Basketball Wives Season 7 Episode 14 Recap: Evelyn Crosses the Line

‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Evelyn Crosses the Line With Her Cece Shade

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

On last night’s episode of “Basketball Wives,” Shaunie gets her ladies to Amsterdam to have a good time. But their first night in the city, the shade flies between Evelyn and Cece. During the shade throwing, Evelyn may have crossed a line, getting racial with her shade.

Meanwhile, Evelyn tells Shaunie Jennifer’s on her way to Amsterdam.

Here’s the recap for, “Episode 14.”

August 27, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Oh whatever they are all awful. It’s always laughable when one tries to call out the other and all of a sudden have morals. Especially when Malaysia and Tami have said racist stuff about OG and no one seems to care.

2. Ms. Jackson

August 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm

I honestly don’t give a f-ck what Evelyn said because none of these broads care about the anti African sh-t said about OG.

• Anonymous

August 27, 2018 at 3:39 pm

• 100

August 27, 2018 at 10:26 pm

That’s what I’m saying. Where was the outrage for OG? I’m all for calling people out for being ignorant but don’t be selective. People are really jumping on this Cece train because they hate Evelyn. But I’ve been watching the show long enough to know all these women are hypocrites. Evelyn was crying because Tami called her a liar about the Chad situation. Now a couple of episodes later, she said something racist to Cece. I’m sure Cece is next to do something awful and remind everyone watching that none of these women are innocent. It’s the same mess every season. Someone plays victim, that said victim turns around and does something foul.

• TheRealMcCoy

August 30, 2018 at 5:59 pm

What did she say about OG? Apparently I missed it!

August 27, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Cece is not a fit for this show. The whole purpose is for them to all get together and say and do terrible things to each other. She shouldn’t come back next season. I’m tired of her whining.

4. Troll

August 27, 2018 at 2:00 pm

Evilyn? People still say that lame sh-t?

• blackrose

August 27, 2018 at 3:04 pm

well, if shes evil shes evil

• E

August 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm

Evelyn is a horrible a** bit** and Shaunie should watch out for her. Shaunie kept telling her not to invite Jennifer. She keeps disrespecting Shaunie but Shaunie can’t see that. Evelyn is not your friend. She is Jennifer’s friend. She is a cow.

5. GUest

August 27, 2018 at 2:01 pm

That was terrible. I thought Evelyn had changed however, it seems she’s still the messy and mean girl she was before. Cece hasn’t done anything to anyone. Ev and Jenn are the ones who started that whole thing with her by starting that mean spirited rumor. Cece has every right to defend herself. And Evelyn has no reason to be mad bc what she said about Cece was much more rude and hurtful.

August 27, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Evelyn should have just apologized to Cece and called it a day. She was wrong then and she’s wrong now. This whole beef is silly and unnecessary.

7. Porsha

August 27, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Tami didn’t go on the trip like she already planning to quit the show after the season.

8. My 2 Cents

August 27, 2018 at 2:32 pm

Chile…Evelyn should regret ever coming back. All that so called progress she made to change has been wiped out. I doubt the check is worth the regression and stress.

August 27, 2018 at 3:14 pm

This season has been so dry.

August 27, 2018 at 3:24 pm

There’s been multiple videos of Asians being racist and violent towards blacks so I’m not about to put on a cape for Cece. I have my issues with Evelyn but this is one hill I won’t die on. Sorry not sorry.

11. Over It

August 27, 2018 at 4:16 pm

So Evelyn is evil but Tami isn’t? I’m so glad I don’t watch this anymore. I read the recaps on here and that’s the most I will do. The fans of this show are draining and irritate me with their selective outrage. That also applies to the cast. Everyone hates Jen but don’t mind Tami being just as messy with that rumor. Hate Evelyn for what she said to Cece but out here calling OG Kunta Kinte and disrespecting her Nigerian culture.

12. E

August 27, 2018 at 8:04 pm

I am so over this sh*t with Evelyn, Jennifer, and Shaunie. Shaunie is messy and and a sh*t starter. She has no storyline and should get a backbone when it comes to Evelyn. Evelyn do not mean anyone on the show any good and wants to be the start of the show. Shaunie she is no friend of yours and would not trust her no more than I can spit on her. The dig she did on CeCe was so wrong. How would she feel if someone called her instead of Puerto Rican but more ni**er. I don’t think she would like it.Enough is enough Shaunie, now it is tieme to get rid of the big mouth cow.

August 27, 2018 at 10:09 pm

You can’t pretend to have some kind of high moral code if you watch Basketball Wives every week. Y’all don’t watch the show to watch them be nice to each other. Most of the same ones mad at Evelyn about this have been counting down to see Malaysia throw a chair at Jennifer. Stop being fake on the internet. Now some of y’all want Evelyn fired but didn’t say sh-t when all these other women have said and done equally terrible sh-t. Just be real and say what your real issue with Evelyn is. She’s bad as f-ck and attracts rich men in her 40s. It’s triggering to a lot of you Evelyn haters. That’s the same reason Tami is pressed too.

• No Ma'am

August 27, 2018 at 10:31 pm

Girl hush. Evelyn just isn’t likable. She has a nasty spirit. She should have stayed away because now everyone can see she has not changed at all.

• Sis

August 28, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Agreed!! And why are Her and Jen besties again? Not to long ago she was jumping a table to get at her, while Jenn hid in the corner. She also got mad when Jenn told her not to marry Chad. Now Evelyn wants their friendship back. Jenn better learn how to fight, this wont last.

• lady virgo

August 28, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Evelyn might have been a catch but her time of catching that one has gone. I think this is why she is bitter.. none of her relationships have worked out. Karl is running around with some IG girl and setting BIG$$$ out for her career. Evelyn tried to latch onto Drake but he passed on that. I do not have a favorite,they are ALL messy. But I do like Shaunie for being the BOSS she is on the show and with her family. The rest are doing the most for that check, proof is, why would Evelyn call out CeCe about not speaking to Shaunie then she turns around and disrespects her by inviting Jennifer, Shaunie should get on a plane and leave them all there.

14. Lisa

August 27, 2018 at 10:18 pm

I think it’s time for this show to be cancelled. I’m sure the ratings are awful.

15. Bye

August 27, 2018 at 10:20 pm

The same people mad about what Evelyn said are the same ones who said she deserved to be abused by a man. Just something I noticed.

16. Melissa

August 27, 2018 at 10:32 pm

im confused about why these girls are ganging up on Cece. They called her dumb, talked sh-t about “what kind of nursing degree she has”, and are just outright disrespectful but she cnt talk sh-t about yall not having jobs? If they can call her dumb she most defenitly can call evelyn & Jen tweedle dumb and dumber. If you do t like ot DONT START IT! Bullying b-tches!!!

17. She bish

August 28, 2018 at 12:48 am

Im tired of ONLY Tami being the only person fyi check Evelyn. They need strong women’s

18. Carla googas

August 29, 2018 at 7:51 pm

I dont even know y shawnie is not talking to Jen and talking to tammy.. tammy is jealous that fact ..eve n Jen r bubbys again.. so she perpously bring that old story between she n jen from a year ago to take down eve.. can someone please tell me y shawnie still talking to tammy.. n if eve can forgive jen y cant she.. shawnie is so far shove up tammy ass.. she wouldnt dear to face off with tammy.. only because Jen is soft…