Lil Scrappy Stevie J. Fight Staged By Producers

Lil’ Scrappy: Producers Staged Confrontation With Stevie J. And Joseline

Lil Scrappy Stevie J Fight

Lil’ Scrappy says that the Love and Hip Hop Producers got him drunk before he was filmed confronting former Bad Boy producer Stevie J. on an episode of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.

By: A.J. Niles

Vh-1’s Love and Hip Hop Atlanta has received an avalanche of interest in its cast. Viewers watched the premiere episode in droves and then sought out the internet to learn the identity of K. Michelle’s ex-boyfriend, the true gender of Joseline Hernandez and whether or not Joseline was indeed arrested for prostitution. We also learned that Momma Dee was not too happy about Lil Scrappy and Diamond Dating. Last but not least, we learned that Stevie J. and Mimi have a very disturbing relationship that involves too much loyalty at the hands of Mimi Faust.

In an explosive revelation from Lil’ Scrappy during his interview with the Breakfast Club on 105.1 FM, where he also spoke about dating Diamond from Crime Mob, he revealed that the producers for the show had him under the influence of alcohol before his confrontation with Stevie J. and Joseline, which will air in the third episode.

“Let me tell you about the specific things that happened that night. First I’m doin’ the green screen [scene]. But then they get me drunk, ya feel me. So I’m doin’ my thing, gettin turned up and then they [the producers] said, ‘Scrappy, you gotta scene. Remember, Stevie J. called [Erica a b**ch]. So I’m like alright, cool.

So we get over there, and my baby mama pulls up… I try to stay within my character. I can’t get out of my character; I got papers so i can’t get in trouble but as y’all gon’ see, they put me outside my character. When they put me outside my character, it’s ova wit.”

Lil Scrappy Stevie J.

Although an altercation occurred between he and Stevie J., no one punched or struck him.

Lil’ Scrappy does nothing to fan down rumors of cast mate Joseline Hernandez being born a man, recalling an encounter after the incident with Stevie J. in a gym and compares her weight lifting abilities to those of professional wrestlers.

“I was in the gym one day workin’ out and it walked by. I didn’t know what it was but at an angle, it was… Rick Flair.”

“I ask who is that?! They say it’s Shay [Joseline]; they used her stripper name. She tryna be some island rapper and she supposed to be on Vh-1. I was like ‘Oh! That’s her.'”

Joseline fought those rumors by releasing a fully nude photo of herself last week on her Twitter account.

June 25, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Why can’t anybody give the full story on what happened with Diamond and Scrappy? I just want to know what really went down. I get that she cheated with Soulja Boy but why?

2. Rhonda

June 25, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I’m not even surprised that the producers set up that fight. That’s what they do for all the shows. I love his momma though. LOL

3. VH1Love

June 25, 2012 at 3:47 pm

To answer the above question…MONEY. Diamond is the typical chick who left a dude who loved her, for a dude who had more money & fame at the time, Soulja Boy didnt really give a f*ck about her, he was all over the internet expressing his love for Katt Stacks…stupid move on Diamond’s part.

• Lisa

June 25, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Exactly! The industry can make people do some shady things if they aren’t strong enough.

4. Shayla

June 25, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Call me crazy but I still don’t think Scrappy love his Baby Momma. Yeah she took him back but listen how he talked about her and compare that to how he talked about Diamond. There’s no love there on his end.

• Queen

June 25, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Girl ain’t that the truth. Men don’t respect loyalty when they know they disrespected you and got away with it. She took him back and she’s ride or die for him, and he still doesn’t seem to be in love with her. So I don’t understand why women still want to keep being so loyal to these me, seems like a big waste of time.

5. Pingback: Lil Scrappy Speaks Out About Dating Diamond

6. Pingback: Lil' Scrappy Tells Why Diamond Left Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast

7. Pingback: Lil' Scrappy Tells Why Diamond Left Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast

8. Pingback: Joseline Hernandez Attacked in Club For Abortion

9. Pingback: The Joseline And Mimi Beef Gets Dirty: Joseline Calls Mimi a Groupie

10. Pingback: Lil Scrappy Chooses Buckeey Over Erica?

11. Pingback: Lil Scrappy Slammed For His Comments On Frank Ocean's Coming Out

12. Pingback: The Lil Scrappy and Soulja Boy Beef Over Diamond Continues

13. Pingback: Lil Scrappy Stevie J. Fight Ends in Hospital Visits

14. Pingback: Mimi Faust: Stevie J's Pimp Antics Stem From Bad Relationship With His Mom

15. Pingback: Erica Dixon on The Lil Scrappy Stevie J. Fight: That 'Man' Hit Me in the Jaw!

16. Pingback: Stevie J. on the Lil Scrappy Fight: I Didn't Bite Lil Scrappy During The Fight!