Entertainment

Quad and Greg’s Divorce Gets Uglier

Photo Credit: Bravo

By: A.J. Niles

News of Quad Webb-Lunceford’s divorce from her husband Greg Lunceford continues to surprise people. Quad, who separated from Greg after filming for the previous “Married to Medicine” season wrapped, filed for divorce on May 1st.

In the filings of the divorce, Quad not only accused Greg of infidelity, she claimed he was physically abusive towards her, and their marriage could not be saved.

Well, Greg and his attorney swung back with a filing of their own. Not only is he looking to hold Quad in competent of court, he’s accusing Quad of theft.

1. deb

June 1, 2018 at 9:55 am

She is so petty, she needs to just leave him alone. she’s got her freedom
    from the marriage which she claimed she wanted. People walk away with nothing all the time and some have children because they want to be free at the cost of it all. I knew she was a peasant.

June 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

These two should have never gotten married.

• Nessa

June 1, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Bingo!

3. Anon

June 1, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Maybe it’s just me, but if I’m coming out of a toxic marriage, I’m not bringing any furniture to remind me of it to my new place. Plus Quad has enough of her own money to buy new furniture.

4. Yeah I Said It!

June 1, 2018 at 12:22 pm

Quad is the queen of petty but stays playing victim. LOL.

5. Jordan's Memory

June 1, 2018 at 1:01 pm

So u buy or lease over $100,000 truck and u can’t buy ur own furniture? Smdh like someone said why why would she even want it. Damn a washer dryer too? Come on! Petty pants!! I think she must have done that out of spike and not a need.

6. My 2 Cents

June 1, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Quad is out here buying herself luxury cars but could’t buy some new furniture and light fixtures? Mess.

7. ATL

June 1, 2018 at 2:14 pm

Messy marriage = messy divorce.