Entertainment

Messy RHOA Gossip About Eva Marcille & Porsha Williams

Photo Credit: Instagram

There are always rumors floating about when a new season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” starts filming.

Kenya Moore’s future on the show is currently the hottest topic.

Now there’s some interesting rumors surrounding Eva Marcille.

1. Yeah I Said It!

July 25, 2018 at 11:25 am

So his source is Kenya. This woman is supposed to be happily married and pregnant but still finding time to spread lies about Porsha. LOL.

• My 2 Cents

July 25, 2018 at 11:35 am

Exactly. Bye Kenya.

2. Nessa

July 25, 2018 at 11:30 am

I hope Porsha really ain’t out here dating a dope boy. Eva was acting drunk on IG live the other day. I hope she’s not doing anything crazy because she should be breastfeeding.

July 25, 2018 at 11:33 am

This isn’t the first time someone said Eva is on something. The first time I heard that she was with Kevin. I hope it’s not true because I like her but you just never know nowadays. I think K. Michelle may be a pill popper. With her getting all those surgeries to remove her butt injections, she may have gotten hooked on pain meds. But she definitely acted like she was high on the season premiere. She even talked like she was high.

July 25, 2018 at 11:36 am

Porsha’s relationship isn’t even real. This is fake boyfriend number 3 for her, right?

• Twirl

July 25, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Right! *giggles*

5. Chelly

July 25, 2018 at 11:49 am

I have a feeling these pre-season rumors are going to be more interesting than the actual season.

6. Twirl

July 25, 2018 at 3:44 pm

I don’t know why some of y’all are blaming Kenya for this. She’s actually on decent terms with Porsha now and they aren’t beefing anymore. She didn’t send this out. Take this up with Porsha. She should have vetted her latest fake boyfriend better. *giggles*

• Yeah I Said It!

July 25, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Do you really want to have a conversation about someone having fake relationships on RHOA? I would tread lightly if i were you. Especially with it being such a sensitive time and all. LOL.

July 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm

I remember when Kenya swore up and down NeNe was high at the pillow talk. Those were the good old days.