RHOA Season 11 Episode 8 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Marlo Clashes with Shamari + NeNe Checks Tanya

rhoa season 11 episode 8

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” the girls trip got pretty tense.

After Marlo gives Shamari her unwanted guidance on fashion, they end up having a nasty war of words during dinner.

And although NeNe was very fond of Tanya, things go left after Tanya reveals that she feels NeNe’s Swagg Boutique is on the lower end of labels.

As for Porsha, it doesn’t take long for the other women to figure out her secret. She figures out how to get them off her scent though.

Here’s a recap of “Final Destin-ation.”

1. Nicole

December 24, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Well Tanya burned that bridge quickly.

December 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Marlo really needs to stop worrying about other women’s bodies.

3. Leslie

December 24, 2018 at 12:48 pm

Does this mean Eva will stop trying to shade Cynthia’s modeling? I feel her walk was amateurish.

4. Chelly

December 24, 2018 at 1:14 pm

I don’t think Tanya was trying to be shady. NeNe is just so sensitive.

5. Jordan's Memory

December 24, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Nene was very sensitive about that Sun glasses comment all the girls saw through it. This episode was a pleasure to watch it was fun and light except the Marlo and Shamari part but even then they moved through it, idk why Shamari fed into that mess clearly Marlo is a hater and was salty she lost the fashion segments and to say she couldn’t sing was just a dumb comment. I still don’t know why she is even on the show she never been married or had a serious relationship that wasn’t a trick and she really not a friend of anyone on the cast she just shows up when they go places, she is a hater who spends thousands of dollars on ugly a-s clothes!

December 24, 2018 at 2:14 pm

Nene is the type who would prefer to have a season in which all the girls kiss her a-s and don’t challenge her. And that’s what she’s basically getting now because Tanya really should have dragged her. The show is better when there are checks and balances. Nene needs people on the cast who aren’t afraid of her.

7. 404

December 24, 2018 at 5:41 pm

I’m really starting to like Shamari. I love that she’s not afraid of Marlo like some of the others.

8. Get Busy

December 24, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Good episode.

9. deb dyson

December 24, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Yes, that was a great show. I don’t like Tanya nor Marlo. I’m not impressed with the way either of them dress, fashion is not about a bunch of labels it’s about creating that look. Neither of them create jack, they just wear clothes and not as well as they think they do. Kandi should stick to writing she sounded terrible, oh my. Cynthia walked that walk but, i’m getting sick of her & Eva. Both of them are to fat to walk anywhere but, to a buffet line.

10. Guest

December 26, 2018 at 12:15 pm

IMO Nene came across very harsh and abrupt with Tanya. On all these Bravo reality shows.. M2M, RHOA, RHOP .. these women come across as petty, immature and catty. Nothing like people that would actually be friends. The things they say and do to each other leaves me smh. I keep asking myself who have friends who treat them this way? 😧