Entertainment

RHOP Star Candiace Dillard Responds to Fans Saying She Cries Too Much

Photo Credit: Bravo

Candiace Dillard’s friendship with Karen Huger fell apart.

Real Housewives of Potomac” fans were shocked with Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard had a physical altercation. Before then, it was clear that their friendship was on life support. But no one could have predicted the way things went down. To no surprise, the situation divided the cast. Candiace had support from Gizelle Bryant, Robyn Dixon, and Wendy Osefo. Meanwhile, Karen Huger wanted to remain neutral and Ashley Darby supported Monique.

Over time, Candiace began to feel as if Karen was actually more supportive of Monique. And this put a strain on their friendship. Candiace felt betrayed. She also accused Karen of going behind her back to producers and trying to get her fired from the show.

Candiace also took issue with how some viewers perceived the situation. They accused her of crying too much and playing the victim.

Well, Candiace recently had something to say to the fans who feel she cries too much. Plus, she had more to say about why she can’t be close to Karen ever again.

July 26, 2021 at 12:45 pm

Most of the time Candiace “cries,” there are no tears. And she literally has the lowest emotional intellect on RHOP. Spare me. Also, Karen has enough emotional intellect to not fall for Candiace’s temper tantrums. Good for her.

• Barbee

July 26, 2021 at 1:40 pm

This.

2. Pat

July 26, 2021 at 1:09 pm

The same person who wished death on a now deceased blogger, penned homophobic tweets, and made Ashley feel like sh-t about a miscarriage has the audacity to talk about low emotional intelligence. You can’t make this sh-t up.

• Kae

July 26, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Yes Pat you said it and we see it. This young woman is delusional she love to say slickness out her mouth get in your like she did Monique and got molly whipped and shes the victim. And how dare she want someone to take accountability for their actions and she can’t seem to manage to take her own. I think Karen handling the right way i think she stayed neutral and if not mistaken has said that both were in the wrong. But little Miss Ray of Sunshine cant accept that she is nothing but a little annoying brat. My aunt told me a long time that there are Sh-t Stirrers and those that like to stir that pot should be the main ones to lick the spoon✌🏾&💜

3. Yeah I Said It!

July 26, 2021 at 1:21 pm

“I’m going to start blocking anyone who attacks me for crying, not bc I don’t want to accept your opinion of me…” But that’s exactly what it is though. LOL.

4. My 2 Cents

July 26, 2021 at 1:24 pm

Chile…this grown woman manages to make herself a victim every season and it’s exhausting. I’ve seen her mentions. No one is attacking her. What they are telling her is to own her part in that mess with Monique and stop being so manipulative. And if she’s not going to do that, well then move on because we’re tired of hearing about this fight. Like Queen said, this girl’s tears are mostly just for show. She’s an actress and most people just see right through her.

• Kim

July 30, 2021 at 2:41 pm

Yes huge CRY BABY! Have all this “MOUTH” can’t back it up……….She’s been playing the VICTIM now for (3) seasons now very, very, very, very boring. I don’t blame the other ladies for not coming back.

5. Liz

July 26, 2021 at 1:28 pm

Monique is gone. Can Candiace not have a storyline outside of that fight and Ashley? She’s becoming boring. People hate on Wendy but at least she has new beefs this season.

• Anonymous

July 26, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Wendy delivers. I don’t get the hate. I think her and Mia’s little beef is hilarious. They’ll probably be cool later on.

6. Hater

July 26, 2021 at 2:15 pm

Always a victim.

7. Fee3

July 26, 2021 at 2:28 pm

So when was the video to Drive Back filmed??? I do believe I saw Karen in it or maybe that was Mia idk? I’m confused cause she was on Watch What Happens live after that episode aired giving the impression that she was cordial with Karen but that’s it.

8. Not stupid

July 26, 2021 at 4:46 pm

This show is fake. People stop believing this. All the characters will change gradually. They get paid to act. Do you really believe this. And Ebony from housewives does talk politics too much but it doesn’t bother me. She knows the ladies love the old orange President. She would do better at the view. She’s too smart for that acting role.That was set up so they can say we added a black woman and the rating fail.

• Zee

July 28, 2021 at 12:34 am

Will you stop with the fake sh_t, people know this is fake acting, they just like to watch for entertainment, Candiace will do anything to get attention. Movies, Soap opera, it is entertainment.

9. Twirl