RHOP Season 3 Episode 14 Recap: Cannes We All Just Get Along

RHOP Recap: Gizelle & Karen Have a Major Blowup + Monique Confirms Marriage Problems

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” the feud between Gizelle and Karen escalated.

Gizelle actually accused Ray of having a crush on her business partner Erika Liles.

Monique revealed that she had major blowup with Chris before heading to France.

Ashley is once again uncertain of her future with Michael.

And Candiace feels slighted after Monique and Gizelle get a laugh at her expense.

Here’s a recap of “Cannes We All Get Along.”

1. Lisa

July 9, 2018 at 9:44 am

This reunion is going to be so messy.

• My 2 Cents

July 9, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Very messy. And I’m here for it.

July 9, 2018 at 9:47 am

Monique’s husband really needs to get over himself. It’s like he really doesn’t want her to have her own thing. He prefers to be needy and wait on him hand and foot while being barefoot and pregnant. It’s interesting how Monique shaded Ashley about having an allowance from Michael because her husband isn’t any better.

• Queen

July 9, 2018 at 9:54 am

Bingo. Monique doesn’t even see how much she has in common with Ashley.

• Jordan's Memory

July 9, 2018 at 1:57 pm

I think Monique is trying to paint her husband as some needy man. It doesn’t even make sense. Why would he say I will pay for you to go anywhere you want and he will watch the kids then get mad because it’s your birthday? I think they argue around her birthday because she ask for outrageous gifts i.e. the Lamborghini and he says hell no you better settle for something more practical and they get into it. Just like Charrisse said she is very manipulative and calculating and she wants sympathy from the public. She CLAIMS to have all these jobs and so busy she has no time to do this and that, then she complained she needs a nanny, then she turns around and gets pregnant now all of a sudden you DON”T have a supportive husband? I don’t believe nothing that comes out that girls mouth. I think a lot of times woman sell this dream of a family to a man saying I want to stay home and take of my family until opportunities come up where you can be famous or make your own coins now being a stay at home mom is a problem and blames the husband for not understanding her needs. And clearly her need is to be famous she wants the biggest house, bank acct and be a socialite to the elite. She should be ashamed of herself for making that man look bad. See his mom saw her for who she really was. What she call her a Heifer? lol

• Twirl

July 9, 2018 at 2:09 pm

You’re right. Monique is very manipulative and calculating. She really reminds me of Porsha from RHOA.

• Twirl

July 9, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Monique isn’t innocent but I still cringe at the fact that he asked her when they were having more babies while she was still dealing with the miscarriage. That’s a huge red flag for me.

• Jordan's Memory

July 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm

But she asked him the same question at dinner so maybe she was the one who wanted it as well. Most people do try very soon after thinking they can fill a void. That’s why woman unfortunately be having multiple miscarriage’s under there belt when they have trouble conceiving.

• deb

July 9, 2018 at 5:25 pm

Yes, that was most insensitive of her husband no less. that was more then a red flag for real.

July 9, 2018 at 9:52 am

I wonder if there’s any truth to what Gizelle said about Ray. I need to see some receipts.

• Tasha

July 9, 2018 at 11:44 am

I wouldn’t be surprised it was. Especially when Karen has a whole entire side piece with blue eyes and Ray doesn’t seem to care.

• Jordan's Memory

July 9, 2018 at 2:35 pm

IDK but I believe what charrisse said because she knows a lot about what goes on in the circle and you know how people talk. I just don’t understand why Karen has to lie so much and how she keeps up with her lies. She literally can’t answer a simple question. She is the most pretentious person on the show! And Gizelle is the messiest by far. Now I can see why she is single. Question.. Does anyone live in Potomac anymore?

July 9, 2018 at 11:35 am

Monique is weird. She pretends to can’t stand Gizelle but she couldn’t wait to ki’ki with her at Candiace. I thought Candiace was her friend?

• Valerie

July 9, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Monique honestly just wants to be friends with Gizelle and Robyn. I thought that was obvious. She reminds me a little bit of Tami Roman. An outsider who desperately wants to be cool with the more popular girls, and starts hating them when they don’t accept her.

• Jordan's Memory

July 9, 2018 at 2:42 pm

I think she was just drunk.

5. Mona

July 9, 2018 at 12:00 pm

Maybe it’s just me but all the girls are hitting below the belt a little bit more than usual this season. What gives?

• Twirl

July 9, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Even though the ratings aren’t bad, they aren’t stellar either. I think they want to get more controversial to bring in more viewers. Producers probably encouraged this.

6. O-La

July 9, 2018 at 12:54 pm

So whose name did Ashley say out loud while she was sleeping if it wasn’t Michael?

7. Yoshi

July 9, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Ashley and Michael are going to divorce. The writing is on the wall.

8. anon anon

July 9, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Oh well. Karen came for Gizelle first by bringing Kyndall around.

9. Hater

July 9, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I thought that partners shade from Karen about Gizelle was her basically saying Gizelle is a thot.

• Peachy

July 9, 2018 at 6:11 pm

I think Karen was shading that Gizelle has multiple business partners for EveryHue. Even though there’s nothing wrong with that.