Watch: Amber Rose Checks Tyrese & Rev. Run

Watch: Amber Rose Checks Tyrese & Rev. Run

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Amber Rose dropped by Rev. Run and Tyrese’s new talk show, “It’s Not You, It’s Men,” and things heated up quickly after Amber opened up about how she’s offended that people meet her in real life and feel they can grab on her with no consequences.

Interestingly enough, Tyrese and Rev. Run expressed they feel she brings that kind of reaction on herself because of the way she dresses.

Amber wasn’t having it though.

1. Tea

February 21, 2016 at 4:09 pm

This show is going to really turn a lot of people off from Run and Tyrese. Lol!!

• Twirl

February 22, 2016 at 1:54 pm

I was already turned off before the show!

February 21, 2016 at 4:16 pm

S-xist jerks.

3. julyol1972

February 21, 2016 at 4:17 pm

I wonder if Rev Run said any of this to Angela seeing how she’s always on instagram in skimpy clothes too.

4. Yeah I Said It!

February 21, 2016 at 4:22 pm

The sad thing is Tyrese and Rev Run were so serious and can’t understand why Amber was offended. LOL.

5. Get Busy

February 21, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Once again Rev. Run proves he’s actually more ignorant and misogynistic than Tyrese. It’s interesting he thinks someone’s clothing should dictate how they are treated by other people. So did Trayvon Martin deserve to be killed because he wore a hoodie? I mean that’s the argument Fox News made.

• Twirl

February 22, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Right!

February 21, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I’m really disappointed in Rev. Run. The more soundbites I read of his on this show, the more I’m convinced he’s not really qualified to give any advice.

7. Realness

February 21, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Beyond disgusting how Rev. Run and Tyrese can sit here and make excuses for why a lot of men don’t have respect for women. Why are men taught they should only respect a woman if they behave how they want them to? No, you respect people because it’s the right thing to do. Clothes shouldn’t dictate how you treat a person. And I agree with Get Busy, these are the same men who were marching and protesting because Trayvon was killed and judged for what he wore on that tragic day.

8. Old School

February 21, 2016 at 4:35 pm

I grew up being taught that a woman is totally responsible for how a man treats her, and to make sure I’m respected I shouldn’t have s-x before marriage and I should dress conservatively. And for a long time, I believed that. Then you become a grown, open minded woman and you start to question the things you’ve been taught. Thank God.

February 21, 2016 at 4:39 pm

And with ignorant black men like this, these rules only apply to black women. Now they feel they should never be judged by what they wear though.

10. Lauren

February 21, 2016 at 4:43 pm

I’m so proud of Amber. She stood her ground and made them look foolish.

11. Ratchet Queen

February 21, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Did they really just defend the strangers who grope Amber? #DEAD

12. Reynaldo Reyes

February 21, 2016 at 4:46 pm

The Death of Jam Master Jay

February 21, 2016 at 4:51 pm

I’m not surprised by Tyrese and Rev Run’s answers. Tyrese abused his ex wife while she was pregnant and Rev was accused of r-pe back in the day. Neither one of them deserve a talk show or a platform to try to give advice to women about anything. Losers.

14. Im Sayin

February 21, 2016 at 4:58 pm

It will always be a slippery slope when you attempt to judge people by what they wear.

15. Gabriella

February 21, 2016 at 4:59 pm

I’m totally disgusted by Rev and Tyrese. I don’t always agree with Amber but she never backs down in what she believes in kudos to her for that.

February 21, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Didn’t Bow Wow already expose Angela already? I guess he’s more concerned about what Amber is doing than his own daughter.

17. Dominique

February 21, 2016 at 5:12 pm

But dressing “respectably” doesn’t even guarantee you’ll be respected.

18. And What?

February 21, 2016 at 5:26 pm

I’m just…Oprah please cancel this mess.

February 21, 2016 at 5:45 pm

It’s 2016 and some of these men are still dumb as hell.

20. Ms. Jackson

February 21, 2016 at 6:13 pm

These dumb motherf-ckas gon f-ck around and get cancelled for all the dumb sh-t they keep saying. But I’m glad people see now Rev Run is just as dumb as Tyrese’s illiterate a-s.

21. Fashionista

February 21, 2016 at 6:22 pm

I will never give this terrible show ratings.

22. Seriously?

February 21, 2016 at 6:57 pm

When Amber is the smartest person on the show, you know there’s a problem.

23. Jen jen

February 21, 2016 at 7:46 pm

These men a bunch of hypocrites. Rev Run’a own daughter be almost naked on Instagram thirsty trapping. Tyrese on the other hand!! What solid relationship has ever been on to give women advise? Tyrese is an attention seeker.. Nothing genuine about him.

February 21, 2016 at 9:39 pm

And this is why I made no plans to ever watch this show. I can’t give f-ck boys ratings.

25. Treasure8430

February 22, 2016 at 11:05 am

Its because its Amber which is why they are going so hard…..but at the same time…I don’t have nothing against Angela I actually like her…but she doesn’t dress all covered up on her IG….especially wit the pool, beach and gym pix Rev Run needs to have a seat on the damn ground….and Tyrese needs to stfu..they are hypocrites to the 20th power

26. Twirl