Mo'Nique Suggests Other Couples Consider Having Open Marriages

Mo’Nique Suggests Other Couples Consider Having Open Marriages

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Mo’Nique is still explaining her choice to have an open marriage.

And now she’s advising others to give it a try too.

1. Kyla

November 4, 2016 at 3:15 pm

That side eye Gabby is giving her sums up how I’m feeling.

• Im Sayin

November 4, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Gabby really can’t judge anyone else’s marriage. She’s still ignoring D Wade’s break/side baby.

• vfocused

November 9, 2016 at 5:59 pm

I thought the exact same thing, when I saw that pic. Gabby was like b—-h what chu’ talking? lol

2. Old School

November 4, 2016 at 3:20 pm

I think if you’re at peace with a life decision, you won’t feel the need to keep talking about it.

3. Thatbish

November 4, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Gabby is already in an open relationship she just does not know it yet. Dwade brought home a baby and next time an STD.The irony is Mo’Nique husband has yet to bring home a baby now what does that tell you ?

• Tea

November 4, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Good point!!

• Lisa

November 4, 2016 at 3:28 pm

This is an interesting outlook. Very interesting.

• Ratchet Queen

November 4, 2016 at 3:31 pm

“Gabby is already in an open relationship she just does not know it yet.” #DEAD

• IJS

November 4, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Well damn.

• Twirl

November 4, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Ha!

• dahlilarose

November 7, 2016 at 9:52 am

Craziest thing I’ve heard. So, just because he didn’t bring home a baby, he deserves a high-five?

November 4, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Can she find something else to talk about now? We get it. She’s in an open marriage and she’s happy because it is working out for THEM. But my goodness how many times must it be discussed in her interviews?

November 4, 2016 at 3:25 pm

An open marriage isn’t my cup of tea. If she’s happy, great. I would just like to hear her talk about something else for a change. She has a new movie out, but she’s still talking more about her marriage.

6. Peachy

November 4, 2016 at 3:41 pm

She’s a talented actress and comedian but all we associate with her now is open marriages. This is why we tell clients to be careful about what details they choose to share about their personal lives. I’m also over hearing about it myself.

7. Realness

November 4, 2016 at 3:43 pm

I don’t understand why monogamy is looked down on so much. What’s so bad about committing to one person? Loving one person? One person being all you need? Now society says it’s not realistic and we should have open marriages. I don’t want to ever have an open marriage. No thank you.

8. My 2 Cents

November 4, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Girl bye.

9. Treasure8430

November 4, 2016 at 5:13 pm

All of that is stemming from she has low self esteem and probably feels like if she doesn’t give her husband permission to cheat that he will just cheat anyway so do it in her face and let her know about it. Meanwhile is she having her cake and eating it too??? Either u be wit me only or we be apart fck all that

• vfocused

November 9, 2016 at 6:06 pm

I know right. Who wants knowledge and details about another one with they man. I know women don’t want to be the last to know but are we married or we just playing games. What we doing? lol I am like you, we together or we single and not together. D—n if you going to get it IN MY FACE! We can be over and you can get it all you want. We aint gon be transferring all that nasty back and forth, lol please!

10. vfocused

November 9, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Hell, Gabrielle I think plans on having a baby with Dwayne she is not trying to participate in that foolishness. She is not exposing her child and her body to God knows what just so she can “know” about it. Chile, Monique needs to stop it with trying to promote that nonsense. Is knowing your man is sleeping with someone else any better going to make it hurt any worse? She cant be cool with it unless its just and excuse for her to get it in with some other man. Why you have to marry? He living off you while he messing with someone else. Taking care of them with your money. GTFOH!