Entertainment

Producers Step in as Karen Huger is Being Iced out by Majority of RHOP Cast?

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Karen Huger isn’t in the best place with some of the other RHOP stars.

Real Housewives of Potomac” ended the previous season with some broken relationships. After Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard had a physical altercation, they weren’t able to fix their friendship. It even got to the point that Candiace refused to remain on the show if Monique returned for the upcoming season. However, Monique made things easy for Candiace by deciding to walk away from the show.

As for Candiace, she also had some issues with Karen. She felt like Karen sided with Monique, plus she believed Karen was trying to get her fired.

Karen also clashed with Robyn Dixon when she said that Juan Dixon had gotten drunk and spilled some messy information.

Things were shaky between Karen and Wendy Osefo at the beginning, too, but Karen’s biggest feud to date is with Gizelle Bryant.

Now rumor has it that Karen’s multiple feuds have made it a bit difficult to film RHOP at times. Last season it was rumored that Monique was being iced out of the group. Now it’s being alleged that Karen is in the same boat.

1. Mary Taite

May 16, 2021 at 3:24 pm

This franchise has run it’s course. They are not a proper depiction of us black women in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Bravo needs to rebrand with a new cast or pull the plug. They aren’t being allowed anywhere here because of the drama. Washington DC isn’t about this kind of drama. Especially, since they keep getting into fights in public.

• Sephora59

May 16, 2021 at 7:59 pm

I concur. After last season I am through watching Bravo and all of its realty shows which seem to specialize in depicting black women in a harsh light. These women are capable of making money on their own and most are well educated. The DMV has enough realty star characters on capitol hill to have these women pile on. Karen Huger is a class act. You got what you needed out of this trash heap of a show. You and Monique or Ashley don’t need this bs anymore. Move on happily

• Mary Taite

May 16, 2021 at 10:57 pm

Absolutely, the freak show that is capitol hill is all the craziness that we need in the DMV. There is enough to do here without Bravotv putting their fingerprints here in Washington DC.

2. Natalie

May 16, 2021 at 3:50 pm

Uh realy? Aren’t they out of preschool? Somewhere in this ball of confusion someone needs to press pause and figure out the game. Karen is beyond it and needs to state it
    BRAVOGOTEMALLMAD
    Karen should free herself and leave the f_ckey to them heifers.
    Candiace is trying too hard to remain relevant.

3. Blackrose

May 16, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Not sure why she would even want them there. Marriage is real, not for TV. Let them stay home

4. Cynthia Powell

May 16, 2021 at 4:43 pm

They need to get rid of Giselle and Candace a-s ASAP and bring back Monique. Robin might function in her head better if it wasn’t so far up Giselle butt. I say keep Karen Ashley Wendy and Robin and bring back Monique and find two replacements for the other two.

• Helen Ellis

May 16, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Exactly! Gizelle needs to go! She hates everyone that doesn’t dance to her noise.. Robin should realize that she is not going to get married to Juan..

• Viewer

May 17, 2021 at 6:40 pm

I would be elated if Gizelle was fired. I would say keep Robyn for one season just to see how she would act without Gizelle, then maybe let her go. I would keep Karen, Ashley, and Candiace. Even though I am not fond of Wendy, I think she can stay especially if she is having issues with Gizelle, I know Wendy can put Gizelle in her place.

• Kim

May 19, 2021 at 3:49 pm

I guarantee you will see a different Robyn, without Gizelle……

• Kim

May 19, 2021 at 3:47 pm

I do agree it would be best if Gizelle, to leave the show, if she is trying to get back with her husband focus on fixing your relationship with Jamal…..

• Tequila Girl

May 20, 2021 at 6:29 pm

I agree with you CP. I do not know why they are “icing” her out. Giselle, Wendy and Candace should of been the targets

5. glittergirl81

May 16, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Personally, I do not see the issue. If I don’t fool with you I’m not going to your event and if I don’t fool with you- I’m not inviting you to my event. Sure, it is supposed to be TV but if you want to talk reality- folk don’t attend things when they don’t have a good relationship with the people.

6. Lisa

May 16, 2021 at 7:17 pm

Hmm, the only ones who would refuse to go are Candiace, Gizelle, and Robyn. So she’s in a better shape than Monique was. She still has Ashley, Wendy, and the new girl.

7. Nieka Nichelle

May 17, 2021 at 10:18 am

This delusional power these girls Gizelle, Robyn, & Candiace think they have to ice people out will leave them with empty pockets. Monique and Karen aren’t the broke ones, they are. And without Karen no one will watch ghat show anymore.

8. Tara Hunt

May 18, 2021 at 8:48 pm

Personally I think the wrong cast member left the show! Candice needs to go! And so does Gizelle! Seems the classy women get the boot, Candice’s story is boring and Gizelle is just a bully! Time to move on Bravo…

9. X

May 19, 2021 at 1:55 pm

They did the right thing by getting rid of Monique, she was tearing the whole group apart, She is violent when she can’t get someone to bend to her rules and is very controlling. I can’t believe Karen would be that weak minded to let Monique turn her against other people she has known for years. I don’t blame the other ladies for feeling the way they feel about Karen, she did some pretty mean and nasty things to these other women all for the sake of Monique, I would always watch my back with Karen.

• Fan

May 20, 2021 at 8:41 am

First off they did not get rid of Monique, she left even though she was offered a contract for Season 6. What Monique did was wrong, she should have never put her hands on Candiace. However, Candiace is notorious for antagonizing people. Karen I felt took the best position because she did support Candiace and she condemned Monique without isolating her. Gizelle, Robyn & Wendy need to get off their high horses and stop acting like they are these A-list people who have huge reputations. Out of all of the women I feel that Karen is the most real.

• X

May 21, 2021 at 1:26 pm

I do not think the other ladies were on a high horse, I was under the impression that they was more less afraid of Monique, that was why Gizelle was getting body guards to protect her.