Entertainment

Marlo Hampton Says Porsha Williams is Obligated to Share Bolo Truth + Has Guard up for Kenya Moore

Photo Credit: Bravo

Marlo Hampton still has her guard up for Kenya Moore.

People have a lot to say about what may have or may not have happened between Porsha Williams and Bolo at Cynthia Bailey’s surprise bachelorette party. In fact, some feel like the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star is obligated to come clean about the situation. Kandi Burruss’ close friend Carmon Cambrice said that this is the case since Porsha signed up for a reality show.

Interestingly enough, Marlo Hampton said something similar on “Watch What Happens Live.”

While talking about the situation, Marlo denied that she was gossiping about it. She said, “It’s just that it came to me and I looked Porsha in her eyes, and I asked PJ, I mean what is it, Peach Juice? Is that her name? I asked Peach Juice what happened and she lied to me. And when she lied to me, I was like, you know what screw you.”

When a fan asked if Kenya Moore is just using Marlo to get under Porsha’s skin, Marlo said, “Kenya can’t use me for anything, love. I have my guard still up with, Kenya. Okay? I’ma boss. Kenya cannot use me at all.”

Marlo Hampton feels Porsha Williams owes her “personal business.”

“Married to Medicine” star Quad Webb asked Marlo if she thinks that Porsha owes Marlo her personal business, “Yeah, Marlo, I wanted to ask you, do you think Porsha owes you her personal business?”

In response to this, Marlo said, “I did, as a friend, I did. So you consider me a friend, when you take with me…when I’m at your mother’s house, with no cameras. And we talk about personal things, and I share with you, you d*mn sure do owe me your personal business.”

May 3, 2021 at 5:33 pm

Marlo is so annoying and desperate for a peach.

2. Shannon

May 3, 2021 at 5:37 pm

The obsession these women have with Porsha is so weird. Who she sleeps with is no one’s concern. It’s also very misogynistic to make the entire season about it. Horrible season by the way.

3. My 2 Cents

May 3, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Kenya shouldn’t trust Marlo.

4. Mama Bear Camacho

May 3, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Porsha is NOT obligated to say anything or admit to sleeping with Bolo. IMO, Kenya is a hater and loves to start drama or gaslight on the housewives that she despises, most especially on Porsha. It’s so obvious that she’s very insecure of herself.

5. Natalie

May 4, 2021 at 3:47 am

Marlo is still an attachment to that show. She hasn’t figured it out yet. What the heck is making her relevant now 🤔🤨? Her gal pal Nene has left the building. She got to be seen to me. She’s never getting a 🍑 or has she? Shown in the intro? Seriously I don’t know because I simply don’t watch it anymore. Too much playground SHE-nanigans for me. After the Phaedra thing I was done.

6. Deborah Bougard

May 4, 2021 at 6:12 pm

That’s Porsha’s business not Marlo’s, Kenya or none of the other cast members. Porsha is single and grown. Marlo, who’s your sugar daddy and Kenya how many men have you paid to come on the show and pretend y’all in a serious relationship? Marlo and Kenya deserve each other. And Kandi is being messy too talking to her sidekicks about what happened in South Carolina. What happened in South Carolina should have stayed in South Carolina. This season was boring and I’m sick and tired of hearing about who did what with Bolo. At the reunion Andy acts like he owes Kenya something. He bows down to Kandi too. Maybe NeNe was right.