Entertainment

Masika Kalysha Ends Her Engagement + Makes Some Accusations

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

The engagement is over.

Masika Kalysha made headlines when she revealed that she had gotten engaged. And she said she met her fiancé, Champ The Economist, ten years ago. He said he wanted to marry her when they first met. So it only took four months into their romance for him to propose.

Recently, people began to speculate that the relationship had ended. This is due to the fact that Masika and Champ no longer follow each other on Instagram. Interestingly enough, Masika has now confirmed that she has called off the engagement.

In a statement posted to Instagram, she wrote, “After much thought and consideration, along with some unfortunate findings, I have made the difficult decision to call off my engagement. As a public figure I am aware that I am not entitled to the privacies most people would have. Because of this realization, I go the extra mile to ensure, the privacy, safety and security of my family, loved ones, and intimate relationships.”

She also made some accusations, “I truly thought (after a ten year friendship) I knew this person. We genuinely love and care for each other, unfortunately when you are a public figure love does not cover a multitude of sins (1 Peter 4:8). After doing my due diligence I uncovered a pandoras box of findings that left me questioning everything I thought I knew about this person. I confided in him, I thought he was my best friend, partner, and confidant; but instead he was trying to come up at my expense and extort me.”

1. Ms. Jackson

January 22, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Who’s surprised by this sh-t?

• Natalie

January 23, 2021 at 4:12 am

Not I 😆

2. Moliscious624

January 22, 2021 at 11:30 pm

Respect my privacy she says why put it out there? Who cares anyways, I knew this wasn’t going to last long

3. Troy

January 22, 2021 at 11:39 pm

This girl needs Jesus. I know Hazel-E can be super messy at times, but I’m starting to think that there’s some truth to what she’s been saying about this girl.

4. Barbee

January 23, 2021 at 12:01 am

Smh.

5. Natalie

January 23, 2021 at 4:24 am

Oh poor baby. Can’t keep a man to save her soul but can get pregnant by someone else’s though. She must’ve not known that old trick never works. When you keep throwing your be-hind around, heck yeah a man will mos def take it but wife her up? Definitely not.
    Don’t you just love how Masika at least plays smart? She’s cool with folks who kisses her be-hind but when they figure out things and stop, she tries her best to ridicule them.
    Masika is like a used car part.

6. deb dyson

January 23, 2021 at 7:18 pm

What is she talking about, how was he trying to come up on her rep, who the heck is she a realty tv person who isn’t even on tv at present & hasn’t been in a while. She’s been
    sued for not paying her rent so, she has no money so to speak. These people kill me the only place they’re famous is in their minds, their 15 minutes is done, been done. Get over it & move on. I doubt if his rep was any worse then hers.