Quantcast
Kim Kardashian Confirms She's Having a Girl

Reality TV

Kim Kardashian Confirms She’s Having a Girl

Photo Credit: @kimkardashian Instagram

Photo Credit: @kimkardashian Instagram

Reality star Kim Kardashian and her rapper beau Kanye West will welcome their first child together in July, however, the couple has been pretty mum on the sex on the baby. Although US Weekly confirmed a few months ago Kim is pregnant with a baby girl, Kim’s camp tried to play down the report, and it’s all because she had a contract with E! to save the news for the season premiere of her reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” Considering the terrible ratings Kim and Kourtney brought in with their most recent reality show together, maybe it just made sense for the network to do things this way. But in true Kardashian fashion, she confirmed on last night’s season opener that she is indeed having a girl, and even claims a girl is what Kanye wanted all along. Of course she also took a moment to let the entire world know that she believes Kanye has a huge p*nis as well. E! News reports:

“I’m so excited we’re having a girl,” the pregnant star, who is due in July, said. “Who doesn’t want a girl? They’re the best and I know that’s really what Kanye has always wanted. He wanted a little girl.”

While in the doctor’s office, Kim—along with mom Kris Jenner and sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian Odom—eagerly waited to find out what they were going to see on the monitor.

“Do you see a little peepee,” Kris asked the doctor.

“I don’t see any peepees,” he responded.

“It definitely would take after his father so you would see it,” Kim made sure to mention (hey now!).

Well alright. Again, this isn’t really news since we’ve pretty much known this for months via US Weekly, but congrats to Kim and Kanye now that it’s been made official.

1. V

June 3, 2013 at 9:45 am

I pray she has a healthy birth….

2. WhatWhat

June 3, 2013 at 9:51 am

Just what the world needs, another female Kardashian.

3. Gabriella

June 3, 2013 at 9:52 am

I thought Kim said she was going to be more private about the baby I guess that went out the window huh.SMH Congrats nevertheless

4. Anon

June 3, 2013 at 9:52 am

Oh no…that means the world will get another Kim Kardashian.

June 3, 2013 at 9:53 am

The baby is innocent and still a blessing. I’ll leave it at that.

6. Rachel

June 3, 2013 at 9:55 am

Yeah, yall told us months ago it was a girl. The fact that she wouldn’t confirm it until her show came back on proves she’s very much using this pregnancy for ratings…just like we said she was when Kanye made the announcement on stage. Kim is still Kim at the end of the day.

7. Tea

June 3, 2013 at 9:56 am

Anything for ratings. It’s sick that Kim will not only get married for ratings, but she’s done the next despicable thing and is having a baby just to keep people watching. Pathetic.

June 3, 2013 at 9:57 am

Next up is the wedding and then the messy divorce. The cameras will be rolling the entire time.

• Tasha

June 3, 2013 at 10:03 am

This has always been the plan. And the Kardashians will put all the blame on Kanye. He better get ready.

9. O-La

June 3, 2013 at 9:58 am

Sigh…she will never go away. I’m convinced now.

10. Izzy

June 3, 2013 at 9:59 am

Man, if Kris Jenner gets a hold of that little girl, it’s a wrap. Kanye has no idea what he signed up for.

11. Yoshi

June 3, 2013 at 10:01 am

Congrats. I hope the baby has a safe birth. But I’m nervous of how this baby is going to be raised. Will Kanye even be around for that? He’s been MIA her whole pregnancy.

12. Shayla

June 3, 2013 at 10:02 am

Congrats I guess. Even though we knew this already.

13. anonymous

June 3, 2013 at 10:02 am

That poor little girl.

14. Mz. Manning

June 3, 2013 at 10:19 am

I was excited for Kim last night when they were doing her ultrasound on last night’s episode. It is something about having an ultrasound that gets me excited its like aww. I had an ultrasound for gallstones, but it was one of the most magical moments bc I was thinking about what it would be like if I was really pregnant. Even though sometimes I feel like Kim does the most sometimes I have seen a couple of videos of Kanye and Kim and he seems genuinely happy. If it is real love who am I to judge on that? Love is a beautiful thing between two people when it is genuine. Maybe they are good for each other.