Torrei Hart Spills the Tea

Torrei Hart Spills the Tea

Photo Credit: YouTube

Torrei Hart was a guest host on a recent episode of Dish Nation, and she didn’t shy away from discussing her ex Kevin Hart.

She also had an interesting response when she was asked if Kevin reached out to sleep with her again after their breakup.

January 4, 2018 at 3:02 pm

She’s so bitter man.

• Ughhhhhhhh

January 4, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Just how???? She’s smiling and looking good while Eniko look stressed. So who is bitter again….

January 4, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Sigh…

3. India

January 4, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Torrei is relatable. I wasn’t married but I was in a long term relationship with my child’s father. He cheated blah blah blah. I found myself constantly defending everything he said because it painted me as bitter and unhappy. Of course he married and any negative interaction made me out to be whatever. I had to get to a point of expanding less energy on him. He’s the same person And so is Kevin. At some point she will be find happiness alone or the antithesis of Kevin but that takes time.

4. Chelly

January 4, 2018 at 4:15 pm

I think Torrei needs to stop answering questions about Kevin and Eniko. It makes her look like she’s refusing to move on from the situation.

5. Peachy

January 4, 2018 at 4:30 pm

I’m not sure why we needed to know about him still wanting to sleep with her. Given Kevin’s track record, that’s not hard to believe. But you have to wonder why people are insisting that her career depends on his name and she’s okay with this.

6. Honey

January 4, 2018 at 6:51 pm

I really wish people would stop asking her about Kevin.

• Anonymous

January 4, 2018 at 8:00 pm

Well he’s why she’s relevant now. But that’s cool as long as she continues to hustle.

7. Oprah's Wig

January 4, 2018 at 7:15 pm

You know taking the high road was a good look for her. She should stick to that and not be messy. Leave that to Kevin and his Rib.

• Ughhhhhhhh

January 4, 2018 at 9:02 pm

Why should they get a pass. She has every right to defend herself! Eff that

8. deb

January 5, 2018 at 10:59 am

If she don’t put it out there, there wouldn’t be anything to talk about. She appears bitter to me, move on with your life. The two of them will get exactly what they got coming, that woman isn’t going to stay with him and he won’t be going back to her either.