Quantcast
Watch: Janet Jackson Releases Video for 'No Sleep' with J. Cole

Urban Belle Magazine

Music

Watch: Janet Jackson Releases Video for ‘No Sleep’ with J. Cole

Photo Credit: Amy Leiton

Photo Credit: Amy Leiton

Janet Jackson has a new album coming out this fall, and she’s already released “No Sleep” as the first single.

Now the R&B legend has released the official music video featuring J. Cole.

Gossip Cop writes:

Janet Jackson premiered the video for her new single “No Sleeep,” featuring J. Cole, on Friday, after teasing the clip earlier in the morning on NBC’s “Today.” The singer took to Twitter to share the full video with her fans, writing, “I hope u enjoy watching this as much as we enjoyed making it.” Watch below!

In the clip, Jackson is seen walking around a beautiful mansion as she sings the sultry words to the song. About three minutes in, J. Cole appears lounging on a couch as he raps about “staying up for hours” and getting “drunk off love.” A lyric video was previously released earlier this month.

July 24, 2015 at 6:44 pm

This song just doesn’t do it for me. But I won’t give up on the Queen just yet.

July 24, 2015 at 6:52 pm

I think the video is cute. I still don’t care for this song. But I’m willing to bet her next couple of singles will be certified hits.

3. My Fave Ends Careers

July 24, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Boring. Janet is a legend and this is how she wants to come back? No sleep puts me to sleep!

4. Tea

July 24, 2015 at 6:56 pm

She looked beautiful. I love J Cole’s verse. But other than that, this was a tad bit underwhelming.

5. My 2 Cents

July 24, 2015 at 7:00 pm

Chile…I love Janet but I’m ready for her to start snatching edges again like I know she can. I’m praying the next single will be upbeat like her previous eras.

6. Fashionista

July 24, 2015 at 7:03 pm

This looks like it was shot in her house. Cute.

7. Veronica

July 24, 2015 at 7:09 pm

J cole doing songs with legends? LOL. Seethe Drake.

July 24, 2015 at 7:24 pm

nah

9. Peaches

July 24, 2015 at 7:33 pm

I loved it! I’m Starting to warm up to the song, Janet looks so good, and my baby JCole killed it!

10. Gabriella

July 24, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Cute video I like the song.