Quantcast
Simone Biles Shades Gabby Douglas on Twitter?

Simone Biles Shades Gabby Douglas on Twitter?

Photo Credit: Instagram

During the most recent Summer Olympics, some suspected gymnastic great Gabby Douglas may have had some trouble getting along with her teammates.

Well Simone Biles may have confirmed the tea.

1. Ms. Jackson

February 10, 2017 at 11:50 am

I see Simone learned how to be passive aggressive from all those white girls she hangs around. Now why the f-ck did this need to be tweeted? Simone is on that bullsh-t.

2. Bee

February 10, 2017 at 11:51 am

Simone needs to grow up. She also needs to take heed- the same way they turned on Gabby is the same way they can turn on her. Time will tell.

February 10, 2017 at 11:52 am

I’m very disappointed in Simone. She’s going to see soon how quickly the media turns on black women.

4. Mona

February 10, 2017 at 11:59 am

Not surprised. Simone is Aly’s lapdog. She doesn’t have a mind of her own.

• Viv

February 10, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Exactly!

5. Chelly

February 10, 2017 at 12:09 pm

I noticed how passive aggressive Simone when the Olympics was taking place. She does not like Gabby and I think Gabby no longer feels obligated to be fake with her now that the games are over. I don’t blame her either.

6. julyol1972

February 10, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Gabby is right. At work we don’t like or get alone with all of our coworkers, and just because a few happen to be black doesn’t change that fact. Sometimes they’re the worst ones.

7. Shayla

February 10, 2017 at 12:25 pm

I don’t think Simone should have tweeted this. Both of them are black women and whatever issues they have need to be resolved in private. I know the white media is enjoying this.

February 10, 2017 at 12:27 pm

I think it’s very obvious that Simone and Gabby don’t have much in common besides being black and gymnastics. In her free time, Gabby is very pro black and surrounds herself with other black women. Simone is the complete opposite. She’s the same one who had a problem with being asked how it felt to represent black women in the Olympics. And her idol is Kim Kardashian. I wouldn’t text her back either. Eww.

9. Nessa

February 10, 2017 at 12:31 pm

I guess Simone is feeling herself. I hope she doesn’t get thrown under the bus like Gabby did but seeing how the media likes to do, I’d be surprised if they didn’t.

10. Lay Lay

February 10, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Simone just wants people to drag Gabby and accuse her of being bitter again.And by the looks of her mentions, that’s exactly what they did too. That’s why she tweeted this after Gabby posted that picture of her and Aly on her Instagram. Simone likes it when Gabby is dragged. She feeds off that.

11. My 2 Cents

February 10, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Mess.

February 10, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Not a good look for Simone.

13. Sheika

February 10, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Simone is no better than Aly with this pettiness. I’m glad Gabby remains unbothered.