Entertainment

RHOA Star NeNe Leakes Doesn’t Think Marlo Hampton Deserves a Peach

Photo Credit: Bravo

NeNe Leakes doesn’t think Marlo Hampton deserves a peach.

Marlo Hampton has been a friend on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” for years now. But after the most recent season, some fans of the show are wanting much more. In fact, on social media, they have been calling for Bravo to hand Marlo a peach. They want to see more from Marlo, including her new journey as a “Munty.”

Marlo agrees and she has said that she does think it’s time for her to become a main cast member, and no longer just be a friend to the peach holders.

Well, NeNe Leakes was asked about this during a recent interview with Jason Lee of Hollywood Unlocked. He asked if NeNe agreed that it’s overdue for Marlo to have a peach. In response to this, NeNe said she disagreed. Jason then asked, “You don’t think Marlo deserves a peach?” And NeNe said, “I disagree.” She continued, “Well, the reason I disagree is because if you’ve been doing something for so long, I don’t see the network giving you a peach. I just don’t. I’m just speaking from my eyes and the way I view the network and the way television works. You have given them everything for this amount of pay. Why do they need to give you a peach? For what? What? I mean what’s gonna change? They’re getting everything they need right now.”

NeNe once again questioned what giving Marlo a peach would change, “What are they going to get when they give you a peach? All we gonna get is a photo with you holding a peach. What is actually gonna change?”

Jason answered with, “I mean maybe we will be able to see who she’s dating. Maybe we’ll see more of that personal stuff with her family that we’ve never seen. I don’t know.”

But NeNe said Bravo is getting everything the network wants now, “If they wanted to see it, they would see it now. And she’d show it. And they know that.”

Porsha Williams is discussed.

Jason changed the topic and brought up the controversy surrounding Porsha Williams’ engagement to Simon Guobadia. she said, “It looks bad. In my opinion, it looks bad.” She continued, “However, you’ve been in reality TV like I have. You know a lot of the times when people come on the show, you don’t know them. So they make it appear that you do when you really don’t. So I can believe that Porsha did not know the girl. But it looks bad. It doesn’t look good, I’ll say that because they did work together. They did travel together. So she did get to know her some and she did visit the girl’s home. So it doesn’t look good at all.” NeNe concluded, “So she knew her.”

June 7, 2021 at 3:16 pm

NeNe may be saying this because she’s mad at Marlo, but she’s right. Marlo doesn’t have much leverage. She’s been messy as a friend for seasons so there’s no urge to give her a peach. At the same time, Marlo has never been married. So this call for her to get a peach is weird. I also remember Marlo saying she was cool with being a friend and made more than some of the peach holders. So why does she need a peach now?

2. Veronica

June 7, 2021 at 3:56 pm

Not one lie detected. Marlo doesn’t need a peach. And Porsha looks dirty being involved with Simon.

• Peaches

June 7, 2021 at 4:44 pm

Nene you are so right. Marlo does not deserve a peach because she is as evil and fake as Kenya. Bye the way you have a nerve calling Porsha dirty. Who are you to judge her. Let her live her life.

• Veronica

June 7, 2021 at 5:16 pm

So you have a right to call Marlo evil and fake, but you don’t feel I have a right to say Porsha looks dirty being engaged to married man who is still married to her coworker. Porsha stan be gone. Y’all really think y’all are the only ones who can have opinions. Porsha is the dirtiest person on the show. Deal with it cause I said what I said. The fake activism has y’all fooled. Get out the cult. Y’all are just as brainwashed as Trump supporters. Yuck.

• Twirl

June 8, 2021 at 10:18 am

They are definitely in a cult! Porsha ain’t even worth stanning for!

• Im Saying

June 7, 2021 at 5:22 pm

Porsha has no problem judging everyone else though. Or did you forget? And to think, she said there was no girl code when Kenya outed her for sleeping with a stripper while she was supposed to be working. Yet she’s not following the girl code doing what she did to Falynn. Porsha is nothing but a gold digging mean girl who hides behind her activism as she dogs out other black women. She accused Kandi of wanting to drug and rape her, assaulted three people on the show, taunted Marlo for her past arrest even though she’s supposed to be a BLM activist, slept with Bolo and Dennis at the same time, she was a homophobic preacher, and now she’s sleeping with the man who is married to the woman whose pool she swam in on the show. Porsha is very dirty. And karma won’t be kind to her. You’ll be crying on here when that times comes too.

• Carla

June 7, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Maybe you should get your facts straight Carlos from production came up with the lie about Kandi and fed it to Phaedra who took it to Porsha..& for that lue to have upset Kandi soooo much, she sure is using it for storyline now.. And she is not a BLM activist she is active in the Until freedom organization.. And she was not sleeping with Dennis when they went on the girls trip so theres that & not to mention NO ONE knows who , if anyone had sex with BOLO.. She never wouldve swam in that pool had Fallyn not been trying to get on the show…heres a fun lil fact for u…she actually met Fallyn THAT DAY….in her driveway when they showed up to film…. Maybe this is Fallyn karma for being a cheater….

• Im Saying

June 8, 2021 at 3:47 am

All y’all do is repeat lies and mix them with one crumb of truth like that liar Porsha does. Porsha isn’t a BLM activist but she attended BLM protests and supported BLM in interviews? Porsha even said this on WWHL: “The biggest takeaway for me and the main reason I’m so proud of our network, Bravo, for featuring this on the show, it’s our reality. It’s what we’re dealing with right now, and that’s what people want to see. Not just one side, all of the sides — and Black Lives Matter is in the forefront. I want people to see that I’m a normal, regular person in an extraordinary situation where I have this platform, but we all have a voice. I would encourage everybody to keep the movement going.”

I’m side eyeing you telling that old lie on Carlos King to evade holding Phaedra and Porsha responsible for accusing Kandi of federal crimes. It lets me know your character. Carlos has said on record multiple times that he didn’t tell Phaedra that. He was not fired and left because of a production deal he got with OWN. This is what he said when Heavenly interviewed him in 2020: “ I left the show. I did not get fired. That will always be the dumbest rumor when it comes to that. And it’s funny because when you Google anything, I’ve been fired so many times it’s like I was on ‘The Apprentice.’ It’s the dumbest rumor out there. I did not get fired. And the other thing about the whole situation that happened season 9, I had nothing to do with that. Let me make that very clear. If that was the case, I wouldn’t be here today. I’d be in jail so let’s start there. And that’s all I’ll say about that.” If Carlos did that, he’d be blackballed. Not signing major deals with other networks. Use your common sense. That lie came from Phaedra. And no one forced Porsha to say Kandi wanted to rape her. Stop making her a victim. Porsha is not a child. She may have the IQ of one, and maybe that’s why you don’t hold her responsible for anything. But the rest of us know better. Let’s see how you’d deal with someone accusing you of federal crimes since you think Kandi shouldn’t be upset. I swear being a Porsha fan requires you to be a liar and not make full use of your brain.

Porsha was still sleeping with Dennis around the time she slept with Bolo. This is why Dennis told her he was confused about the status of their relationship. He slept at her house the night before the SC trip. 24 hours later she slept with a stripper. Everyone knows who slept with Bolo. Kenya, Kandi, and Marlo heard her telling him to screw her harder just like she told all the ladies to eat her out that same night. Simon is the one who pushed Falynn to be on RHOA so he could be on TV. Porsha is a rebound that secured him another season. You have no receipts that Porsha met Falynn the day she filmed at her house. But I have receipts of Porsha clubbing with Falynn and Shamea before Simon filed for divorce. Still no proof that Falynn cheated. Just footage of her coming back to a house with the man that lived in that same house she and Simon lived in. But if this is Falynn’s karma, then Porsha’s is right around the corner.

• Twirl

June 8, 2021 at 10:19 am

Slandering Falynn won’t make Porsha look any better! Simon will be dumping and dragging her soon enough! I can’t wait to read your comments then!

• Enough

June 8, 2021 at 3:49 pm

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Your argument that Porsha and Phaedra can’t be responsible for defamation of character because you think a producer told Phaedra that wouldn’t even hold up in court. You can’t go repeating serious accusations like drugging and raping people on a platform millions watch and think you can’t be held responsible. That doesn’t even apply in the real world. It’s your responsibility to do your due diligence before you repeat something as fact on a TV show. The truth is both Porsha and Phaedra are lucky Kandi didn’t sue them. She settled for Phaedra being fired. And Porsha threw Phaedra under the bus to save herself because that’s Porsha in a nutshell. If Falynn did cheat, that doesn’t remove any of the wrong doing on Porsha and Simon’s part. That tit for tat stuff y’all believe in doesn’t actually apply in the real world. Karma is coming for them too. And it’s going to be so ugly. We’ve already seen how nasty and catty Simon is to his ex wives. Porsha will most likely be the next one he divorces. He doesn’t seem to stay married very long. But keep thinking Porsha is winning.

• Me

June 8, 2021 at 4:53 pm

You know besides this Simon mess, Porsha really rubbed me the wrong way when she said she was afraid to film with Marlo because she’s violent and she’s a felon when she’s been so vocal against police brutality and in support of BLM. It made her look so fraudulent. Now I don’t think Kenya was wrong to question the authenticity of her activism. How is Porsha a BLM supporter and friend of Tamika Mallory saying nonsense like that? Plus she’s been more violent on the show than anyone else. Shoot she got a mugshot for assaulting Kenya. Porsha is exhausting. I don’t know how some of you are still defending her. It’s laughable now.

• CiCi

June 8, 2021 at 5:30 pm

Here’s the thing though, two wrongs don’t make a right. God is clear about what happens when people get their own revenge. If that’s what Simon is doing to Falynn with Porsha, it won’t end well for Simon and Porsha. I promise you.

• Staying Anonymous

June 8, 2021 at 5:38 pm

I just remember Porsha calling Kenya a “sl*t from the 90s” who would never become a wife. Now Porsha has slept with a stripper she doesn’t even know and she’s engaged to a married man. Her fans know she’s making horrible decisions but they won’t say the truth because worshipping Porsha is all they know. They have so much to say about Kenya and Marlo though. 😂

• Gwen

June 8, 2021 at 9:21 am

I agree totally with you!

• Twirl

June 8, 2021 at 10:17 am

Kenya is evil but Porsha has assaulted 3 people on the show?! Kenya is evil, but Porsha, the same person who claims to be against police brutality, pulled a Karen move at the reunion and said she was too fearful to be on the reunion stage with Marlo because she was arrested YEARS ago?! Kenya is evil but it’s Porsha engaged to a married man who is still married to a woman she kicked it with?! Kenya is evil but it’s Porsha who lied on Kandi and almost ruined her life and reputation?! Kenya is evil but it’s Porsha who bashed gays?! Kenya is evil but it’s Porsha who was jealous of her own sister’s pregnancy and jealous of her own best friend’s wedding?! You people are insane! Y’all hold Porsha accountable for nothing but blame Kenya for everything!

• Enough

June 8, 2021 at 3:41 pm

If you weren’t biased, you’d notice that at this point, Porsha has done much more dirt than Kenya has. And it’s a bit arrogant for you to call out Veronica for being judgmental when you’re doing the same thing to Kenya and Marlo. I just wonder when the hypocrisy and delusion runs out. Y’all are so harsh and nasty about all the other women (Kenya, Marlo, Kandi, Eva, Cynthia, LaToya, Falynn, etc.) but Porsha is the one who has done the most dirt out of all of them. But you say, “Let her live her life.” The thing is y’all will never admit that and try to get on here and get upset when others don’t join in your delusional worship of Porsha. It’s getting really old now.

June 7, 2021 at 4:42 pm

They need to get back to the theme of the show and hire people who are actually married.

4. Im Saying

June 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm

NeNe struggled to say the truth about Porsha. This is why Porsha is the way she is now. Everyone around her enables her from Shamea to her mother. How pathetic.

• Twirl

June 8, 2021 at 10:20 am

Exactly! Porsha’s stans and enablers created a monster!

5. Ms. Jackson

June 7, 2021 at 5:35 pm

Porsha has always been in competition with Shamea and to a smaller extent, Lauren too. Shamea got an African, so now Porsha has to have one even though he’s married and has been married like 5 times. Now they’re vacationing together and Porsha thinks Simon’s private jet is hers. She chose that route instead of buying her own private jet. He’s going to drag the f-ck out of her the minute he’s ready to move on. And she won’t get a dime of his money. Marlo doesn’t need no d-mn peach. All she does is flip flop anyway.

6. Enough

June 8, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Porsha will one day be in Falynn’s shoes and her supporters will expect everyone to have sympathy for her.

7. Just Saying

June 8, 2021 at 3:57 pm

It’s crazy because Porsha used to be a fan favorite on here. On any post about her, people would be on here defending her. But now she’s actually getting dragged and the majority of people on here are done with her. Never thought I’d see the day. I hope she thinks ruining her image and playing around with her popularity was worth it to marry a “rich” man who has been married 3 to 5 times.