Quantcast
Kenya Moore Accuses NeNe Leakes of Being High During Pillow Talk?

Urban Belle Magazine

Reality TV

Kenya Moore Accuses NeNe Leakes of Being High During Pillow Talk?

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kenya Moore is being blamed by her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” costars for the drama that went down at NeNe Leakes’ pillow talk shindig. However, Kenya isn’t willing to take any blame for the physical altercation that took place between her good friend Brandon DeShazer and Apollo Nida.

Interestingly enough, lots of people have been talking about NeNe’s behavior and some are even wondering is she was on something at the time of the event.

Kenya recently tweeted that she hasn’t seen any of the housewives do any drugs, but she did claim on Twitter that one of the guests there that night was on drugs.

Perhaps Kenya has had a change of heart because many are thinking one of her most recent tweets may be suggesting she thinks NeNe was high during the pillow talk. She tweets (read from top to bottom):

kenya moore twitter

February 8, 2014 at 10:04 pm

It’s ok. I thought Kenya was on drugs her first season with all that stupid twirling she was doing.

• My 2 Cents

February 8, 2014 at 10:06 pm

LOL.

• Shannon

February 8, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Homegirl was twirling in the street an episode ago…

• Gabriella

February 8, 2014 at 10:14 pm

LOL I’m choking please stop lol.

• anonymous

February 8, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Thank you. I thought Kenya was on drugs quite a few times because she does way too much and tries too hard!

2. Im Sayin

February 8, 2014 at 10:05 pm

LOL! I love Kenya.

3. My 2 Cents

February 8, 2014 at 10:07 pm

As much trash Kenya is talking and all this shade she’s throwing, she better be ready for NeNe at the reunion because she hasn’t been ready for her yet.

• Im Sayin

February 8, 2014 at 10:13 pm

I was disappointed that Kenya didn’t let NeNe have it when she slammed that door in her face. And when she got in her face and was screaming at her after the fight.

• Geraldine

April 21, 2014 at 10:13 am

Kenya was attacked and that is out of order. Porsha is a nasty little thug, she must be dropped.
        I think most housewives are jealous of Kenya beauty: looks height poise… She needs to choose better friends though.

• Fanny

February 8, 2014 at 10:14 pm

She sure hasn’t. And on the last reunion, even Phaedra dragged Kenya. She looked like a dear caught in headlines most of the night and that fan couldn’t save her.

• robertaclash

February 8, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Totally agree….Kenya is all bark…SHE’S NO MATCH FOR NENE…& LETS MOVE ON…The Blame Game was last week!

• Marco

February 15, 2014 at 7:45 am

Nene lies about everything so Andy needs to have film ready to go for proof with anything discussed involving Nene at the reunion.

4. Tasha

February 8, 2014 at 10:08 pm

NeNe did seem really extra that night. But Kenya is barking up the wrong tree. NeNe is going to let her have it on that reunion show.

5. Jasmine

February 8, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Well NeNe was acting high. And everyone has been talking about it. All that prancing back and forth was the behavior of someone high on cocaine.

• laloba solitaria

April 5, 2014 at 4:22 pm

It’s very obvious. Agree totally with Jasmine. Maybe most people have never been around someone all hopped-up. Nene was definitely higher than a kite. She made absolutely no sense that night. Not that she ever does…But yes, Nene was high.

6. Gabriella

February 8, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Kenya shut up please. Her and that delusional fan knows she charged at Natalie. She better be happy she didn’t get molly whopped upside her head. I never thought I would say it but I actually miss Sheree because I can’t stand Kenya.

• llawrence

February 9, 2014 at 10:57 am

I agree Shree is a lot better than Kenya, she is not even a housewife why is she on the show.

7. CiCi

February 8, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Whatever. I’m annoyed that she is taking no responsibility for anything she does.

8. ATL

February 8, 2014 at 10:16 pm

NeNe has been really quiet. Something tells me she will bring it at the reunion show. And once again Ms. Kenya will not know how to respond.

9. Barbee

February 8, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Kenya is talking like she stayed in her seat and never walked towards anyone. LOL!

10. julyol1972

February 8, 2014 at 10:22 pm

As usual, this heffa talking out the other side of her mouth. When will she ever do anything that isn’t self-serving? She knows how to stir it up on twitter and in her talking heads, but face to face is nothing but a coward. I hope Nene comes primed for her a-s at the reunion.

February 8, 2014 at 10:26 pm

LOVE her! And I cannot wait until tomorrow night!

12. Zora

February 8, 2014 at 11:36 pm

The bottom line for me is if ANY woman condones a man putting his hands on another woman then she is no better than the man abuser. At the end of the day whether Kenya stood up or not, that man Christopher had no right to touch Kenya more less GRAB her arm. NeNe is not an advocate for abused women (as she claims) but is in fact a domestic abuser herself. Furthermore if you agree with the actions of domestic abuser Christopher then I can only assume you are young women under the age of 15 that are contributing to this feed because you just don’t know any better.

• Seriously?

February 9, 2014 at 12:09 am

REACHING. But hey, most Kenya fans do. Now tell me, why weren’t you guys this outraged when Kenya tried to fight Porsha and threatened to punch her in the face last season? I guess violence against other women is ok tho right but dammit a man better sit there and let some woman who displayed violent actions towards other women run up on his wife. He grabbed her. GASP. How dare he protect his wife!

• Rachel Jackson

February 9, 2014 at 12:27 am

And this is why I don’t like Kenya or her fans. Now was all that necessary? Did you have to assume the worst about people because they don’t agree with you? And then you just made a mockery out of domestic violence in the process for a STAGED reality show. I can’t. #ByeFelicia

• Delores

February 12, 2014 at 11:04 am

I don’t agree with you at all. Kenya is known to be extra. She downgrades others with no problem. She talks about others marital issues because she had none. She will never be married or have children that respect her because she does not respect herself. Kenya is a disgrace for all black women. She optimizes the saying “throw the rock and hide the hand”. She has always felt as though she is better than others, and that she is a pedigree. She always tears down others, especially those who may not be a size 6, those who have been incarcerated, etc. have you noticed every time she brings up certain black men, she feels like they are uneducated, need to get a blood test, or frequent jail birds. Need I remind Kenya that Steve Harvey was in trouble with the law, and has more assets than you. Hell Judge Mathis was locked up and has more status than you. Kenya will never accept responsibility for what she does because she wants to always play the victim instead of the instigator. It was clear Kenya started to charge Chris’s wife. Kenya was mad about being showed up, as always, so she wants to make a scene and that’s what she got. Chris was protecting his wife, just like I’m sure you would want your man to do, if you have one. My husband would surely not let some non class, no business or substance of her own, get in my face about something that people do take very personal, the ins and outs of their marriage. Kenya is a sad excuse foe a woman. She is fake, a fake friend, but a great **** starter. When she is confronted she wants to fight and twirl. She is only good for making interesting tv, which is why she will never have a caliber man of status, because they would never put up with her crap.

• marco

February 15, 2014 at 7:59 am

Chris was drunk as a skunk or high or both. He looked like he had just crawled out of bed and maybe he did and Peter also as he had been slurring his words. When Chris grabbed Kenya he really grabbed hard. Andy showed a better rerun of it on his show.

Nene is responsible for this mess will always be my belief and set Kenya up and she had people to act like mad dogs.

• Marco

February 15, 2014 at 8:09 am

Lets not forget that Nene herself has violent behavior and she hit Kim one season and also there is talk of her hitting a producer. This show should have rules other shows have and that is no one gets physical with no one or they are fired.
      One should feel safe when signing on and filming these shows. Now the rumors are flying around about drug use. So all I can say is who is minding the asylum?

February 9, 2014 at 12:16 am

As a former victim of domestic abuse, please do not mock domestic violence Zora! Kenya was not abused by Chris and you know it. It’s very unethical and wrong for you to mislabel the situation and then try to put down other women for not agreeing with your warped view. That’s very manipulative and low down. Stop it and respect DV victims. This is a reality show. It’s not that serious. I get that you like Kenya but you are taking things too far. There are real women being abused out here. Kenya is not one of them. She was restrained, not abused! Enough!

• llawrence

February 12, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I agree if a b-tch was coming for me I would expect anyone that was with me to not hit them but stop them. How come KENYA didn’t run up on Kandi or NENE cause she knows she is all talk.

February 9, 2014 at 12:48 am

Eh, I look at it like this. Christopher got up to speak his peace, Kenya got up and started walking towards his wife. He restrained her, Brandon stepped in. In my opinion, Kenya had a right to stand up too and Chris had a right to restrain her from his wife. Neither are wrong there. Brandon wasn’t wrong for defending Kenya. The issue for me was Apollo because up until he got involved, there was no fight. Greg and others had successful calmed down Christopher and Apollo should have known Brandon was just mad and not to take anything so personal. But that’s my opinion. I like everyone on the show so maybe that’s why I feel that way. I think people don’t want to admit that multiple people were right and wrong because they have favorites.

15. china

February 10, 2014 at 11:37 am

Bravo can not protect Nene this go around. Like Kenya said on “watch what happen live”. The whole world blames Nene and Apollo and she can’t believe the other ladies won’t stand up to her! But now that they have seen what happen and how god awful and hateful Mrs. Leakes is they will have a little more to say. Especially Kandi because she is always in Kandi face but be in confessional throwing shade. And of course she was high on something cause if you’ve ever seen someone geeked up that u kno that’s what it looks like. I do not like this chic she has really disgust me

16. Marco

February 15, 2014 at 8:18 am

Bravo RHOA ratings went down the tubes and was really low and they hired Kenya and the ratings went up higher than any housewives show. She brought the drama. Kenya is an actress and put there to save the show and she did that and so did Porsha this season. Its not especially about fans cause Nene does not have them nor does Kenya so much instead its about drama and this time who is in the right and who is in the wrong and clearly polls showed Nene was in the wrong 80% and higher in some polls.Clearly Nene is on the line for her behavior again.

As for spin off reality shows –Kandi hit lowest rock bottom ratings and then Nene’s ratings were lower than Kandi so that put Kandi up one and Nene was now on the bottom. So interesting that two people were attacked –Kenya and Kandi.