Entertainment

Erica Mena Calls out Cyn Santana for ‘Love And Hip Hop Unlocked’ Comments

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

The Costa Rica trip caused some issues.

When it comes to Cyn Santana and Erica Mena, the “Love And Hip Hop New York” stars have struggled to get along since their breakup. In fact, Cyn and Joe Budden felt some type of way about Erica Mena being in Costa Rica during the cast trip. They felt as if Safaree should have given them a heads up. And they felt like he owed them that because they are friends.

However, Safaree didn’t agree. And he said that he can do as he pleases when it comes to Erica. And he doesn’t have to explain himself to anyone.

While discussing this scene on “Love And Hip Hop Unlocked,” Cyn said that she was upset because Erica was hiding out in Safaree’s room.

Kendall Kyndall asked Cyn what went through her head when she found out Erica was in Costa Rica.

She said, “Nothing really went through my head but what I think was really frustrating for Joe and I was that Safaree and Joe and I were actually friends. And nobody knew about him and Erica at the time. It was like a whole thing and when we found out she was hiding in the room it was weird.”

Erica Mena responds.

Well, Erica wasn’t feeling this.

In response, she tweeted, “What’s WEIRD is how this chick continues to lie on me after all these years. If I was hiding in a hotel room why did I go viral riding a horse? After all I was really on vacation. Why she simply can’t admit that she was stalking my IG. The truth on how she knew my actual location.”

She said more in another tweet, “The lies really have to stop at some point. I’ve been publicly bash because of all the lies this female has made about me throughout the years of filming. What’s even worse is that people really believe her BS and feel sorry for her. If you can’t be honest just don’t speak on me.”

1. Yoshi

January 10, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Wait, I thought they were cool again?

January 10, 2021 at 3:29 pm

I don’t understand why Cyn and Joe were mad.

• T

January 10, 2021 at 4:55 pm

Me either.

3. Wow

January 10, 2021 at 5:59 pm

Is this what being happily married with a child looks like?? Erica the season ended a while ago 😳😳 you stil talking out this

• Anon

January 10, 2021 at 6:24 pm

I’m not sure they have a happy marriage. Not too long ago Safaree said he was leaving her. They seem to fight a lot.

4. Natalie

January 11, 2021 at 12:08 am

Cyn lying? Erica is always trying to make herself relevant by talking negative about someone. To me, she hasn’t been right since Rich Dollaz put it on her.
    Skip all of that though. She has birthed a new child. Where’s her son at? Why isn’t he with her? She showed him off on LHH like she was proving her parenting skills. She was dating Bow Wow then.
    If someone asks Cyn about Erica, it’s her choice to respond.
    Production should’ve told Cyn and Joe Erica was coming on the trip if anybody. Low-key they wanted an altercation to ensue.

• Sid

January 13, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Cyan and Joe had taken picture with Erica on a whole other show so they really were playing it up for the cameras. Joe knew about Safaree and Erica bc they both said he was showing up to their home with different women.