What Beef? Kenya Moore Vouches for NeNe Leakes and Sheree Whitfield

What Beef? Kenya Moore Vouches for NeNe Leakes and Sheree Whitfield

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans are excitedly awaiting the reunion for season eight, and now that the season is almost over, fans are taking to social media to reveal who they feel should return and who should get the boot.

Interestingly enough, Kenya Moore joined in and gave her fans her opinions on just who deserves a peach next season.

1. Peachy

March 14, 2016 at 7:54 pm

I’m actually shocked. Did hell freeze over?

2. Im Sayin

March 14, 2016 at 7:57 pm

I don’t know why this should be a surprise to anyone. Kenya has always been honest and she’s always given Nene her props regarding her impact on RHOA. And I actually loved Nene this season. I want her back too. Sheree was great. And if Kim brings it at the reunion, I won’t mind her returning. I enjoyed the season.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 14, 2016 at 8:10 pm

So calling herself the new queen and saying Nene isn’t needed because she’s bringing in the viewers is giving Nene her props? LOL. This is Kenya being calculating. These tweets are just her sneaky attempt to persuade the producers to fire Kim. You can’t keep Kim if you give Nene and Sheree peaches.

• julyol1972

March 15, 2016 at 2:15 am

Exactly! And since this season was a snooze she knows the only storyline she had was when she was fueding with Nene. Kenya doesn’t give a fig about giving anybody their props, she just knows Matt’s slow behind will be soon be gone with the wind and she’ll need a new storyline.

March 14, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Nene can stay where she’s at. I think she’s messy and if she comes back full-time there will be division again.

• Fanny

March 14, 2016 at 8:12 pm

Nene wasn’t that messy. She was even cordial with Kandi.

4. Honey

March 14, 2016 at 7:59 pm

I agree.

5. Gabriella

March 14, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Only reason she is team Nene now is because of what Nene said about Kim and Porsha two people Kenya can’t stand. Kenya isn’t slick I see right through her games.

6. Seriously?

March 14, 2016 at 8:22 pm

*side eye*

7. Ms. Jackson

March 14, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Kenya is so full of sh-t.