Quantcast
Teyana and Iman Tea: Teyana Defends Bedroom Antics on Twitter

Teyana Taylor Responds to Backlash

Photo Credit: YouTube/Big Boy TV

Teyana Taylor made a rather controversial confession while promoting her latest studio album, “Keep That Same Energy.”

Lots of people had opinions and now Teyana is clapping back on social media.

1. Tiff

July 5, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Yea weteva

July 5, 2018 at 1:50 pm

I can’t help but notice how much people have remixed what marriage is all about. If you aren’t going to be monogamous, then why even get married? Stay single and “explore” as much as you want.

• Realness

July 5, 2018 at 3:26 pm

That’s what I don’t understand either. Since when did marriage mean no limits and sleeping with other people? Teyana is nuts and completely delusional.

• Twirl

July 5, 2018 at 3:42 pm

Exactly! No limits in a marriage? How stupid! That’s the whole point. You limit yourself to you and only your spouse. You forsake all others…that’s literally in the vows!

3. 100

July 5, 2018 at 1:53 pm

This doesn’t sound like a marriage to me. This sounds like Teyana is actually gay and married for image reasons. I do remember how butch she used to be. Everyone knew back then that she was into women. Then all of a sudden I look up, and she’s wearing feminine clothes and dating that basketball player Brandon.

4. The Truth

July 5, 2018 at 1:56 pm

Marriage nowadays is a complete joke. Women will do anything so they can say they are a cool wife now. It’s pathetic.

5. Lisa

July 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm

Okay so why can’t Teyana ever explore another man? I’d love to know why women like Teyana can never say there was another man in their thr-esome. It’s always another woman. Essentially that means that Iman is the only d-ck she needs while Iman needs multiple v-ginas. How she doesn’t see anything wrong with that is beyond me.

• HarlemHoney

July 6, 2018 at 2:17 pm

You hit the nail on the head!

6. Troll

July 5, 2018 at 2:00 pm

It’s all hip and cool until Iman starts f-cking those other chicks without her. Oh wait, he’s already done that.

7. Seriously?

July 5, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Relationship goals? Who said that?

• Veronica

July 5, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Must have been the younger generation because I’m not impressed.

• Peachy

July 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Lots of people on social media.

• Seriously?

July 5, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Well then their standards aren’t high enough.

July 5, 2018 at 2:03 pm

This is why the bi community gets a bad rep. People like Teyana make it seem like bi people can’t be monogamous. Even when they are married, they feel the urge to play with both genders like there’s a thirst they can’t quench with just one person. I say this because I think Teyana is bi. I never got hetero vibes from her.

9. My 2 Cents

July 5, 2018 at 2:59 pm

She sounds ridiculous.

10. Old School

July 5, 2018 at 3:12 pm

I’ve been married for a long time. I’ve never needed to do a thr-esome to have a fulfilling marriage. Nor has my husband ever asked me. Maybe this is a new age thing. Sounds silly.

11. Ms. Jackson

July 5, 2018 at 3:28 pm

She’s so f-cking corny. And a true pick me. She never stands up to any of the men in her life who f-ck her over. Not Iman. Not Kanye. None of them. So of course she thinks doing this is what marriage is all about. Some women are so easy to make a fool out of.

12. Peachy

July 5, 2018 at 3:35 pm

This is one of the reasons Teyana’s career will never take off. All she talks about is s-x with Iman. All she presents to the world is s-x with Iman. Kanye royally screwed up her album release, but she cares more about s-x with Iman.

13. Music Lover

July 5, 2018 at 3:36 pm

I’m starting to understand why she keeps flopping. She’s not focused and she doesn’t know how to effectively market herself.

14. Babygirl

July 5, 2018 at 5:08 pm

To me there’s no benefit in marriage if your spouse isn’t going to be enough for you s-xually. I don’t get swingers either.

July 5, 2018 at 5:12 pm

It’s her marriage so she can do what she wants, but she sounds like a bird.

16. Tea

July 5, 2018 at 5:22 pm

Of course thr-esomes don’t stop a man from cheating. Teyana knows that better than anyone. *sips tea*

17. D. Val

July 5, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Here it is I thought I was about to read her response to backlash surrounding how trashy this most recent album is. Silly me….

18. Whit

July 5, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Too talented for this behavior. Let’s worry about this sloppy album rollout sis.

July 5, 2018 at 8:50 pm

I do not understand the lil hype around this girl. She spends most of her time imitating other artists and her music ain’t that good. Then all she really wants to be known for is the many ways she f-cks her husband. We get it. You’re s-xual. You love attention. Okay great. But what more do you have to offer? I’m bored.

20. Pat

July 5, 2018 at 9:15 pm

This is what she’s worried about after her album flopped as hard as it did? Does she not understand that talking about s-x is not helping her career or popularity? Social media has too many people thinking getting attention equals album sales. But that is far from the truth. Yeah, we’re talking about her, but we’re not talking about her music. She needs to pay attention.

21. Fanny

July 6, 2018 at 7:58 am

I have no problem with grown people doing what they want in their marriages but why make it seem like what you’re doing is so deep when it’s really just shallow? I agree with the person who said this doesn’t sound like a marriage. It goes to show you that a lot of people have no business getting married in the first place.

22. Ann

July 7, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Tey what you and your husband do should be YALL business. I just don’t understand why BLACK women feel the need to share this info. There is no other race share this much of their s-x life with the world but “US” and than smile after they have shared thie information. But let me ask you this Tey. Why is he (Iman) your husband still in the tabloids messing with other women and you wasn’t there? Don’t tell me he got a hall pass. And if you want to be with a women do that. Because what ppl sometimes forget is the KIDS. I’m not Tey fan so pls forward this info to her if possible bc she has a beautiful daughter that has to be raised in this cruel world.