Dr Heavenly and Dr Jackie Reunion Drama: Heavenly Rats Out Jackie

Gossip

Dr. Heavenly Snitches on Dr. Jackie Amid ‘Married to Medicine’ Reunion Drama?

Photo Credit: Bravo TV

By: A.J. Niles

The first part of the “Married to Medicine” reunion was full of drama. Much of the drama surrounded Dr. Heavenly and Mariah Huq. Things really became drama-filled when backstage, Dr. Heavenly drew on her dressing room door poster.

Interestingly enough, on a previous “Watch What Happens Live” clip, Dr. Heavenly spoke about the incident.

Apparently, Dr Jackie “inspired” Heavenly’s actions at the reunion.

1. Im Sayin

March 15, 2018 at 7:48 pm

I believe it. Dr. Jackie is very messy and passive aggressive. She always likes to pretend she’s above it all but we see the real her in those confessionals.

• Snake Doctor

March 15, 2018 at 11:02 pm

I concur.

March 15, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Honestly, Heavenly is really just a puppet for Jackie and Quad. She does whatever they tell her to.

March 15, 2018 at 7:56 pm

Heavenly did it because she wanted to. Nobody made her grown a-s do anything.

4. Peachy

March 15, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Heavenly is very childish and not smart enough to see she’s being used by people who want to get even with Mariah.

March 15, 2018 at 8:57 pm

All these women are childish. Such a shame that they are doctors and doctor’s wives.

6. Debra

March 15, 2018 at 9:04 pm

This doesn’t surprise me at all.

March 15, 2018 at 9:56 pm

That explains why Ms. Louise was going in on Jackie on Mariah’s Facebook Live recently. SMH I thought Jackie was so classy though. I need that was BULL!

• Anonymous

March 15, 2018 at 9:57 pm

I meant I knew that was BULL!

8. Snake Doctor

March 15, 2018 at 11:06 pm

Jackie has Jackie best interest. She was clowned by her ugly ass husband. A husband that disrespects her with Toys less long his mistress. Good luck girl.

March 16, 2018 at 5:06 am

Anyone else notice how jealous Jackie is of Contessa? When Andy was asking Contessa about all her military experience at the reunion, Jackie was seething. Jackie is the classic mean girl. She wants to be the most successful one out the group and smiles in your face and talks about you like a dog behind your back.

10. Ms. Jackson

March 16, 2018 at 8:03 am

Jackie ain’t sh-t. I’m honestly starting to think she’s worse than Heavenly. I’m glad Toya called her a-s out.

11. aqualove

March 16, 2018 at 11:16 am

I’m shocked by all these comments saying they believe it. As a grown woman, with the exception of my mother, no one can convince me to do anything I don’t want to do.

• Anonymous

March 16, 2018 at 11:27 am

Um I don’t think anyone is denying that Heavenly did it because she wanted to. What we believe is that Jackie gave Heavenly the idea, like she said. If you pay close attention to this show, you will notice that Quad and Jackie pull a lot of strings and cause a lot of the drama behind the scenes. Heavenly does their dirty work, albeit willingly.

March 16, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Childish women. All of them.

March 16, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Damn really Jackie?

14. deb

March 17, 2018 at 10:08 am

I don’t care who inspired Heavenly to do what, SHE is the one who looked like a big stupid fat girl running from the scene of the crime. Even her husband looked disgusted by her actions. I was never overly impressed with Dr. Jackie myself, so I’m not surprised she’s shady for all the good it did her she’s still got a lame for a husband. I think she’s nuts that he’s back in the saddle again………..

15. anon

March 18, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Why does Mariah have a big picture of herself up in that cheap a-s dressing room? Homegirl wasn’t even on the listed cast? Does Shaunie has a big a-s picture of herself up? What about Princess Banton? No Mariah always does to much as if she always needs attention. That damn 10$ picture and she was crying. That’s why Bravo and the producers rarely want to work with her. She thinks she’s bigger than she really is. People barely know her outside Atlanta

• Uggggghhhhhhhhhh