on the internet for millions to see on the blogs, she’s not the one for you. He rushed into buying a house with a woman who has no respect for his child. What she should have done is let Cease and Crystal handle Cheyenne. She’s a girlfriend. Not a wife.

8. Hmmm

January 4, 2021 at 6:13 pm

What happened to the people who praised Ceaser and his New girlfriend?? They all but disappear when Ceaser shows his A*S!

Anyone that has watched Black Ink Crew knows how disrespectful Caesar is toward the women in his life and the employees! I don’t have a hard time believing this story

9. 404

January 4, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Dutchess dodged a bullet. And I’m glad.

• Jackie Carithers

January 12, 2021 at 3:37 am

Im happy she left him. But i really did want them to work because she was a strong queen. She was frm. Carolina those are some strong womens. I should no im frm. There. She really did dodged that bullet.

10. Shayla

January 5, 2021 at 7:53 am

Since when can you disclose a minor’s sexual health and history on the internet? Ceaser’s girlfriend is going to lose her real estate license trying to drag a minor on Instagram.

11. Big Mama

January 5, 2021 at 12:05 pm

DON’T KNOW ANY OF THESE FOLKS.BUT IF HE CEASAR DID THIS, HE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. ALSO THE DAUGHTER GOT REAL ISSUES, BY THE WAY SHE TALKS!BUT SHE CUSS LIKE A ADULT😂🤣

12. Sweet T

January 5, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Crystal is not a real NYC mother I would have torn Suzette ass up point blank period there’s no way I would have sent a plane ticket for my child to come home no no no I would have gotten a ticket 3am and went to the new house and beat Suzette a-s the way ceaser beat our child he would no longer be a father or dad to my child that B-TCH of his would no longer have a realtor license or his punk a-s a show or anything else cause he would be in jail for child abuse and being a predator since my child was naked

13. Marilyn

January 5, 2021 at 5:08 pm

His girlfriend is a b-tch I would be beating her and Caesar a-s

14. D.Taylor

January 7, 2021 at 5:44 am

I am not saying it happen or it didn’t happen. However, everything Ceasars does ends up on some type of news clip social media. Why didn’t we hear nothing about this sh-t somebody always leaking sh-t!!! I am just saying.