Entertainment

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Porsha Williams Accuses Kenya Moore of Botched Butt Job

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Kenya Moore feels Marlo Hampton went too far.

When it comes to Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams, they may never be able to truly be in a good place with each other. After a failed truce last season, both are back to being skeptical of one another and throwing lots of shade. So Porsha’s comments about Kenya on “Watch What Happens Live” probably aren’t surprising to fans of the show.

On the recent episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” it was Marlo Hampton that Kenya clashed with. Marlo was upset by the room Kenya chose for her in the South Carolina rental.

So she decided to call Kenya out about this and asked Kenya to tell her where they went wrong in what used to be a friendship years ago. After Kenya told Marlo that she went too far with some of the things she’s said, Marlo asked what she said that was out of line. She then said that she only recalls saying that Kenya has bad skin and she got work done on her butt.

Kenya got upset and denied that she’s had anything done to her butt.

Porsha Williams goes in.

While Porsha was on “Watch What Happens Live,” a fan of the show asked her if she thinks Kenya told the truth about not getting anything done.

In response to this, Porsha said, “I mean I thought we all had figured this out years ago. It’s not her a*s. That’s it. Stop asking. It’s not her a*s.”

Andy Cohen then asked, “What is it? Who’s is it?”

Porsha then got really shady, “I don’t know what’s in there, okay? All I know is that is it’s ready to go back to where it came from.”

1. Im Saying

February 2, 2021 at 4:32 pm

Porsha wants a problem with Kenya so bad and it’s pathetic.

• Miss Morgan

February 2, 2021 at 4:50 pm

Delusional. Were you under a rock when Kenya called Porsha a h-e and downplayed her activism?

• Im Saying

February 2, 2021 at 5:55 pm

No and I even said Kenya was wrong to criticize Porsha’s activism. However, Porsha is just being mean and messy here. Why talk about another woman’s body? Kenya really wanted to be Porsha’s friend. But Porsha was too busy trying to be loyal to NeNe, someone who just threw her under the bus yesterday.

• Anony

February 2, 2021 at 5:09 pm

That is so true. All of them have had work done so even if Kenya did get her butt done, she don’t have to tell them sh-t. Porsha was on there crying talking about how she got picked on at school for having big teeth so she needs to hush. Marlo, Nene, and Porsha always hit Kenya way below the belt. I hope this is Kenya’s last season. I wouldnt continue to let Bravo ruin my image while uplifting the most violent housewife in the entire franchise.

• Arkansas Girl

February 2, 2021 at 5:23 pm

Bravo ruining Kenya’s image? What!? You must be her cousin or something. There’s always someone in the comments waiting to take up for Kenya! I just don’t get it. I wish I could slap you back to reality! Kenya has been a mess since day one.

• Im Saying

February 2, 2021 at 5:57 pm

I don’t think Kenya should leave. She makes the show for me.

• Deborah Dyson

February 2, 2021 at 7:47 pm

I hope it’s Kenya’s last season as well. Don’t know what else she will do but, eventually all of them will be looking for work.

2. Can'tGetRight

February 2, 2021 at 5:02 pm

Doing the most for a storyline! Both women should have several seats. Been here before, heard it all, still tiring. I’d rather watch paint dry than to tune into Bravo and watch the current season.

3. Can'tGetRight

February 2, 2021 at 5:16 pm

And another thing or two: Cynthia’s cheekbones must be manufactured-they’ve been here before, Porsha’s baby hair has baby hair, Kenya is stiff and over processed, Kandi is Andy’s favorite which is really not saying much, NeNe is dying to be back on the show (she doesn’t know how good she’s got it chillin at the crib), and the two new ladies look like fish out of water. Well, I just summarized the entire season. Sad…

February 2, 2021 at 5:16 pm

I’m so over this beef y’all.

February 2, 2021 at 8:36 pm

So unnecessary. Porsha and Kenya need to go back to being friends again. I liked them more then.

6. B

February 2, 2021 at 10:18 pm

They’ve all had work done to there body’s. Porsha has big t-ts and a big a-s that she never had Kenya’s had the same thing done and she also had liposuction after having her baby. She’s just lying saying that she has fibroids and she was in surgery for a long time. Yeah right!!! Majority of black women have fibroids, Kenya’s 50 and she had liposuction after having Brooklyn what a liar to not admit it. Cynthia had her butt done also. Cynthia and Kenya are 50 and there’s no way that there breast and booties are standing at attention at there age. They’re trying to stay relevant and there not. They need to do something else and let the young women be on the show. Just saying!!

7. Mary Black

February 3, 2021 at 7:36 pm

Kenya is always f-cking with somebody on the show she can give it but cannot take

8. Spragga

February 3, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Porsha do your thing girl and keep 💯💯. But girl when your a-s jump behind that sofa, I fell out my damn stomach still hurts 😂🤣😂🤣😭😭😭😭😭🤣😂🤣😂

• Fashionrb

February 4, 2021 at 2:39 pm

SPRAGGA
      I holla when she jump behind that couch. She said, no not nightnot.!😅😅

Kenya is either JEALOUS or ENVY of other people, she needs all of the attention. Its about her all the time.

9. Scorpio13

February 8, 2021 at 5:47 pm

When Kenya first joined the show my friend ran into her in a store. She told me than that Kenya’s butt was fake. She said that it was loop sided and looked fake AF in person.