Quantcast
Tahiry Jose Gets Bad News

Reality TV

Tahiry Jose Gets Bad News

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

It was reported months ago that former “Love and Hip Hop New York” star Tahiry Jose was attacked by a man backstage during a fashion show, but now it’s been confirmed that the attacker will not be severely punished.

TMZ writes:

The guy — Charles Suggs — pled guilty to assault this week for his brutal attack that left the model in a neck brace and covered with cuts and bruises.

Suggs copped a plea and got off with no jail time. He has to complete an anger management program and he has to stay clear of Jose for 5 years … or else.

Jose was backstage at the Toure Designs show in September when Suggs started arguing with her. He snapped, charged her and began throwing punches, dragged her down and kept wailing on her until the crew broke it up.

December 26, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Damn. Why did he get off?

• Anonymous

December 26, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Because she initiated it by spitting on him. Not all men are gentlemen. Some of them will kick your a-s if you hit them and spit on them. I hope she will now use her words and not her saliva and fists when she has a disagreement.

2. IJS

December 26, 2014 at 6:15 pm

I Still want to know what started this.

December 26, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Ain’t this the same chick who snuffed a grown man on TV during a fight that had nothing to do with her?

4. Jasmine

December 26, 2014 at 6:38 pm

He was dead wrong but hopefully this will make Tahiry keep her hands to herself from now on.

5. Gabriella

December 26, 2014 at 6:44 pm

This guy should have gotten a harsher punishment. I’m still not clear what happened some said Tahiry spit on him or she hit him still doesn’t excuse what he did. I can’t stand Tahiry but she didn’t deserve what happened to her.

• Erica

December 26, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Wait she spat on him?! Yeah so she was wrong too. Most people won’t just walk away after they have been spat on. I like Tahiry but she has to stop thinking she’s so invincible. There’s always that one person male of female who will whoop your a-s. Morals aside.

• Gabriella

December 26, 2014 at 7:40 pm

I don’t know if that’s true I just seen that on another website it’s all speculation.

• Tea

December 26, 2014 at 9:36 pm

*sips tea*

6. Im Sayin

December 26, 2014 at 6:48 pm

You just don’t do this to a woman.

7. Nessa

December 26, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Hmm…I’m just going to keep it cute because it’s a Friday night and I’m not going back to work until next year.

8. Lana

December 26, 2014 at 7:16 pm

So I’m trying to feel bad for a woman being assaulted by a man but we all saw her assault Consequence on LHHNY. She’s not above being the aggressor and hitting a man first so it’s no telling what really happened.

December 26, 2014 at 7:19 pm

I don’t have all the details, but I’m a huge advocate of people keeping their hands to themselves.

10. xedos

December 26, 2014 at 8:35 pm

she should file a civil suite and hit him in the pocket

11. My 2 Cents

December 26, 2014 at 8:55 pm

I really thought he would be held responsible. What a shame.

12. Deja

December 26, 2014 at 9:02 pm

And they were probably arguing over something stupid too.

13. Lakisha Bell

October 28, 2015 at 4:27 pm

I really don’t get in to people’s business, but if she spit on a person on purposes and she also has herpes he or she was suppose to go the “F” off!!! I would have!!!!

14. Lakisha Bell

October 28, 2015 at 4:30 pm

If she really had spit on a person, what the beak she thought was going to happen??