Kandi and Porsha Argue After Porsha is Kicked out Kandi's Party

Watch: Kandi and Porsha Argue After Porsha is Kicked out of Kandi’s Event

kandi and porsha argue

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the upcoming episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” things get worse between Kandi Burruss and Porsha Williams.

In fact, they have an explosive argument over what went down at Todd’s birthday party.

Although Porsha was invited, she was kicked out.

It was claimed that Porsha acted a fool at the party.

But Porsha denies the accusations. And that leads to another blowup with Kandi.

January 6, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Kandi has not acted like she was trying to forgive and move forward with Porsha. She’s very passive aggressive.

January 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

I know Porsha wasn’t trying to fight while pregnant 🤔

3. E

January 6, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Kandi is only looking fora story line nothing more. She doesn’t have anything going for herself. No one gives a dam* about her restaurant or Todd. She is even trying to bring her daughter into a story line. That ain’t happening….got to keep those coins rolling in. You see she can’t sing because Shamari show her who got the better voice. You don’t see Todd anymore….no story line. Kandi should be called messy Bessy.

4. Jordan's Memory

January 7, 2019 at 8:16 am

First of all does this so called “Ex” personally know Todd? Why would you invite her when you know they were possibly dating the same guy at the same time? That’s just asking for trouble! I think this entire situation was shady. I do believe they tried to start some shyt with Porsha. If I was at an event and I saw my ex with his new chick I will hit him with a quick “hey” IF that, and keep walking. I will not be all grabbing his hand and asking/wanting hugs and kisses in stuff. They know Porsha is a bird and they knew she was going to react in the most ghetto way possible. Kandi got exactly what she wanted like yall said a storyline.

5. Ms. Jackson

January 7, 2019 at 10:28 am

Kandi and her crew been messy as f-ck for seasons now. Kandi loves saying Porsha plays victim but Kandi has always thrown rocks and hid her hands. That’s what she does best.

6. deb dyson

January 7, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Because Kandi doesn’t know Porsha is pregnant makes everything Kandi says a lie. That girl isn’t drinking so I know she wasn’t trying to fight nobody. I wanna know how no why was his ex even there and she invited Porsha. naw, man Kandi is a jerk

• E

January 7, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Nah, Kandi isn’t a jerk, she is an a**hole. She is a liar and a big fat bully. She and her Kandi Koated Klick are all trying to get a story line because you don’t see them unless you see her.Don Juan, Carmon, and whose ever those other two people are.. by the way who are they? They are thirsty and need a drink quick, so now they have a story line.