Quantcast
Kenya Moore Calls out Peter Thomas for Being a Selfish Husband

Urban Belle Magazine

Reality TV

Kenya Moore Calls out Peter Thomas for Being a Selfish Husband

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas’ marriage hit a sour patch after Cynthia began to struggle heath wise with fibroids, and Peter recently admitted he would have cheated on Cynthia if she had not have undergone surgery to have the fibroids removed.

Regardless, Cynthia says they are now closer than ever but that hasn’t stopped people from being disgusted by his actions on the current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

In fact, Kenya Moore revealed in her recent Bravo blog that she thinks Peter was out of line for telling Cynthia he needed a “man cave” to get away from the drama surrounding her health issues.

Kenya writes:

What the hell? A married man of less than 5 years tells his wife he wants a man cave of his own in the form of an apartment across town! Cynthia is a better woman than me. I imagine my response to that request would be to pack all of my husband’s belongings and throw him out on the curb where he should be for that kind of nonsense. Married men don’t get their own apartments “to escape” their lives with their wives. That’s what the strip club is for. LOL! Seriously, marriage is for better or for worse. It appears that the communication in their relationship needs a lot of work. You cannot operate independently when you have a lifetime partnership and commitment with someone. No, I’ve never been married but I have been in long-term relationships lasting longer than most marriages do. So yes, I do understand that communication and honesty is the foundation of ANY relationship. Bar none.

January 9, 2014 at 10:05 am

I always find it odd when single people try to give married people advice…

2. My 2 Cents

January 9, 2014 at 10:07 am

I’ve noticed that since Kenya has no real storyline this season, she is all up in everyone else’s business and giving her unwanted opinions. I see you boo.

• Tea

January 9, 2014 at 10:15 am

Exactly. She ain’t slick.

• Ratchet Queen

January 9, 2014 at 10:29 am

LOL.

3. Fashionista

January 9, 2014 at 10:08 am

I don’t even care for Peter but he isn’t the first nor the last man to want space away from his wife in the form of a man cave. Peter’s real issue is how he treated Cynthia while she was sick. He was a jerk when she needed him the most. The man cave thing is just a footnote.

January 9, 2014 at 10:09 am

I actually agree with Kenya surprisingly. Marriage is hard but no one should get a hideaway when they want to run from issues. Too many married people are cowards and hate to tackle problems head on.

5. Deja

January 9, 2014 at 10:10 am

But where is her man at? We haven’t seen her new boyfriend yet this season. Does he even exist?

• SMH

January 9, 2014 at 10:12 am

Of course he doesn’t exist. LOL.

6. Heather B.

January 9, 2014 at 10:13 am

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see Peter isn’t that great of a husband but for Kenya to blog about it is nothing more than her need to attention whore.

January 9, 2014 at 10:13 am

Girl sit down and worry about your own non existent love life.

8. Im Sayin

January 9, 2014 at 10:14 am

She’s right!

January 9, 2014 at 10:23 am

I wish this chick would shut her mouth. She has so much to say about everyone else’s relationships but has to have fake boyfriends for her own storyline.

10. Gloria

January 9, 2014 at 10:23 am

Worry about yourself Kenya! Your whole blog was about everyone else! Get a life!

11. Kyla

January 9, 2014 at 10:26 am

LOL Kenya is a mess. She will speak on everyone else’s life just to keep the attention on herself.

12. v

January 9, 2014 at 11:03 am

Yes, she need to have several seats. I can’t deny that she right, Cynthia is a better woman then me as well I guess.

Who me? I wasn’t made for that shhhh

13. Shawna

January 9, 2014 at 11:18 am

Well, hate her or not, she’s telling the truth here. Peter was a jerk even before they got married so his behavior really doesn’t surprise me one bit.

14. Michelle

January 9, 2014 at 1:56 pm

I don’t really like Kenya..at ALL… BUT… she kinda has a point. When you’re married you stick with someone through sickness and in health and Peter’s reason for wanting a man cave was due to the “drama that came with Cynthia’s illness” and that’s just not cool! He doesn’t get to run away and leave her to deal with her sickness all by herself when they’re supposed to be in this together until the end.

15. LSG

January 9, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Keyna you really need to get a life, your looking soooooo desperate right now your making yourself look foolish. You in a long term relationship (really) it doesn’t count if the relationship was in your HEAD……

16. Letmelove

January 9, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Kenya reminds me of a STRAY DOG EATING N TEARING UP EVERYBODY’S TRASH!!!