Marlo Hampton Takes Shots at Kenya Moore

Marlo Hampton Takes Shots at Kenya Moore

Photo Credit: Bravo

Marlo Hampton hasn’t been featured much on the current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” but that doesn’t mean she isn’t causing some drama on social media.

1. Yeah I Said It!

December 21, 2016 at 2:54 pm

LOL! I told Team Twirl it was just a matter of time before Marlo turned on Kenya and look what we have here. Marlo is nobody’s friend, just an escort and opportunist who will do whatever she has to in order to get on TV.

• Gloria

December 21, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Remember how they said NeNe didn’t fight Marlo and ran away scared? Nope. NeNe was smart enough to know that Marlo would soon turn on Kenya and show her true colors. Sometimes you don’t even have to respond to messiness because karma will handle it all anyway. I know NeNe is getting a good laugh this season.

• Twirl

December 21, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Kenya isn’t worried about Marlo shug. No need for you to get all worked up over this.

2. Yeah I Said It!

December 21, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Oh and just wanted to add this season has really redeemed NeNe and she didn’t even film. LOL!

December 21, 2016 at 2:58 pm

This was coming eventually. Marlo only cares about herself and will turn on anyone who no longer gives her what she wants. Kenya probably decided to stop filming with her and she’s salty. I can’t stand Marlo.

4. Fanny

December 21, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Marlo throws shade whenever her current filming buddy smartens up and kicks her to the curb. She will never get a peach so she needs to find something else to do with her life and stop making free appearances on Bravo.

5. My 2 Cents

December 21, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Messy Marlo strikes again in her desperation to finally get a peach.

6. Barbee

December 21, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I don’t know why any of these women try to befriend Marlo. She just wants to be on TV and really doesn’t care about any of them. But I believe Kenya used her to so she could get under NeNe’s skin when they were beefing. So I think this is Kenya’s karma.

7. Oprah's Wig

December 21, 2016 at 3:35 pm

I’m assuming she fell out with Kenya.I’m not surprised. I never bought their “friendship” anyway.

8. Twirl

December 21, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Marlo is the last person who needs to talk about women jumping in and out of relationships. She’s a prostitute for crying out loud! She jumps in and out of beds for new shoes and outfits!

9. ATL

December 21, 2016 at 3:49 pm

I forgot about Marlo. She can stay where she’s at. Thanks.

10. Treasure8430

December 21, 2016 at 4:18 pm

LMAO……..I thought they were such good friends????Who are Kenya friends outside of #RHOA??????? She was besties wit Claudia when she was on the show for no reason and now that she’s not I don’t see them hanging at all. Then her befriending Marlo..was just a ploy to get at Nene like someone else mentioned. So Kenya is just getting her get back cause that’s all she does is use folks storylines anyway