Blac Chyna Reveals Feelings on Kim Kardashian Amid Rumored Tyga & Kylie Romance

Blac Chyna Reveals Feelings on Kim Kardashian Amid Rumored Tyga & Kylie Romance

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Many feel Blac Chyna should feel betrayed when it comes to Kim Kardashian since Kim’s 17-year-old little sister Kylie Jenner allegedly started a romance with Chyna’s ex Tyga despite her former friendship with Kim. Regardless, Chyna didn’t have anything negative to say about Kim when the paparazzi caught up with her recently.

Page Six writes:

Blac Chyna may not think Kim Kardashian is the “b*tch” from “Gone Girl” but as for their deteriorated friendship, mum’s the word.

“Nah, Kim not bad. Not at all,” Chyna, 26, said when quizzed if Mrs. West, 34, is actually like the Ame Dunne from “Gone Girl” as Rob Kardashian said in a recent Instagram about his sister.

When asked if they’re still friends, Chyna coldly responded, “She’s cool.”

Check out the video below:

March 24, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Just another reason why Amber was foolish for dragging Kim and Khloe for this chick. #Coward

• Gladys

March 24, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Cosign.

2. Michelle

March 24, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Girl what? Is she afraid of them or something? There’s no damn way I would say Kim is cool after she sat back and watched her trampy little sister hook up with my fiance.

3. Peachy

March 24, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Sigh. She should have stayed quiet. Now this makes Amber look crazy. Amber is out here defending Chyna and Chyna can’t even muster up the courage to say how she really feels.

4. Im Sayin

March 24, 2015 at 4:09 pm

I just said Amber needed to let Chyna fight her own battles and now this happens. Chyna will never defend Amber like Amber keeps defending her.

March 24, 2015 at 4:09 pm

• Old School

March 24, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Because statutory rape is disgusting and unacceptable. That’s why.

• Queen

March 24, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Thank you. Too many people are trying to give Tyga a pass and it’s very disturbing.

• Anonymous

March 24, 2015 at 5:01 pm

But I didn’t say it wasn’t. I was just pointing out that the people directly involved seem to be unbothered by it all while everyone on the outside is so passionate about it.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 24, 2015 at 7:39 pm

So we’re just going to pretend this isn’t what you originally wrote:

“I am cracking up at people being more upset about Tyga and Kylie than Chyna. She really doesn’t give a damn why would should anyone else?”

Your point was you feel like people need to get over Kylie and Tyga dating while she’s underaged because Chyna and Kylie’s family don’t seem to care. And it was an idiotic thing to type. We know Kris and the Klan don’t care about anything except fame/money. So why would we base our concerns on what they care about?

6. Fashionista

March 24, 2015 at 4:12 pm

*face palm* A simple no comment would have been best. I don’t think she really thinks Kim is still cool after everything but she doesn’t want to start any drama.

March 24, 2015 at 4:14 pm

So this was disappointing. I know Chyna isn’t the confrontational type, but this was just hard to watch.

8. Tea

March 24, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Let’s be 100 for a second. Everyone knows the Kardashians run the media and they have connections everywhere. Not everyone has the courage to go against them and call them out. What Amber did was bold but she got a lot of backlash for it too and the TMZ slander came right after. Chyna wants no parts of that. It’s sad but a lot of people are scared of that family. Journalists/bloggers/celebrities included.

• Deja

March 24, 2015 at 4:37 pm

No one whore should have all that power.

• Tea

March 24, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Lol!

• Ratchet Queen

March 24, 2015 at 5:06 pm

#DEAD

• Rena

March 26, 2015 at 2:28 am

Why tho. What will they do put a hit out on someone. Blah, they standor all the right reasons why this world is jacked up so why should anybody be afraid to say anything about them. Chyna is just a stool pigeon always will be

9. Gabriella

March 24, 2015 at 4:24 pm

She is trying to be politically correct but I would have ignored the question. Call me crazy but I kinda think that Tyga has something over Chyna but I could be wrong just a feeling I have.

• Realness

March 24, 2015 at 4:41 pm

No I think you’re right. Remember how he hacked into her Twitter account and all the stuff he tweeted about her? I also wouldn’t be surprised if he was abusive towards her.

• Tea

March 24, 2015 at 4:53 pm

There were rumors about him hitting her and being very controlling. He talks like a controlling bastard in his interviews. So it’s very possible the rumors are true.

10. Lauren

March 24, 2015 at 4:25 pm

I love Amber and Chyna. You can just tell Chyna is very sweet and loyal and she doesn’t feel comfortable bad talking anyone. That doesn’t make her weak, it just makes her a good person.

• Anonymous

March 24, 2015 at 5:04 pm

I get what you’re saying but this is why Kim and her family get away with so much dirt now. People want to be the bigger person and won’t call them out. No, call them out! Please!

11. Shut Up

March 24, 2015 at 4:28 pm

She’s better than me because I would have said hell yes, Rob is right that b-tch is crazy and evil. But that’s just me.

12. Yoshi

March 24, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Hey she may really not be mad anymore. Tyga has been losing ever since he got with Kylie (flop album and the constant ridicule), and honestly people like her and Amber way more than they like Kim. And let’s not forget that the whole situation has made her and Amber more known. #shrugs

13. My 2 Cents

March 24, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Chile…

14. Heather B.

March 24, 2015 at 4:49 pm

She wanted to be mature. I can’t be mad at that.

15. O-La

March 24, 2015 at 4:55 pm

If I was her I would have ignored the question.

March 24, 2015 at 5:02 pm

She’s still bae.

17. Shannon

March 24, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Well we know the truth regardless. Kim is awful.

18. Troll

March 24, 2015 at 6:47 pm

She looks much better without the cheap blonde wigs.

March 24, 2015 at 10:53 pm

She’s saving her real feelings for her tell all book.