Is Kenya Moore on RHOA This Season? Kenya Spotted Filming

Kenya Moore Spotted Filming for RHOA Season 11?

is kenya moore on rhoa this season

Photo Credit: Bravo

Season 11 of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is currently filming.

But headlines have been more focused on which housewife will not be returning.

When it we revealed that newlywed and mom to be Kenya Moore would not be on the upcoming season, Team Twirl was not happy.

Many were hoping she could secure a spinoff to document her pregnancy.

But it was rumored that Kenya burned bridges over at Bravo by getting married away from the cameras.

However, Kenya was spotted filming with the ladies.

1. Sheika

October 26, 2018 at 12:50 pm

She’s probably just a guest for a couple of episodes. Have Kenya and her stans gotten this desperate that they are bragging about cameo appearances? My how the mighty have fallen.

October 26, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Her body looks weird.

3. Yeah I Said It!

October 26, 2018 at 1:16 pm

She has no peach LOL. But this shows how desperate Kenya is. She’s the same one who said she would not be appear on the show with no peach and here she is filming while peach less. Hilarious. But I’ll allow Team Twirl to think they won something.

• Chooo

October 27, 2018 at 1:28 am

After Nene left she became cocky. Hopefully she is humbled by this experience

October 26, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Kenya is a ratings draw. So no one should be surprised by this. Hate her or love her, she makes the show.

5. Pat

October 26, 2018 at 1:41 pm

I can already tell this season will be a flop.

6. Morgan

October 26, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Bravo knows Kenya fans want to see her during her pregnancy. This move Kenya being there regardless of her not having a peach gonna bring in more viewers. If I was bravo I would profit of Kenya do a special delivery for baby Daly etc. I’m happy for all the ladies everyone seems happy

7. Jasmine

October 26, 2018 at 2:25 pm

She said she would not agree to be a anything other than a peach holder so this is interesting.

October 26, 2018 at 4:45 pm

I don’t trust this. Cynthia probably invited Kenya but that doesn’t mean Kenya is back on the show. She’s been thirsty lately.

October 26, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Nope. Kenya isn’t even in the main cast member photo for season 11. My hunch is Bravo threw her a bone and allowed her to make a guest appearance that may or may not end up on the cutting room floor. It’s sad that she still does this trolling stuff.