Phaedra and Apollo Tea

Gossip

Phaedra and Apollo Tea

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Phaedra Parks claims she decided to go through with divorcing Apollo Nida, but sources claim no paperwork can be located.

November 9, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Fraudra strikes again.

• Twirl

November 9, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Right but they will make excuses for her on here as always!

2. IJS

November 9, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Why would any woman want Apollo while he’s in prison? How desperate can you get?

3. Peachy

November 9, 2016 at 6:04 pm

You honestly never know with Phaedra.

November 9, 2016 at 6:14 pm

She can’t divorce Apollo. If she does, she could be forced to terrify against him and vice versa. I still believe she was in on his fraud schemes.

• I'm off the fence now

November 10, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Unless he is appealing, which he is not, there is no need for her testimony. He has already been convicted, he plead and he is now serving time.

5. vfocused

November 9, 2016 at 6:18 pm

I read that he would not sign the papers, but I think she got the divorce anyway. She probably had to get it done in another location to get it done quickly. It is possible to get a quick divorce elsewhere. Her lawyer probably made it happen. I think she will always have feelings but she wants to move on. She cant get any from Apollo while he has about 5 or 6 years to go geesh!

6. Yeah I Said It!

November 9, 2016 at 7:14 pm

I don’t see why Phaedra would need to lie about this. Maybe she filed somewhere else SFTA didn’t check.

7. Treasure8430

November 10, 2016 at 9:00 am

Why would she lie about divorcing him tho????? The quicker the better I wouldn’t wanna be tied into no longer than need be and it figures Apollo has moved on to scheming and scamming on some woman just to pass time by……these women that become penpals to inmates are desperate and dumb…all these no good men for you to get to know out in the world and you rather chit-chat and grow feelings for the ones behind bars just so they can get out and fck you over in some sort of way the irony

8. I'm off the fence now

November 10, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Just because they are not able to find the divorce in Fulton County does not mean that does not exist. I know this for sure. You may never see the paperwork but you will eventually see the registry stating they are divorced. I don’t think she is lying nor wants Apollo back. They are a done deal.