Mariah Huq from Married to Medicine Confirms Season 6 Reunion Tea

Mariah Huq Confirms ‘Married To Medicine’ Season 6 Reunion Tea

mariah huq from married to medicine

Photo Credit: Bravo

Most fans of “Married To Medicine” can agree the current season is a crazy one. For one, the drama has not been lacking.

And it’s been rumored that the reunion was even messier.

Now that the rumors are out in full force, Mariah is confirming a bit of tea on social media.

Turns out most of the rumors about what went down are actually true.

1. Anony

November 26, 2018 at 6:52 pm

I think it’s sad how negative this show has gotten. Light shade is fine, but talking about people’s kids and parents and accusing someone of being on drugs is just too much.

• Barbee

November 26, 2018 at 7:49 pm

I have to agree.

• Get Busy

November 26, 2018 at 10:10 pm

It happens at some point with every reality show. That’s why people get burned out and want to quit these shows eventually ie. Moniece, Tami, Masika, etc.

2. Viv

November 26, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Why does Quad hate Mariah so much?

• Nicole

November 26, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Because Mariah is the only one who knows the real her.

3. Honey

November 26, 2018 at 7:58 pm

All I know is if you accuse someone of being a cokehead, you better have receipts. Because that’s a lawsuit if not.

4. Jordan's Memory

November 27, 2018 at 8:11 am

I want to know who is this ex Dr’s wife Mariah got into it with, what went down and what does that have to do with the show now? I’m sorry to say but I was really hoping that Mariah had receipts just for once I can see Heavenly speechless with embarrassment and nothing to say because that’s how much I can’t stand her arse! Clearly she is the most miserable on the show and she takes it out on her cast members. She has not family or friends outside the show who wants to be bothered with her. Even her own husband looks like he would rather watch paint dry than be with her. I remember when they were in Anguilla and all the husbands was giving their wives gifts, they all had something nice to say about there wife and he was the only who just handed her his gift with NO loving words first. That spoke volumes to me. smdh

• Tea

November 27, 2018 at 9:30 am

The ex doctor’s wife she got into it with is Quad. Quad accused her of being on drugs.

5. Tea

November 27, 2018 at 9:32 am

I knew this reunion was going to be messy!! There was no other way it could go. And I can’t wait to see Toya and Simone call out Heavenly. It’s about time!!

6. Jordan's Memory

November 27, 2018 at 9:41 am

I believe all the accusations that’s flying out of Quad and Mariah’s mouth. Mariah’s looks has been fading lately but as close as they were I’m sure Quad was right beside her snorting or smoking something herself. But Mariah would have to admit to doing it in order to call her out. It’s kinda sad to see the demise of their friendship fall as hard as it did. I’m still not clear on what even caused the tension between the two.

• Sheika

November 27, 2018 at 11:17 am

I think Mariah has just gained a lot of weight and that changes your looks. She’s had a rough couple of years. She had a miscarriage and her dad died. So she put on some possible depression weight. That’s why I don’t buy that Mariah was on coke. There’s a look and certain giveaways a cokehead gives off. Never got that from Mariah. But hey, you never know. But I agree, if Mariah was on drugs, Quad was right next to her doing them too. Those two were peas in a pod.

• Beverly F Stokes

November 28, 2018 at 10:35 am

Amen, Marian is my girl, Devilly is just jealous because Marian is cuter& her husband treats her like his boo, not his “buddy”, I like Damien, but I don’t know how he can stand his own wife.

7. The Truth

November 27, 2018 at 12:39 pm

Just my observation. Someone on here asked why Quad hates Mariah so much. Well for the same reasons the others hate Mariah so much. Even though these women are college educated, none of them have any sense when it comes to reality television. They don’t understand how easy it is for producers to get in their heads behind the scenes. Mariah is a black woman who shopped a reality show to white executives. They wanted the show to go a different direction and knew they could only achieve that by getting in Quad’s ear first. They told Quad she no longer needed Mariah as a friend and she could be the star of the show. Then they lie and tell Quad not to respect Mariah because it’s not her show and she sold it ( both are lies). Quad starts believing this and she falls out with Mariah. That following season, she repeated what the executives told her at the reunion, telling Andy that Mariah has no power and deserves no respect for the show she created. Andy enjoyed every second of it too. Fast forward and Quad and the others ban together and vote Mariah off her own show by refusing to film with her. The ratings fall and the execs have to bring Mariah back, but they make sure she is taunted every second she films. Their favorite puppets Quad and Heavenly continue to attack and the other cast members say nothing because they can’t see the bigger picture. They are too arrogant to see that if they had all just banned together with Mariah, their show wouldn’t be the only one on Bravo that constantly gets moved around to time slots no one plans on watching. Had they banned together, their show would still have that Sunday night primetime slot, and they’d make a lot more money without having to make fools out of themselves every week. But no, none of them get it. It’s sad to see a show about black doctors and their marriages has turned into this because college educated women couldn’t realize they were getting played.

8. MissT

November 27, 2018 at 1:11 pm

If anyone is/was a coke addict I would think it was heavenly. Seeing how angry she was at past reunions and during past seasons just gives me that gut feeling. A perfect example is when heavenly and Simone went to that voodoo store and heavenly kept flicking at her nose and went from 0 to 100 within 2 seconds. She turned into a different person. My ex pastor was a drug addict and he flicked at his nose every Sunday!

9. Tracey

November 27, 2018 at 3:02 pm

I just came here to say Heavenly is evil and her and Quad are only fake friends because both of them hate Mariah.

10. Nancy

November 27, 2018 at 3:14 pm

To just an observation:how do U know this? These women R too petty that’s why they R in limbo.These stupid marriage interrogations, what the hell is the obsession with getting in ppl’s business? It’s disgusting & so ghetto! The only professional women & ladies R Contessa, Jackie & Mariah! The others R no worth my time!!

11. Audrey Mcdougle

November 27, 2018 at 8:03 pm

Quad need to go see is an opportunist. She did not love her husband , she loved her dogs more. She got lucky . She snagged a Doctor.and she used him to get to where she is. Had it not been for her husband she most likely would do have another. Mug shot.Quad is a grater. Heavenly is just plain evil and it makes her ugly. She hates Mariah for no known reason and she was that way from the beginning. Jealousy will always raise its ugly head.

12. Tameeka M Lattimore

December 12, 2018 at 8:32 pm

Mariah is definitely not on drugs, Quad is desperate to make a final attempt to make Mariah look bad but the truth is Mariah has never done drugs nor been around when anyone has. I know her personally and she is a family oriented woman that only wants success for herself and her family. Quad you are pathetic!!!!!