Entertainment

RHOP Recap: Candiace & Mia’s Feud Worsens + Lettuce is Tossed

rhop season 6 episode 13

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the recent episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Wendy’s couples’ trip officially begins. Robyn and Gizelle aren’t interested in attending after their latest blowup with Wendy. But that doesn’t mean that the trip doesn’t manage to start off with a lot of drama regardless of their absences.

Mia’s husband Gordon doesn’t waste any time enjoying the alcohol. His actions cause some awkward moments and a couple of the ladies wonder if Gordon may end up giving Michael a run for his money.

However, the biggest source of drama is Candiace and Mia’s feud. They attempt to hash things out about the music video, but things go left fast. Candiace continues to come for Mia’s mother. And even though Wendy and the others try to tell Candiace to back off because she doesn’t know Mia’s situation, Candiace doesn’t back down. And lettuce is tossed.

Here’s a recap for, “GVO or GTFO!”

1. Nessa

October 3, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Not Candiace saying anyone else needs therapy when she’s been a trainwreck for years. And the level of aggression she has with people is disturbing. Nothing Mia said warranted all of that.

2. I SAID, WHAT I SAID!

October 3, 2021 at 10:08 pm

I am NOT a Candiace hater like most in the comment section.

THIS episode really upset me. MIA should drag Candiace across the floor!!! Ashley needs to cuss Candiace the h-ll out!!!

October 3, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Candiace needs a lot of help. And she will end up in another altercation and she’ll initiate it the next time.

• Twirl

October 3, 2021 at 11:11 pm

Exactly!

4. C

October 3, 2021 at 10:14 pm

I try not to take anything personally because this is just entertainment but Candiace is spiraling out of control. She was very aggressive and it wasn’t even that serious. I applaud Mia for keeping her cool because I’m not sure I would have. Candiace has issues man. This episode was eye opening.

5. Staying Anonymous

October 3, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Hmmm…I may have been too hard on Monique.

6. My 2 Cents

October 3, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Chile…the preview made it seem like Mia threw the lettuce first. Now we see Candiace actually threw lettuce first and she kept bucking at Mia like she wanted to fight. She learned nothing from last season. She’s very angry and a true liability.

• Renee Coleman

October 4, 2021 at 1:22 am

Candace feels like she’s protected by the show. She needs her a-s beat. Ig she feels comfortable talking about someone’s mother you get what you get Candace needs to watch her mouth 👄 😒 😤 🙄

7. The Truth

October 3, 2021 at 10:30 pm

Candiace’s karma will be one for the books. She has a very nasty spirit and you always pay what you owe in this life eventually.

8. Ms. Jackson

October 3, 2021 at 10:38 pm

What the f-ck was Askale talking about? She said Mia was being classist like Candiace doesn’t talk sh-t about poor black people all the time. Whoever on here who said that Candiace speaks like a racist white person when she’s mad told not one lie.

October 3, 2021 at 10:44 pm

I hope all the people who said Gizelle is the villain on RHOP are regretting their words now. Candiace is awful.

10. Troll

October 3, 2021 at 10:47 pm

I’m pretty sure Candiace will get her a-s beat again and she won’t get much sympathy the next time around. She’s the only person on RHOP I can’t stand in any capacity. Everyone else is likable or has likable moments.

11. Renee

October 3, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Candace is a disgusting piece of dog doo doo. To talk about someone’s mother is way below the belt. She needs to have her butt dragged again. I cannot stand her and I look forward to the day she’s off the show. I will not be buying her music either

12. Babygirl

October 3, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Is Candiace slow? The size of your feet is proportional to your height. She’d be crying for a year if Mia flung her little a-s across the room. And I see she says she doesn’t care next week when they tell her to ease up off Mia’s mom because she’s an addict. I can’t stand her.

13. Rainbow

October 3, 2021 at 11:15 pm

It’s really something that Candiace said Mia projects a lot because I feel that way about her. Candiace likes to come for everyone’s looks because she doesn’t like the way she looks. And she’s coming for Mia’s mother because she has her own mommy issues she’s not getting help for. You have to wonder if Chris tolerates her verbal abuse because she’s the breadwinner.

14. Cheslea

October 4, 2021 at 1:39 am

Candiace is going to end up getting beat up again. She must didn’t learn her lesson the last time

15. WhatWhat

October 4, 2021 at 7:04 am

Why is Candiace like this? Her actions are disturbing.

16. Sephora59

October 4, 2021 at 8:22 am

You simply do not talk about mothers and children. These two topics should be off the table period. If Mia beats the living sh-t out Candiace it won’t be soon enough. She is out of line totally. Nothing Mia has said to mean spirited Candiace warrants this aggression. She needs anger management therapy and its spilling out all over the show.

17. Shay

October 4, 2021 at 9:21 am

Okay I have a bottle of Gran Marnier unopened… waiting to pop it on the day Candya-s Dullard gets her a-s actually beat She just got a good hard wig tug by Monique. She thinks the other ladies are going to protect he…but I think to they can see her mouth is really reckless and she needs deeper therapy than that lil session last season. Her husband has had to calm her down and hold her back on at least 3 occasions. He clearly said it’s always a good time to be drinking. Candya-s and mz Dot lil snide remarks to Chris gonna push him out as soon as he get caught up on child support and save enough money to get out!

18. Xtra

October 4, 2021 at 1:04 pm

Candia_s needs to be gotten rid of as soon as possible “or” bring Monique back to finish her off.

19. Gabriella

October 4, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Candiace is the absolute worst.