Quantcast
Benzino Cheated on Karlie Redd, Karlie Reveals

Urban Belle Magazine

Reality TV

Karlie Redd Reveals Benzino’s Cheating Ways and Goes in on K. Michelle

Benzino Cheated on Karlie Redd

By: A.J. Niles

Benzino cheated on Karlie Redd, according to her. This revelation will be one of many explosive reveals during part two of the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion which airs this Monday.  Although the season did feature many aspects of Karlie’s relationship with him, most had no clue that Benzino cheated on Karlie Redd, allegedly. Karlie Redd had to spend time during Part one of the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion clearing up rumors that she was signed to Cash Money, her age and whether or not she had any children. She spent so much time clearing up other rumors and fighting with K. Michelle that Benzino never came up. Knowing Benzino cheated on Karlie Redd would explain why Benzino’s proposal to Karlie Redd failed and they are not together.

Karlie Redd has been doing the press rounds after the airing of part one to get her side of the story out to fans of the show. According to Karlie Redd, Benzino’s persona on the show was fake. In fact, she is claiming that Benzino was cheated on her “since day one” of their relationship.

It was also revealed to Vh1’s Morning Buzz and in other interviews that Benzino cheated on Karlie Redd at his home with another woman who Karlie caught there “butt naked.” At that point, the other woman told her that Benzino had her living there at the house when Karlie was not there. During the interview on the Morning Buzz, Karlie says due to how the show was edited, viewers failed to see what really happened during that scene where Benzino proposed.

We are not sure how true Karlie’s Claims are about whether or not Benzino cheated, but we are certain that Benzino will tell his side of the story and there will be fireworks between them and the other cast mates.

Check out the video below and let us know if you believe Karlie’s story about why the proposal did not happen.

August 29, 2012 at 6:24 pm

She’s probably telling the truth, Benzino has always been a creep, way before the show It’s not far fetched.

2. Peachy

August 29, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I don’t know if he cheated, but I do know he made her look stupid as hell the moment he closed that ring box in her face. lol!

3. Michelle

August 29, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Whatever Karlie…

4. O-La

August 29, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I see she’s still keeping K. Michelle’s name in her mouth. I’m telling you, her, Rasheeda, and Kirk do NOT need to come back next season. They’re boring and pointless on the show.

5. anon

August 29, 2012 at 6:34 pm

But how old is she though?

• Anonymous

August 29, 2012 at 6:51 pm

She’s probably in her early 40s. She looks good though.

6. Ms. Jackson

August 29, 2012 at 6:35 pm

He could have cheated. Hell, he hangs around Stevie J. Dogs do kick it with other dogs. When he said the strip club was his place to reflect, red flags were raised for me.

August 29, 2012 at 6:37 pm

So she knew Roscoe Dash for years huh? Then why did they act like they met for the first time on camera? I don’t get this show. Everything is so damn staged.

8. Hater

August 29, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I’m still not sure if I believe these two were ever “together.” Their stories don’t match. The edits of the show did make her seem like a bird though.

August 29, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I agree with Ms. Jackson. It’s not a good sign when your man hangs out with Stevie J. I never really bought the whole “good guy” act anyway.

10. Debra

August 29, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Karlie is such a compulsive liar, so it’s hard to even distinguish when she’s telling the truth.

11. Jessica

August 29, 2012 at 6:50 pm

This damn girl…

12. 404

August 29, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I can’t really say i care…their storyline wasn’t intriguing or convincing. But yeah, they made her look shady as hell. Crazy i it really was the other way around.

13. Lauren

August 29, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I’m still trying to understand how she MADE Benzino and WHAT career she keeps on talking about…

14. Oprah's Wig

August 29, 2012 at 6:58 pm

The beef between her and K. Michelle is stupid to me. It’s petty and both of them take their little insults too damn far. I cringed when they brought up each others kids at the reunion. Both of them are too old for that.

15. WhatWhat

August 29, 2012 at 7:00 pm

LOL I doubt this. I’m not saying he’s perfect but she seemed like she was the one cheating. She didn’t even seem interested in Benzino.

16. Barbee

August 29, 2012 at 7:02 pm

I don’t put this past Benzino. I mean this is the same guy who ate a– on camera and orchestrated the stabbing of Paul Pierce out of all people. He ain’t no saint. LMBO

17. Gia

August 29, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Oh wow. smh

18. Chizzy

August 29, 2012 at 7:08 pm

It is not easy to believe anything that comes out of her mouth but This is quite plausible. Benzino ain\’t a saint although he tried to play one on the show.

19. A

August 29, 2012 at 7:19 pm

LOL!!! I do not believe this Karlie!!! This bird needs to have a damn seat! I mean really… She lies through her damn teeth.

20. junior

July 3, 2013 at 2:50 am

wat cn i say i wish i was Benzino

21. junior

July 3, 2013 at 2:52 am

if i was Benzino i f-ck K.michelle while i’m with K.Redd kuz they all look fine a-s f-ck.I will f-ck both of them.

• junior

July 3, 2013 at 2:53 am

yes I said it,both of them.