RHOP Reunion Season 3 Seating Chart Revealed + Monique Goes There

Monique Samuels Goes There + RHOP Season 3 Reunion Seating Chart Revealed

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” stars are bringing it in the show’s third season.

After Sunday’s episode aired, words were not spared on Twitter.

And Monique Samuels definitely sent a low blow Ashley Darby’s way.

One tweet in particular may cause some more drama at the reunion, which was filmed today.

Click next for the details

July 10, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Monique loves to hit below the belt and then cry/talk about her husband/being so exhausted running all her businesses when people call her out on her sh-t. She did it on the last episode after Gizelle called her out on the first class sh-t. She immediately brought up her marriage and starting crying like her husband is trash. When Charrisse called her out, she cried and deflected to Gizelle and Robyn. She’s so fake.

July 10, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Monique’s clap back to everyone is her husband is rich. It’s beyond played out now.

July 10, 2018 at 7:44 pm

Monique should know mommas are off limits. This seating chart makes sense though. I think Candiace will be fired.

4. Ms. Jackson

July 10, 2018 at 8:45 pm

I really can’t stand Monique’s fake a-s.

5. Jordan's Memory

July 11, 2018 at 8:20 am

I think Ashley should be sitting next to Andy since her marriage was tested through most of the season and dealing with her mom’s living arrangements. not to mention the tea that she spilled about Karen. Gizelle really didn’t have much going on because her boyfriend got ghost as soon as the season started and all she did was just shade everyone throughout the season. I hope this is Candace last season because she is soooooo immature and childish seeing her cry because someone called her spoiled is so ridiculous to me! Girl grow up and get a backbone! People are going to call you much worse in life. That’s why I thought it was funny when Gizelle and Monique burst out laughing when she started talking that mess. They looked at her like she was crazy and she really thought she was sharing a relationship issue. smdh I think she would play good friend or daughter to the cast. Actually I think her bitter mom would be a good fit.

July 11, 2018 at 12:04 pm

The seating is fine. Robyn and Candiace were the two weakest links this season storyline wise. But I still think Robyn’s friendship with Gizelle and her friction with Karen and Monique will help her return next season. Candiace will be one and done.

As far as that tweet is concerned, I’d like Monique a lot more if she owned up to her nastiness. I can’t rock with her because she’s not authentic. Her and Gizelle have a lot in common. Both are mean girls.