Married To Medicine Season 6 Reunion Tea + Messy Twitter Beefs

‘Married To Medicine’ Season 6 Reunion Tea + Heavenly Twitter Beefs with Cecil

married to medicine season 6 reunion tea

Photo Credit: Instagram

Well the cast of “Married To Medicine” wrapped up the reunion for season 6.

And if there’s any truth to the rumors, it was a really explosive one.

Of course, Mariah Huq has been at odds with Dr. Heavenly Kimes and Quad Webb Lunceford.

But fans didn’t think the beef would spill into some of the husbands.

Now Dr. Heavenly is Twitter beefing with Cecil Whitmore.

And it got ugly.

November 17, 2018 at 10:05 am

Heavenly is such an awful person. The only reason she went after Cecil is because he said the yo momma stuff was wrong and Heavenly’s so obsessed with Mariah that she can’t take anyone on the cast defending her. That’s the one reason she’s riding with Quad. If Quad ever stopped hating Mariah, she’d drag Quad too. But they want people to think they have some genuine friendship. Child please.

2. Leelah

November 17, 2018 at 10:14 am

Whew. That’s a lot to take in. Where do I even start?

I knew that Quad and Heavenly were going to link up and go at Mariah. I mean that’s all they bring to the show anyway. They don’t have anything else. Quad refuses to actually be open about her raggedy marriage and Heavenly wants to keep pretending that her marriage is perfect. Yet she’s in interviews admitting she’s willing to buy escorts for her husband because he’s a provider. I’m glad Mariah finally snapped and let Quad have it. When you think about all that Mariah did for Quad and see how Quad treats her now, it’s hard for me to ever like Quad again. Her character is dumpster juice. Just like Heavenly. That’s how I know that “friendship” they think they have won’t survive. At least Mariah has real friends away from this show. You can’t say the same for Quad or Heavenly. Quad goes through “friends” like dirty underwear. And Heavenly had to pay people she went to high school with to pretend they were friends for the show.

I’m not surprised Quad lied and said she didn’t sleep with Lake’s husband when there’s a whole police report and court paperwork that backs everything up. She’s such a liar.

Her and Greg were fist fighting before their wedding day. The mugshots are out there. So nothing was shocking to me about the conversation. They had no business getting married.

Toya and Contessa should have been able to work out their issues. It’s unfortunate things have gotten so bad now.

I’m glad Simone and Toya called out Heavenly. The timing sucks though because they should have spoken up before Heavenly called Toya fat on Twitter and came for Cecil.

• Nancy J. Coleman

November 27, 2018 at 6:22 am

You are so right in your statement.It is sad,I used to like this show because in the beginning it showed black people in a different light other then what the world portrayed Blacks but now it really makes black people look just plain bad…. It is so disappointing. 😔😔😔

3. Shayla

November 17, 2018 at 10:24 am

I see Jackie sat in one of the first chairs and brought nothing to the reunion…AGAIN. I’m Team Mariah so I’m glad to read she came through. But it sounds like she changed her mind on exposing Damon. That’s the thing about her that disappoints me sometimes. She has a right to go for the jugular but holds back because she’s not as evil as Heavenly. Damon has a sweet demeanor so it’s like no one really wants to go after him even though they technically have a right to. Heavenly takes advantage of that. But those Damon rumors are actually very old. It’s been said that he cheats with nurses. Mariah didn’t make that up. As sweet as he is, he’s said some stuff on the show that makes the rumors believable.

Quad the fraud strikes again. Mariah isn’t the only one who has beef with Quad but that’s the only one Quad has the balls to come for. With everyone else, she’ll cry her way out of an argument. Quad goes after Mariah because she thinks Mariah’s still the most disliked one in the group. But the tides are changing. Heavenly is becoming the most disliked person in the group and Quad isn’t smart to align with her now.

4. Ms. Jackson

November 17, 2018 at 10:28 am

I told y’all Heavenly’s evil a-s isn’t friends with any of these women. That’s why she’s alway saying slick sh-t in her green screens and that’s why she doesn’t mind dragging their husbands. The only real thing about Heavenly is her hate for Mariah. If you don’t fall in line with that, she’s going after you. That’s why I’m going cackle when someone gets enough sense to mollywhop her evil a-s.

I knew this reunion was going to be lit.

November 17, 2018 at 10:30 am

Toya should have also brought up the fact that Heavenly is racist too. The only reason she said Aydin has a small d-ck is because he’s Indian. That woman truly sucks.

6. Fanny

November 17, 2018 at 10:36 am

I knew this cast would deliver. They always do. And Heavenly lies a lot. Everything she says about Mariah is projection. She’s always talking about how much Mariah lies but look how she just sat up here and lied on Cecil all because he disagreed with her about the glass stuff. He didn’t tweet or retweet anything nasty about Heavenly. He just didn’t side with her and she’s seething. But all her nasty tweets did was prove that he was right to not side with her. And I’m over Quad. Her teaming up with Heavenly just shows how strategic she is. There’s no legit reason for her to still be coming for Mariah this season. If you don’t like her then stop interacting with her on the show. Yet we’ve seen Quad go out her way multiple times this season to engage Mariah. Sitting next to her at functions, etc. Like pick a side and stay there Fraud.

7. Deja

November 17, 2018 at 10:41 am

Heavenly is so ignorant that she thinks anyone who isn’t a doctor is broke. She’s an educated fool. Cecil may not be working right now, but he was in the tech field for many years. That means his investments and savings are on point. He’ll get another job soon and make over $100,000. Medicine and dentistry aren’t the only fields that pay six figures. That’s called net worth. Not everyone has to flip failed dentist practices every few weeks to stack up their coins. Read a book Heavenly.

November 17, 2018 at 10:44 am

Women like Heavenly are funny. When men agree with them, it’s cool. As soon as they don’t, he needs to stay out of women business. Cecil is a part of the cast. He can answer questions and Heavenly needs to stfu and deal. I know she won’t try Eugene like this because Eugene will read her for fllth.

9. Guest

November 17, 2018 at 11:10 am

My last season for these ratchet reality shows. The back biting, shade, ignorance and shenanigans is way too much for me. It’s a shame we can’t even have “professional “ women and men of color who can compose themselves in a respectable and decent manner. How dreadful these “adults” can’t resolve conflict in a mature and respectful manner. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ You wonder why kids and teens act a donkey these days?! Look what they’re seeing on a daily basis reinforcing these ignorant behaviors and showing the worst ways to resolve conflicts. Jesus take the wheel! 😩

10. MissT

November 17, 2018 at 11:42 am

In my opinion after watching this show since season 1, I think heavenly is lying on her mother and her sister. All we have heard this season is a one-sided story. I also believe Damon only married her because she was pregnant and its obvious he corrects and takes up for her when things like this are revealed because he is embarrassed by the truth. Heavenly is doing all she can to keep Mariah and quad from being friends again. I dont agree with the glass breaking incident but when you are pushed to your breaking point what else do you do. Heavenly is not use to having friends and it shows. Quad is a fraud and everyone knows she only used gregg for a come-up, eventually she’ll meet this lady named Karma.

November 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Yep. The show has been on long enough now that it’s time for them to have some serious division. Remember when it was the Talls vs the Small on RHOA? That’s where we are now with M2M.

12. 404

November 17, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Heavenly is crashing and burning. How glorious.

• Yeah I Said It!

November 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm

LOL. That’s how I feel. Heavenly had a whole meltdown on Twitter and it was hilarious to see she deleted all these tweets after Cecil told her he was going to show Damon. To make it worse, people started dragging Heavenly and pointing out how deranged she is to get mad at Cecil. If Heavenly isn’t arguing with people on IG, she’s blocking people for telling her the truth about herself. She can’t take people stating facts about how much of a hypocritical liar she is.

13. Chelly

November 17, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Mariah said Quad tried to run up on her in Antigua after that stuff popped off with Heavenly but it was edited out. She said Aydin snapped on Quad and told her she had she nerve after everything they have done for her. I wish we could have seen that but it’s clear Quad and Heavenly have agreed to tag team Mariah this season. They are both obsessed.

14. Gretta

November 17, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Quad and Heavenly aren’t as smart as they think they are. They were so busy calling Toya dumb on YouTube that they don’t even know how to strategically get what they want: Mariah off the show again. Do they not realize that by making Mariah their main storyline that they are reminding the audience of Mariah’s importance on the show? Do they not get that angering the rest of the cast only makes them side with Mariah like Simone, Toya, Eugene and Cecil, etc. have done? And Contessa really isn’t with them she’s only beefing with Toya. Her and Simone will make up on the next episode. So that means Heavenly and Quad are almost on an island by themselves. They are too goofy to see that though.

• ChrisSA

November 17, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Agree!

15. Jasmine

November 17, 2018 at 2:13 pm

I knew that Heavenly would eventually be her true self and soon enough, no one will be able to stand her besides Quad. She’s talked about Toya’s body multiple times this season. So Toya is done with her. She’s shaded Simone and dragged Cecil. So they are done with her. Mariah and Aydin don’t do her. She came at Contessa sideways and shaded her boob job. Contessa hasn’t cut Heavenly off yet but give it another season. And the more Heavenly goes after Simone and Cecil, Jackie may be forced to pick a side. Then what? Quad? Quad’s relevance on the show is declining. She’s not even married to medicine anymore. Heavenly better get it together.

• ChrisSA

November 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm

I hope you may be right and that she just finds herself completely isolated. It’s about time!

16. ChrisSA

November 17, 2018 at 2:15 pm

I just about had it with the evil, manipulative and vindictive Quad the Fraud and the insecure, horrid, tasteless and classless Heavenly. All the women on the show have their flaws but with those two – its beyond the pale. Really behave like two evil witches. Yikes! No wonder they vibe (eyerole). They really have gone low and continue to go lower and have brought a very negative energy to M2M. I agree with another poster above (MissT), that Heavenly’s story about her family may not necessarily be the complete truth.

17. Tasha

November 17, 2018 at 8:20 pm

I knew this reunion was going to be a whole mess. Heavenly really came for Cecil huh? Well she can kiss her alliance with Simone goodbye.

November 17, 2018 at 8:41 pm

If Mariah was doing coke, you better believe Quad was doing it right next to her. Also, Funky Dineva and Quad used to be very close. And Dineva has always been transparent about his love of coke.

• Mo

November 18, 2018 at 12:28 am

I loooove Funky Daniva always keep it 100!

• MissT

November 19, 2018 at 8:45 am

Looking back when heavenly first came into the group not only was she drinking liquor out of a coffee mug constantly but she also constantly picked at her nose. I’m not a rocket scientist but I can tell a coke user when I see one. She also had weird outburst of anger during that time. My honest opinion is she was doing coke to lose more weight.

19. Lauren

November 17, 2018 at 9:10 pm

This show has gotten too dark for me. I don’t like this.

20. Shady Bootz

November 18, 2018 at 3:14 pm

I’m mad at Heavenly for trying to make a whole movement out of “glassbreak.” This b-tch is stupid as f-ck! She got read for filth last night on Twitter and I loved every minute of it! Her time is definitely up! She don’t want to dig into her family life, and she don’t want to dig into her marriage. Every other episode she cleaning Towanda Braxton teeth. Why is she on the show? And why is she focusing on what Mariah has said/done to “ALL” the ladies?? Stop trying to turn everyone against her. Obviously they moved past it.