Gossip

BBWLA Season 6 Casting Tea

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

It’s time for “Basketball Wives LA” season six casting rumors.

And rumor has it a familiar face will be returning, while a few fan favorites didn’t get their contracts renewed.

1. Im Sayin

November 30, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Why is Evelyn coming back? She has her own show and the baller she always wanted.

2. Nessa

November 30, 2016 at 1:47 pm

I guess they felt to need to make all these changes since the ratings were dropping.

November 30, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Appearances? Just fire them and be done with it. Brandi and Malaysia were boring anyway. But it’s messed up they fired Duffy just because she wouldn’t back down from Tami.

4. Oprah's Wig

November 30, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Last time I checked, Evelyn can’t stand Tami plus she’s on that whole positivity kick. I don’t know how this is going to work out for her.

5. IJS

November 30, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Evelyn is not going to go back to acting like a fool for Shaunie. People need to have low expectations.

6. anon anon

November 30, 2016 at 3:10 pm

I am so here for this.

7. Porsha

November 30, 2016 at 4:51 pm

I can’t believe Ev is coming back. I don’t get it. It’s not like she needs the money and she had her own show.

8. Zodiac

November 30, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Now if Draya came back, this could get really interesting.

9. Ratchet Queen

November 30, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Evelyn did say she would come back only if they fired most of the cast. I see they did just that. #DEAD

10. Shady Bootz

December 2, 2016 at 10:17 am

Evelyn got major clout for them to follow her command and fire half the cast not to mention I’m sure her salary is through the roof. I can’t wait to see how things unfold with her and Tami I like seeing them together.