Entertainment

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Momma Dee Puts Scrappy & Bambi on Blast

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Momma Dee gives a messy update on Scrappy and Bambi.

“Love And Hip Hop” stars have come together from various cities to film “Love And Hip Hop Family Reunion.” On the special, the cast gives updates on where they stand on things and with each other. While Bambi and Scrappy figured it would be a good time to reconnect with those they have befriended after time away amid the pandemic, they weren’t thrilled to find out Erica Dixon was there as well.

Momma Dee told Bambi she has nothing to be insecure about. And it’s clear that the breakdown in co-parenting with Erica is something that could be addressed.

In addition to this, Momma Dee ends up telling others that Scrappy and Bambi are ending their marriage. When Bambi learns that Momma Dee told Sierra Gates this, she lets Scrappy know.

Bambi tells him, “Momma Dee told Joc and Sierra that we were getting a divorce.”

Scrappy goes straight to Momma Dee and says, “Hold on, why would you say that? You shouldn’t be telling nobody nothing about me. Like what the f*ck?”

He continued, “Listen man, if we gonna be doing all that, man I’m not finna be out here.”

Bambi agrees and makes it clear she’s okay with leaving if things are going to be messy. So Momma Dee backs down, “You know me, I do stupid stuff and I’m sorry.”

Momma Dee puts it back on Scrappy.

In a green screen interview, Momma Dee says she only said what Scrappy told her, “My son Scrappy wanna throw me up under the bus now that the Bam is sitting up in front of me? No, no, no, no, no. Who you think I got the information from? His a*s. I’m not being messy. I’m just trying to fix their marriage.”

As for Scrappy, he lets producers know he’s not having it, “Hey, man, listen. Y’all ain’t finna play with me out here, bruh. I’ll be up out this b*tch.”

Check out the preview below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Love & Hip Hop (@loveandhiphop)

February 2, 2021 at 1:19 pm

I believe Scrappy really did tell Momma Dee that.

2. Chelly

February 2, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Yeah this is something she shouldn’t have repeated.

• deb dyson

February 2, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Mama Dee was out of order on this one too. Now he won’t tell her anything & she’ll be mad cause she’ll find out things when everyone else does. Like where is her husband?

3. CiCi

February 2, 2021 at 1:33 pm

He said it but a parent shouldn’t tell their child’s secrets for a storyline on a reality show. Momma Dee is messy.

4. Yeah I Said It!

February 2, 2021 at 1:41 pm

Yikes. Momma Dee has no filter.

5. Anon

February 2, 2021 at 1:43 pm

Love & Hip Hop stays showing how the main couples that look happy on Instagram ain’t all that happy. Scrappy may need to stop telling his momma his business. Bambi is who he should be confiding in.

6. Moliscious624

February 2, 2021 at 1:47 pm

He told his Momma that where would she get it from? I gave that whole marriage 5 years. Scrappy heart is with Erica Dixon and Bambi knows this. Bambi has been on multiple shows year after year with different men she’s a pass around. I don’t see why Scrappy wanted to wife her. But hey he’s a pass around too, so I guess that’s why they matched up.

7. Barbee

February 2, 2021 at 2:36 pm

You don’t do this to your child. So wrong on so many different levels.

8. Ms. Jackson

February 2, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Scrappy knows his momma doesn’t give a f-ck. But he keeps telling her his business anyway.