Did Dr Damon Cheat on Heavenly? Mariah Says He Hit on Miss Lucy

Mariah Huq Says Dr. Damon Tried to Hit on Miss Lucy + Dr. Heavenly Responds

did dr damon cheat on heavenly

Photo Credit: Bravo

The current season of “Married to Medicine” has been an emotional one for Dr. Heavenly Kimes.

Not only is she realizing that her childhood plays a huge role in her current adult relationships with other women, but she’s now clear on why she can’t stand Mariah Huq.

And it’s all because Mariah reminds Heavenly of her sister Denise.

Denise and Heavenly aren’t on good terms and haven’t been for years.

Unfortunately for Heavenly and Mariah, being aware of the root of one’s issue with someone else doesn’t mean the feud ends.

Both Heavenly and Mariah have been taking shots at each other on social media for a good minute now.

Things won’t get better considering Mariah accused Heavenly’s husband Dr. Damon of cheating.

After Mariah and her sister Lake had some more new accusations to make, Heavenly has clapped back.

October 9, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Mariah needs to stop poking the bear. Why say you don’t want to break up a family just to go on FB Live and lie some more?

• Vee

October 9, 2018 at 7:37 pm

The thing is Mariah may not be lying. As we’ve already seen, you can’t put anything past any of these husbands.

2. My 2 Cents

October 9, 2018 at 7:23 pm

The reunion is going to be so messy.

3. julyol1972

October 9, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Mariah better be careful. Murphy don’t like people dabbling in other people’s marriages…..she must not watch a lot of reality tv. And as far as that rumor bout Damon hollering at Ms Lucy…..uh, yeah…right! Mariah maybe, but Lucy? Hell naw!!!!

4. Chelly

October 9, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Are we sure Mariah is lying? Dr. Damon has said some questionable stuff that makes me think he’s a cheater.

5. Yeah I Said It!

October 9, 2018 at 9:24 pm

LOL. I have to admit, Heavenly and Mariah’s beef is hilarious. They keep things interesting.

6. Jordan's Memory

October 10, 2018 at 9:20 am

You can never say a man has a type when it comes to some arse but somebody old a-s foul mouth momma? No Maim! I do NOT believe that one. Even if it is true, I wouldn’t dare repeat it! lmao

7. Peppermint Patty

October 10, 2018 at 11:28 am

I’ve enjoyed the season thus far…all the ladies have looked really good can tell those bravo checks are being put to use…I do believe Mariah but uhhh…Ima need her to look at getting her hairline restored while she had her husband walkin around lookin like he just fought Mayweather….them edges a lil sparse sis

October 10, 2018 at 12:09 pm

I need some receipts. This just sounds wild. Damon wants Miss Lucy? Come on now Mariah.

9. blackrose

October 10, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Haaa Haaaa
    first,if she cared about her marriage she wouldnt have publicly accused him of cheating
    I could have somewhat believed her till she said he hit on HER mama. we have seen her.