Quantcast
Amber Rose Talks MILF Status + Twerking on Chris Brown to Make Wiz Khalifa Jealous

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Amber Rose had the tabloids and gossip blogs buzzing when video of her twerking on Chris Brown at a party went viral, and some sites began to speculate that a budding romance was developing between both.

However, Amber admits in a new interview with Hot 97 that she only twerked on Chris because she wanted to make her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa jealous.

She says:

“Being petty cause I was hurt over my husband…My husband has been out with 50 different women, pulling sweaty white b*tches out the club. And all these other girls. And not only was I in the house crying every day mourning my husband. I had to see that….And I’m in the house.”

Amber also says she doesn’t identify as a black woman and prefers to see herself as biracial, and she feels she can’t date anyone who isn’t famous at this stage of her life:

“I personally feel like I don’t want to date a regular guy, because a regular guy is not fully gonna understand my life.”

And when it comes to being a MILF, Amber says she’s happy she’s inspiring other mothers to still be sexy despite their mom duties:

“My son, when he’s old enough to see the pictures and know and read the captions … He’s gonna be like ‘Yo, my mom was poppin’, bro’. That’s how I think about my mom. My son, he’ll be two. Relax…I’m a MILF, that’s just me.

“I have women, they come up to me and they cry….These girls really do feel repressed by their men, their families. They’re a mom. They can’t be sexy…They have to wear a cardigan and be covered up.”

Check out the interview below:

1. julyol1972

February 13, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Girl stop! The best way to get back at Wiz would be to act like you have some class, and carry yourself like a lady, instead of some random groupie off the street.

And sorry to say Amber, but your son is actually gonna be like “yo, my Mom’s was acting like a ho tho….”.

I’m not even gonna touch all that other stuff, cuz it’s evident that you’ve got way too many issues, and I don’t have time for the BS!!!!

• Laura

February 13, 2015 at 2:14 pm

But Wiz isn’t all that classy himself. He’s the one who cheated on her with twins.

• julyol1972

February 13, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Oh, you are absolutely right….Wiz is a dog who did his wife all the way wrong! But Amber’s not looking good either with these desperate antics of hers.

February 13, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Why is she famous? :-/

3. Ms. Jackson

February 13, 2015 at 2:04 pm

She’s starting to take herself too seriously. Look, if you want to show your cakes, show them. But let’s not pretend you’re doing this for other women. You’re just doing it for IG likes baby. It’s not that deep.

4. Im Sayin

February 13, 2015 at 2:08 pm

But everyone already knew this. the thing is Wiz doesn’t care. He’s been over Amber so I don’t know why she’s still holding on to something that’s been over for a while now.

• Laura

February 13, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Because she really did love him. I don’t think the feeling were mutual though.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 13, 2015 at 7:33 pm

You don’t think Kim misses her one true love besides fame? Reggie?

5. Tea

February 13, 2015 at 2:09 pm

I heard she’s moved on to athletes now. I just hope she knows they will do her worse than Wiz did.

6. Gabriella

February 13, 2015 at 2:12 pm

Amber has really been turning me off lately and this didn’t help.

February 13, 2015 at 2:18 pm

I was about to stop watching the interview but it actually got better. Amber isn’t that bad. Watch the whole interview people.

February 13, 2015 at 2:20 pm

With time she will get over Wiz and hopefully meet someone who will treat her better.

9. Seriously?

February 13, 2015 at 2:27 pm

She said she absolutely does not consider herself a black woman so why was she in the Light Girls documentary? *blank stare*

10. Michelle

February 13, 2015 at 2:40 pm

She looks pretty.

11. Tamara

February 13, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Amber Rose stop…..you are to pretty to be acting like a THOT, I like using g that lol I just figured out what that meant. You do not need to put yourself in Kim Kardashian status. As far as making Wiz jealous….you have a better chance with Nick Cannon than Breezy…..you hustling backwards.

12. Anon Chick

February 13, 2015 at 5:15 pm

She’s my girl and all but she’s sounding real superficial here. This wasn’t her best interview.

13. Mike