Entertainment

LaToya Ali’s Ex Husband Says She Slept With Drew Sidora’s Pastor & New Boo is an Escort

Photo Credit: Bravo

Adam Ali responds to the latest accusations made by LaToya Ali.

On the upcoming episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta, ” Drew Sidora puts LaToya Ali on blast, again. While the ladies are with the rest of the group, Drew accuses LaToya of hooking up with her pastor. She also claimed that LaToya’s decision to do this resulted in her pastor not moving forward with blessing Drew’s daughter. Drew said she was told that LaToya was upset to find out that Drew knew about the relationship.

However, LaToya denied having a relationship with Drew’s pastor. And Kandi Burruss called out Drew for accusing LaToya of “preying on a prophet.”

Interestingly enough, LaToya’s ex-husband Adam Ali made the same accusations. Plus, he had something to say about LaToya’s current boo Von Rhe.

In a YouTube video, Adam responded to LaToya saying that he wanted her to abort their son. He said, “So LaToya was going down the path of belligerent drinking on a constant basis. And I’m trying to steer her on the path, on a better path because this is….you’re doing the most now. I don’t know what you’re trying to escape. Our lives are fantastic. There’s nothing for you to be doing all of this.”

He continued, “It takes two to tango. She got pregnant. I was really upset at that very moment like this can’t be happening right now. You’ve been excessively drinking. And the angle that I told her was there’s the potential of alcoholic fetal syndrome here. She knows this. So this idea of abortion talk…in fact, we only had this conversation or this disagreement of the situation for like 24 hours.”

Adam said that it was a brief situation, “And I came to my senses. At the end of the day, it takes two to tango. I played a part in this. And I stepped up and said we’re moving forward.” He also said it was more so about LaToya’s alleged drinking problem, “It had nothing to do with the child, it was about the potentiality of what this may cause and that was my concern about it.”

Adam Ali addresses Von Rhe.

On Drew’s pastor, Adam said, “The brand was always wholesome. But now that I left, your brand is a mess. Everywhere you go is a mess. Even when the divorce was happening, you were tryna find God, went to the church, you screwed the pastor, or the deacon, whoever. You can’t go to Heaven like that. I’m telling you. You’re causing mess everywhere you go.”

Adam had some words for Von as well. And accusations were made. He said, “Homie, long story short, you’re a male escort You’ll do anything for clout.”

Adam added, “The receipts are there. I can’t spare you any more. And I’m only doing this unfortunately because you’ve been paper cutting me. You’re really trying to play this daddy, big daddy, stepdaddy role way too fast. Keep your hands away from my child, my daughter. Don’t play with me.”

LaToya and Von now have a YouTube channel together, and in one video, Von surprised LaToya with a cuban link to “match her watch.” Well, Adam claimed that LaToya actually bought it all herself. And she mistakenly had the receipt sent to the house, “She bought her own self a rollie. The only thing honey is you forgot to have the receipt sent to your house. It got sent over here. And in fact, you put it on credit. That’s a d*mn shame. And then you attributed the rollie, the chain or whatever to the dude to make him seem like your protector. He’s a provider. You’re going out sad.”

Adam showed his subscribers the receipt, and had some advice for his ex-wife, “You’re trying to entertain the world and make it seem like you’re happy. Get off the internet.”

1. Pearl

April 9, 2021 at 3:49 pm

I believe him. Toya acts very thirsty and toxic on the show. And that man she’s with gives opportunist vibes. I guess she’ll do anything for her YouTube career. Marriage over so she finds a replacement to keep her views up. I’m confused as to why Bravo thought she’d be a good fit on RHOA.

April 9, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Wow. Wasn’t expecting him to have actual receipts. LaToya needs to figure out why she’s so desperate for fame and YouTube success.

3. Blackrose

April 9, 2021 at 4:24 pm

He sounds like a clown. That is the mother of his children.
    And even if she did sleep with a pastor which one is in the wrong? Moving on

• Just Saying

April 9, 2021 at 4:46 pm

And he’s the father of her children. She’s exhibiting clown behavior herself. Both should have enough respect for each other to stop dragging each other on the internet. They’re both wrong period. People need to put their children first during a divorce. This is unnecessary.

April 9, 2021 at 4:31 pm

Latoya has been slandering this man and bringing some random man around his children just to spite him. He can respond if he wants to. The fact that he is just now starting to respond and defend himself is commendable. I will not defend a toxic woman just because she’s a woman. Those who have been watching Latoya on YouTube for years know how problematic she is. Everything she accused Adam of she did herself! He does not have to be quiet as this toxic woman lies and accuses him of raping her and abuse! Latoya falls out with everyone in her life! She’s the problem!

5. Ms. Jackson

April 9, 2021 at 4:35 pm

I bet he’s not lying either. You can watch RHOA and see how f-cked up LaToya is as a person. But as soon as people decide to return her energy, she wants to play victim and people on RHOA start coddling her messy a-s. Drag her Adam. Drag her a-s Drew.

6. V

April 9, 2021 at 4:38 pm

She put Adam through absolute h-ll. I’m not sure why he didn’t leave years ago. LaToya only loves fame and money. This Von man seems like an opportunist so he’s perfect for her. They will use each other and then drag each other for social media engagement and YouTube money I’m sure. Adam was never equally yoked with LaToya anyway. That was clear as day a long time ago.

7. Just Saying

April 9, 2021 at 4:48 pm

People need to keep their mess off the internet. Divorce with some class and dignity for the sake of your children.

8. Liz

April 9, 2021 at 4:57 pm

Adam let his emotions get the best of him and he fell right into LaToya’s trap.You can sit back and see she’s doing everything possible to get a reaction from him. He needs to ignore her because the best revenge is happiness and moving on. Let her make her accusations. The only people who believe her are RHOA fans who didn’t watch her on YouTube. Most of us can see right through LaToya. Karma will pay her a visit eventually.

9. Fashionista

April 9, 2021 at 5:00 pm

This explains LaToya’s bitterness towards Falynn. LaToya is out here faking like she’s with a rich man and buying herself jewelry to do so. She wants Falynn’s life.

10. Lauren

April 9, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Adam and LaToya are clearly both hurting so now they want to destroy each other because the marriage didn’t work. Very sad to see.

11. My 2 Cents